It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who have died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
When I recently posted about a family member who had suffered shell shock, and I said I was sorry that that person had, I got a huge feeling of gratitude.

It was a really big feeling.

Do you think it was real?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Not sure I understand. Why wouldn't the feeling you had be a real feeling?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

... if someon you know has died in this .. realm.. just stop a sec and realize .. that some where in time.. they are still alive and you are still connected to them through out time.. and in another life you will see them again..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
What is up with these people making random threads that don't suggest or prove anything?

How are we supposed to know if you gratitude was "real"? We don't know you, the only person that can answer that is you... and you failed to do so by asking us... What another pointless thread to get someone's post count up.

Cat a lot of your threads just have you saying some random words and then you say "what do you think" This is why ATS isn't how it used to be back in the day. Yea my account says I registered a day before you but I have been lurking for years.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I've been keeping track of this user since her 'all men are killers' thread and that's exactly the thought I've had. This user certainly is a mystery

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
In order to afford any sort of reasoned or at least minimally informed opinion would seem to require the following... (as others appear to have "alluded" to)

Originally posted by catwhoknows
When I recently posted about a family member who had suffered shell shock [link?, what were the circumstances?, family member's military background?], and I said I was sorry that that person had, I got a huge feeling of gratitude.[how so?, sense of gratitude for what?]

It was a really big feeling. [in what way?, how so?, etc.]

Do you think it was real? [or?]

... and would probably have garnered far more attentions, opinions ... topically-focused responses, etc.

meh ... just a few suggestions from an old fart.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Annie Mossity]

new topics

top topics

join