It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk these Crop MARKS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ok first let me start off by saying that there is nothing to be debunked here. These arent "crop circles" they are crop marks. And the lay out a nice footprint of ancient civilizations in the UK. Who would have thought that a drought would bring discoveries such as these.

From the article...

Thousands of years ago, prehistoric and Roman settlements dotted the English countryside. In the years since, crops have grown where the settlements used to be. Thanks to the crop marks, the settlements are never really gone.

English Heritage senior investigator Dave MacLeod explains, "Crop marks are always at their best in dry weather, but the last few summers have been a disappointment." This is the best summer since the drought of 1976 for viewing the marks.

I found this very interesting. If you go to the article you can see pictures of these crop marks. Very cool IMHO.

MOTF!

Article

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think it would be awesome if this kind of thing happened everywhere. Just think about all the ancient civilizations that lay undiscovered under the ground. A blueprint for ancient society if you will.

MOTF!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That is very interesting. Thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Very interesting I wonder if the same thing would appear the same way forever or it will slowly start to fade century after century.

Nice find S&F.

new topics

top topics

join