It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is dying, people hate each other, and people keep on starving

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by Hefficide

I know exactly where I am in my own world - what I am trying to do is address the problems of the wider world.

reply to post by Reign02

OK - I am giving up on people - they are crap.

But I am not giving up on this planet, which people are trying to ruin.

Are you sure that the answer to your question isn't closer to home than you are ready to admit?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Well, you are a person. Are you calling yourself crap?

You're trying to save the planet. Is that a crappy thing to want?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Is this the start of the game?

Anyways, walk with me through this tortured metaphor.

"In a box, closed and sealed resides your perspective. Now describe to me the outside of the box."

How can humanity change when what is changing it is humanity?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Why do we hate each other?

Why are we killing this beautiful planet?

Why are people still starving when the very rich could stop that?

Look into your soul and find the answers.

'Be the change you wish to see'.... Mahatma Ghandi

The rich only care about themselves, there was a conversation yesterday at work, about money and that it ( one side said it can , the other said it can't) buys happiness, when I chimed in and said "Money only buys the ILLUSION of happiness".
If you don't have a lot of money you want more, then when you get more money , you still want more, then when you are the richest person inteh world you are still wanting.
Those that covet money are empty and try to fill that void with gold, trinkets, cars and houses even people but they are still left wanting.
We no longer care about each other as we wish to be cared for by others but we are not so why bother caring at all?
Its a vicious cycle , everyone hates me , so I'll hate everyone else and that no one cares isn't MY problem, but it is.

I was talking to the wife last night and said that when someone says thank you , or even 'good morning' it makes you feel happier, but these days all we are told to love is not each other, love only the money and the 'power' thats goes with it, so I say sure look into your souls and see one simple truth that everyone should wake up and realise , from the poorest to the richest, from the weakest to the most powerful, and that truth is , can the riches you desire go WITH you when you die?, can you drive your cars in Heaven? spend that cash in the afterlife? cover yourself with that gold you collected throughout your short life be taken with you in the hereafter?
Whats that I hear you say? no?

So why chase after something trivial and insubstantial?
According to most if not all of the religeons, and a lot MORE people in the world , they say LOVE is the universal power , one that you CAN take with you. so why not chase after something that makes you happy for once instead of something that more often than not makes people miserable.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Communism.....Why would I want to be like every one else?

There are things in this short life that I want to accomplish, but you would say no because its not fair to you.

That life would suck....

Its funny how people call the rich or wealthy greedy, but then people make threads or remarks of how we should all have the same. So are you saying you want what they have?

Yes I have made money in this life and I don't apologize if it offends you. Maybe you chose the wrong profession or maybe you need to stop worrying about what other people have and get your own.

I'm tired of hearing this crap. sound like a bunch of five year olds, " you have more than me" that's not fair!

Grow up already

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

nothing lasts forever, even a planet eventually will destroy itself. IF you catch my drift

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
What a good thread!

Where to begin?.... Ok the NWO, its a load of BS and heres why!

We have reached a point in our existence where we can go either two ways.

One, we wipe each other out in some no doubt stupid and unprovoked global war.

Two, we get wiped out by some no doubt stupid and totally preventable global pandemic created and sustained by our own neglegance and inability to recognise what has been blatently obvious since the cold war

No NWO will prevent any of these scenarios because the calculations just dont add up. The reason they dont add up is because all NWO conspiracies always have some super government or equally dominating hierarchy sat at the top pushing all the buttons when the real power wont come from the top but from the bottom. PEOPLE are are the next NWO, we are the ones who are the threat and every single government around the world knows it. Regardless of the reason given for the next world war we will be the target.

I come to this conclusion quite easily. Our dependance on government is deminishing, our planets population is ruled by less than 1% of its people and unlike before the other 99% are well educated, well informed and most importantly not afraid. We are in the midst of a worldwide evolution of existence and much like religion in the centurys before it is now politics which is holding us back. Politics like religion starts wars not people and the time is coming where people are no longer going to follow what the masters demand and when that time comes thats when the NWO will begin and we may finally stand united as ONE planet and ONE Race! Unfortunately as times before it will come at a high price and we will all know what the true cost of freedom is.

In this time we can finally take our place as the guardians of our planet. We have been gifted with an ability no other life on this planet has and unlike before we must take control of the responsibilites that come with it, we rape and pillage our world, slaughter its life and bask in its destruction and in turn our planet is punishing us for our trouble. It is our lifestyle and mentality which needs to change, we are all in a self destruct mode but we have very little choice because at the minute we can not control our lives, we are just slaves... For now!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It's not humanity's fault, it's the snake's fault. They just follow rules from the other snakes, bigger ones

Snake as in scums that is dependent on the sun, the snake can't live without the sun. We are going to get a response very soon from the real land lord, I hope so and it's the way I feel. They just trick people with religion and other stuff like that, they are all dressed in red, one side plays satan the other plays this fake god, while the real creator just sits back. There is really one god and has no adversaries because non can match it, the true creator of all that is. It does not have a name, it creates and let's things free, once in a while it steps in. We are trully free, put on this earth to do as we please, it was it's intention, for us to be happy and then they came F..t up everything.

Life is special, it's special to be, to do as one pleases, to expiriance.
Deny the empire at all costs.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
One Ring to bind them
One Ring to rule them All

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

It will be this way until the Return of Christ...

same goes with the NWO, they will continue to advance their plans until one who is greater than their master stops them....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join