It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auctioning Off His Virginity. British Teen Puts First Time Up for Auction on eBay!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
infowars.com...

ABCNEWS.com
June 21, 2004 � So, how much is that virgin on the 'Net?

These days you can put almost anything on sale on the Internet, but a 19-year-old British student has pushed the boundaries one step further. David Vardy, a student at Bournemouth University on the south coast of England, has put his virginity up for sale on eBay.

For Vardy, who said he doesn't have a serious girlfriend, this is the most creative way he thought he could get an opportunity to have his "first time."

"By the age of 19, most people have been under enough pressure to have lost their virginity," Vardy told ABC News' Good Morning America . "I haven't lost mine yet. I have to lose my virginity, so being a creative person, what is the most crazy way? I'll stick it out on the Internet and see what interest I get."

�More Money Than Sense'

Vardy's ad on eBay has reportedly gotten 7,000 hits from places as far as Australia and Texas. He said he has received eight offers for potential mates and bids close to $11,000.

Vardy said he has been carefully sorting through the inquiries and has received some promising offers.

"Some of them have more money than sense," Vardy said. "And some seem to be jokers, but I don't want to deal with losers [or] stalkers, so that cuts out about 90 percent of the population. Some of them were models. I was talking to a model in London, and she was interested in bidding. But due to the media attention this has provoked, she's [retracted] because she has too much on her plate."

Not Prostitution

Vardy will take himself off the auction block and pick the winning bid at the end of this week. He insists that his unique method of trying to lose his virginity is not a form of prostitution and that he will not back out of the auction at the last minute.

"I'm not selling myself for sex repeatedly like a prostitute," Vardy said. "And the money issue is simply there to put back the losers and make sure that only serious bidders are interested in this. I want to protect my own safety, to be honest. � I was in this from the start to lose my virginity, and I'll see it through. So, I'm going to accomplish that if it's the last thing I do."

As some have said, you never forget your first time, and David Vardy may never forget his.

This is a great laugh...

he is gunna be rich!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What a poser.

Some American dude already did this years ago.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Is this guy an equal opportunity lay? Will he let Buba break his bu-hymen?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
Is this guy an equal opportunity lay? Will he let Buba break his bu-hymen?

what the hell are you talking about

???

top topics

join