It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
A PAEDOPHILE has reportedly made a deathbed confession that Madeleine McCann was kidnapped to order.
In the letter, Hewlett claimed she had been stolen to order by a gypsy gang who kidnap children for wealthy couples unable to have kids or adopt.
"Dad said the man told him it was nothing to do with snatching children for a paedophile gang or for a sexual reason...
Originally posted by serbsta
But if she was the victim of a child 'to order' scheme then what kind of a life is she living right now? Surely its nothing 'normal', as I doubt her "parents" would take her out of the house for a regular stroll in the park for fear of being noticed. This really does raise a lot of questions, all of them scary.
Gypsy may refer to:
* Romani people
* Lom people, in East Anatolia and Armenia
* Lyuli, in Central Asia
* Dom people, in South-West Asia
* Irish Travellers, also known as Pavee, mostly in Ireland, Great Britain, and the United States
* Sea Gypsies, a number of different peoples of Southeast Asia
* Yeniche (people), mostly in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, and Belgium
* Gypsy (term), a generic term that usually refers to Romani people but may also encompass other nomadic groups, including those listed above
How do the rich and powerful "engage" the nomads? Do they have a central office?