It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Conspiracy of them All, Jesus is Dead and Buried

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Thistled

Post such as yours are why so many distinguished membersare leaving ATS. It shows your childishness, bigotry, intolerance, lack of discipline, and lack of respect for others, while bringing nothing to the table of discussion.

Ats has for many years been able to pride itself on open discussion of controversial topics without resorting to name calling.

Yes without a doubt I disagree with the OP yet I have shown no disrespect towards them. This is a free forum and he certainly has a right to post his opinions. However opinions will be challenged here, as this is what this forum is about.

If you cannot post a rational rebuttal, or support then you might be better off playing the lurker, and thus not taking away the significance of the post.

My apologies to the OP for the rant.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

edit for grammar and spelling

[edit on 3-9-2010 by reluctantpawn]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
reply to post by autowrench

So let me get this straight. You believe that Jesus was not born of a virgin, son of the living God, taught for about 33 years and changed the world as we know it, died on the cross and rose again on the third day. His story was recorded about twenty years after his death.

First of all, your Jesus was not the only virgin birth. Please check these two links:

Virgin Mothers and Virgin-Born Gods

SHAKEN CREEDS: The Virgin Birth Doctrine

Virgin births are a leap of faith. We are all "sons/daughters of God/Goddess," they are our parents, so we are their children. And it was more like 70 years. The first Gospel, believed to be written, The Gospel of Mark, was widely believed to be written at least 35 years after the death of Christ, in 65 AD. The other three gospels followed within the next twenty to thirty years. This means that the four accounts of the New Testament of Jesus Christ were written 35 to almost 70 years after his death with no written sources at the time.
If Jesus had been the creation of a single author his character might have been consistent and believable. But as the work of many hands Jesus the Godman is a mass of contradictions, most notoriously over his divinity.

You do believe that this is a fictional account created by the Emperor Constantine a few hundred years later even though there are copies of scripture that predate him.

No, I do not. the only thing created by Emperor Constantine was the official Canon, the legalization of Christianity as the official religion of the State. And yes, there are many texts, so called "scriptures" that pre-date Christianity, but were purposely left out of the official Canon. Such as:

The Life of Adam and Eve,
The Book of Jubilees,
The Book of Enoch, The Infancy Gospel of Thomas, (The only book that deals with young Jesus)
The Protovangelion of James (details of the life of Mary)
The Gospel of Mary (This Gnostic Text reveals that Mary Magdalene may have been an apostle, perhaps even a leading apostle, not a prostitute.)
The Gospel of Nicodemus (story of Jesus's trial and
execution and his descent into hell
The Apocalypse of Peter (implies that the threat of the
apocalypse is a way for God to scare people into living a moral life)
In the 1520’s, language scholar William Tyndale translated the Hebrew and Greek texts into English. Soon, copies of his translation were turning up all over England. Inaccuracies were found in these copies and out of concern for this, King James I commissioned a group of Bible scholars to translate the Bible to English. This Bible is known as the King James or Authorized Version of 1611 and is still, arguably, the most popular English translation.

The Apocrypha

The Dark Bible - A Short History of the Bible

Gnostic Gospels

The Gospel According to Mary Magdalene

THE SWORD OF MOSES - AN ANCIENT BOOK OF MAGIC

You also believe that there is a mixed blood line of alien children and shape changing reptilians that rule the earth, and have for centuries, without any evidence whatsoever to back up this claim.
Is this Correct?

Yes, this is correct. There is much evidence that the The Merovingian bloodline exists, that the leaders of the world are all related.

The Merovingian Bloodline

The Merovingian Bloodline

The Biological Basis of Elitism and "The Divine Right" Rule

The Lost Tribe of Dan

THE MEROVINGIAN DYNASTY

There is not a great deal of evidence that Reptilian Beings are ultimately in control, in a behind the sense ruling class scenario, but I for one believe that may very well be the case.
Dragon worship goes far back in history, in most every Culture on Earth, and tales of Reptilian Beings abound in every Nation on Earth.

The New Testament uses a number of titles to describe the Devil - perhaps the most prominent being "the prince of this world" (John 12:31) - but the only part where it actually describes what the Devil IS, in and of Himself, is Revelation 12:9:

"The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray."

History of Mesopotamian Dragons

The Imperial Chinese Dragon: Legend or reality?

Famous Dragons In History

Reptilian Aliens

Reptilian Humanoids

So, you see, taking all into context, the theory is not such a stretch anymore, is it? The conclusions I have arrived at come from many sources and years of study and research. I do not really have a "belief," as such, beliefs seem to be set into stone, and cannot every be changed. What I have is Ideas. Ideas can be changed, and altered to fit new evidence and facts. So please do not assume that I believe anything, just ask.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Autowrench, I read some of the links you provided. It looks like the royal families of europe are related to both Jesus and David (if you're related to one you sort of have to be related to the other) while at the same time being reptiloid. Am I missing something or is that the thesis?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
That's basically it, and sadly my own son and daughter are related here, through the Hesse bloodline out of Germany. These people are real, as is the marriage of Christ and Mary and the bloodline they left. Now I would say that some of these descendants of Christ are a lot like Christ must have been, kind and generous, wise and pious, while some others are pure evil. This just goes to show that simply because one comes from a good family, does not necessarily mean the one is a good person.

This further goes to show that the one known as the Christ was just a man, after all. A man like you and I, who was born, lived, married, and died, and back to dust he went, and this should put all Christians on notice that they are giving worship and energy, not to mention money, to a Fake God, a False Image, and they have been for a very long time now. Were I a Christian, I would be angry that I have been lied to, and would immediately begin to look for other lies. I myself have already found a great many lies in the Bible itself, not to mention the lies Christians just believe, like the Rapture Doctrine, that isn't even in the Bible. There is a thread going right now that says the Rapture will happen in three days or so, that person has not don't any research, or even read the Bible obviously, so how can such a prophecy be made anyway?

I have given this much thought, and were I the leader of a group of ET Beings that the ingenuous people looked upon as Gods, I may have well taken advantage too. I might even cause the writing of a Book to keep the energy flowing to me and my kind, and to keep the people dumbed down and shying away from any knowledge that may enlighten them to what they are doing. I may even send a hybrid man to teach them things. All in good fun, no?

Some more links for the researcher:

Sumerian Information of the Annunaki

The Mythology of Christ

Religious Mind Control

Christian Fundamentalism Exposed

The Founding Fathers Were NOT Christians or Secular Humanists

DESTROYING OUR PAST!

Amen (Amon) and Amen-Ra, King of the Gods, and the Triad of Thebes

101 Clear Contradictions in the Bible

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Thistled

As one of those crazy christian's, who quotes from the Bible,
If you don't like what you read,press the ignore button!Trust
me,I won't be losing any sleep over your decision.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I'm probably coming in on this thread a little late, but I'm intensely curious about your theories. Tell me, are these simply theories, or is there some physical basis to back them up?

If you like, you can give a summary of the theory that says Jesus was reptilian. Given the topic, I don't want to waste my time scouring the details of your links if it's just going to waste my time. Could you show me that there is a firm, well-grounded argument to this allegation?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join