It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paedophile Raymond Hewlett in deathbed Madeleine McCann confession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wow, some morbid details finally emerge about this case.

Apparently a man in Portugal spilt the beans about being involved with the kidnapping of McCann, he told this to a known pedophile who (upon his deathbed) recounted the story to his son.

I think everyone suspects that these sick exchanges do happen in the real world but we choose to look the other way. I find it shocking to what extent some people go in order to fulfill their own emotional needs, sickening stuff.

In the letter, Hewlett claimed she had been stolen to order by a gypsy gang who kidnap children for wealthy couples unable to have kids or adopt.

But it goes on...

"Dad said the man told him it was nothing to do with snatching children for a paedophile gang or for a sexual reason...

I find that hard to believe. Maybe it is true for this case but if huge sums of money are involved how exactly would we know if these kidnappings aren't done for a sexual reasons. Perverted stuff, but it does pose interesting questions for the involvement of McCann's parents.

[url=http://www.news.com.au/world/paedophile-raymond-hewlett-in-deathbed-madeleine-mccann-confession/story-e6frfkyi-1225913107702]www.news.com.au[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I remember reading about 'Children to order' in a book once and thought that the probability was pretty high that it wasn't just something in a fictional novel. It's sad to think that this little girl is at the mercy of some other family and her's is hoping for a miracle that she (Maddie) will some day find out the truth by some Dr. checking her genetics.

Zindo

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
IF this is true, there is a large chance that she is still alive!!

Regardless, the kid should be taken anyways by the proper authorities... The McCann's seem like terrible parents.

Hide n Seek champion

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm always willing to believe money is the reason. Follow the money!

Rich couple, infertile, wants a child. Maybe social services doesn't like them. Maybe they want a white child and they would have to risk a nonwhite child if they volunteered to adopt. Whatever, they pay $1 million for a healthy baby. Maybe the money amount is higher.

Won't they get what they paid for? Sure they will.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
But if she was the victim of a child 'to order' scheme then what kind of a life is she living right now? Surely its nothing 'normal', as I doubt her "parents" would take her out of the house for a regular stroll in the park for fear of being noticed. This really does raise a lot of questions, all of them scary.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

It's a world filled with scary things. One can choose to be scared or not. I usually choose not to be, because it wouldn't improve anything. More than that I know not.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The article states that the son burnt the letter and went to the Sun newspaper. If that isn't enough to discount this i don't know what is. Look what you have: no actual evidence and mention of The Sun. Laughable.

Never trust any paedophile story from The Sun. Unless you are an idiot.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
But if she was the victim of a child 'to order' scheme then what kind of a life is she living right now? Surely its nothing 'normal', as I doubt her "parents" would take her out of the house for a regular stroll in the park for fear of being noticed. This really does raise a lot of questions, all of them scary.

It raises the question of where you get your news from and whether you should believe it or not.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Sorry, but i have always felt and still to this day feel that the parents had a hand in it...everything about their conduct and actions is very, very odd...they truly do give off the vibe of evil, sadistic people if im being honest.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I understand this is a headline, and not necessarily the opinion of the OP

but a pedophile says "they made me do it" ... and people believe 'em?

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
hmm double post...sorry

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Burnt the letter then went to the Sun? That does sound rather suspect to me.

In UK there is an increasingly strong protest group, protesting against alleged kidnapping of children, by people in high up places, protected by agents employed by high up authorities, to satisfy the paedophila ring of those in high up places, both in UK and EU, US and other places.

This story could also be part of a counter-propaganda exercise, to divert attantion away from the paedophilia ring which an increasing group of people are becoming increasingly vociferous about.

Never forget that The Sun is owned by Rupert Murdoch - an arch illuminati.

There are real stories, with evidence, of alleged sexual abuse of children by politicians and members of the judiciary in UK, in which Government agencies are allegedly complicit, which is never, or almost never published by Rupert Murdoch for reasons which must be obvious.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
you dont need a gang of "gypsies" to do that ,

i thougth that was made pretty clear during the haiti catastrophe ,

all you need is a church front and god will sort out the non believers..

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
According to The Sun, the guy did not go to them. The Sun found out through 'a friend' and went to him and that, supposedly, is how they got the story.

Here

I think the story is certainly plausible but at this point I don't know whether to believe it or not. Will wait and see what unfolds from here.

We all know The Sun is complete gutter press, but the fact that this story has came out at all in any newspaper, surely should be considered, followed up, and eliminated with facts, if applicable? Until then, it remains a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Gypsy may refer to:

* Romani people
* Lom people, in East Anatolia and Armenia
* Lyuli, in Central Asia
* Dom people, in South-West Asia
* Irish Travellers, also known as Pavee, mostly in Ireland, Great Britain, and the United States
* Sea Gypsies, a number of different peoples of Southeast Asia
* Yeniche (people), mostly in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, and Belgium
* Banjara
* Gypsy (term), a generic term that usually refers to Romani people but may also encompass other nomadic groups, including those listed above

So "Nomadic" people are to blame.

How do the rich and powerful "engage" the nomads? Do they have a central office? And why would they prefer to adopt illegally? I think - IF - we accept this alleged death-bed confession, it is LESS likely the child is alive.

Heartbreaking, and disturbing that such a tale could be readily accepted by a few who might use it to characterize entire groups of people... but we have seen such branding before....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

How do the rich and powerful "engage" the nomads? Do they have a central office?

Actually, if you live in an area where there are 'Romani' it's very easy to find 'them.'

Quite simply they're on any street-corner where they post themselves to beg for cash, sell drugs, clean windshields for cash, or, designated 'blanket areas' where they can spread their blankets to display and sell merchandise.

Every city has an area where the 'caravans' park, for days, sometimes weeks at a time. Any city with a discount store? 'Gypsies' with cups will stand by the shopping-carts to ask for the 1 euro you get back after you chain your cart up.

And no, that's not labeling or pigeonholing or branding any group, just stating facts as I see them on a daily basis.

So yes, this story IMO is quite believable from that angle.
I do believe there are wealthy couples who pay 'Romani' people to 'get' them children.

There's a case near me where for years a mother had been looking for her baby who was taken what - 5 years ago. There've been multiple sightings of the child, but that's all - no way to follow up though there's been no lack of trying on the part of officials and family. Whoever has her, has money and is always on the move.

All these years later? The mother is convinced her daughter was taken for 'selling' as do I.

Sometimes it's the pedo's and baby traffickers who do the snatching and sometimes it's 'legitimate' richie couples who want children so badly they'll pay for them.

Who knows in this case if it is the case, but, it's very possible.

peace

[edit on 2-9-2010 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
How cliche'. Blame the Gypsies for missing children. What century is this?

It sounds to me like the son is trying to disclose something in an effort to unburden himself but let's face it, which is more likely - a paedophile confesses about knowledge of "children to order" for adoption or a paedophile confesses about knowledge of "children to order" for other, more horrifying purposes?

Conveniently he destroyed the letter so we'll have to take his word for it that his Dad was really a good guy, just misunderstood.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Some rumblings on 4chan: Has she been found alive by /b/?

boards.4chan.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

if this is/was a hoax, it is/was a very sick one indeed.

if this is her, i wish her and her family well, and a quick reunion.

I hope the authorities and those in positions to do something about this are all over it. i have yet to see anything on the Main Stream News about this. (of course i've only been watching fox today) i may do some channel surfing to see.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

join