Biggest Conspiracy of them All, Jesus is Dead and Buried

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I used the search function, and found nothing to suggest this has been posed before.

Christians all over the world will be shocked to know this exciting new discovery...their "Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ" is realy dead, and buried in Jerusalem's Talpiyot neighbourhood. The tomb was discovered in 1980.
Christians swear that the man known as the Christ rose from the dead and was "taken to heaven," according to New Testament writings, even though researchers of the biblical teaxs know the New Testament was written by the Piso Family of Rome, Italy.

The True Authorship of the New Testament
www.fargonasphere.com...

The tomb contained 10 coffins, six of which had inscriptions, which translated into English, included the names "Jesus son of Joseph", "Maria" twice and "Judah son of Jesus," strongly suggesting what Di Vinci Code author Dan Brown said was true, Jesus and Mary were in fact married, and bore several children from that marriage.

Titanic find: 'Christ's coffin'

An ossuary said to have been found in a 2000-year-old tomb in Talpiot, Jerusalem in 1980 that may have held the bones of Mary Magdalene and was found with another that may have held the bones of Jesus.
Photo: Reuters

The findings of a controversial documentary claiming that a cave found 26 years ago in Jerusalem held the remains of Jesus Christ have been unveiled in New York.

The documentary, titled The Burial Cave of Jesus, follows years of research by world-renowned archaeologists and experts in ancient scripts, according to the film's producers.

The 2000-year-old cave was discovered in 1980 in Jerusalem's Talpiyot neighbourhood.

It contained 10 coffins, six of which bore inscriptions which - translated into English - included the names "Jesus son of Joseph", "Maria" twice and "Judah son of Jesus".

The second Maria is believed to be Maria Magdalene, while the tomb bearing the name Judah suggests Jesus had a son.

DNA has reportedly been extracted from remains found in two of the coffins.

"To a layman's eye it seems pretty darn compelling," executive producer James Cameron, the Canadian director of the movie Titanic, said at a press conference in New York.

"This is the biggest archaeological story of the century."

www.smh.com.au...

Discovery Channel Video:
dsc.discovery.com...

This writer knows beyond any doubt that Christians will jump all over this, label it lies of Satanists, planted by the Devil, and so on, the usual garbage, but with a forthcoming book and film, it looks like the controversy will at long last be laid to rest, the Famed Messiah died and was buried, and no amount of belief will bring him back.

Now one wonders.....
If all of the millions of prayers, akin to rituals and pagan spells, and the power raised during religious services - did not go to a living Saviour, then who exactly did get all that power?
Also this comes to mind, the many Christians who are most patiently waiting for the return of what now is a dead man, a human dead man, to "save them," will surely be in for a very large disappointment when this does not happen? Will Christians lose their minds? Will spacecraft filled with sinister ET beings, such as Reptilians
come for them, in a Project Blue Beam scenario?

Sorry to have to be the one to break it to you, please don't shoot the messenger?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Interesting. Just earlier today I stumbled upon a similarly themed video entitled Bloodline which draws a very simliar conclusion. I have watched neither of these films.

tamale

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Biggest Conspiracy of them All, Jesus is Dead and Buried

Sorry to break it to you, your personal book of revelation is no surprise. Much of it is old news anyway.

But don't be despaired, we are all allowed to believe as we choose and you may believe that Christ died and was buried, never to rise. That is your choice and right as a human being.

My opinion differs...

Have a nice day

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
hello,

Originally posted by autowrench
Christians all over the world will be shocked to know this exciting new discovery

Exciting and new ?

The tomb was discovered in 1980.

30 YEARS ago ?
That's new ?

In fact it's old news, and it's been conclusively debunked.

But faithful believers will be telling, and believing, this 'news' for years to come...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yes, old news, and debunked by Christians, but still true. Why continue to give worship to a dead human being? A human being who left a bloodline that are right now the leaders of the world, and the biggest criminals of all? I got onto this a few years ago, thought it was time to bring it out, someone in here said a few days ago that ATS members were mostly Christians. Time to wake up, Christians!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Whats to stop anyone from surmising that the theory you are proposing is part and parcel of the same operation blue beam?
To replace the christian religion you must first kill christ or at least show he didnt rise from the dead.....
After de deifying Jesus you are then free to add the aliens or whatever else you wish to concoct.....
The point being what info you have posted does just this.....(at least attempts to)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenfly13
In fact it's old news, and it's been conclusively debunked.

Excuse me but do you mind pointing me where it's been debunked before because I only know James Ossuary is hoax. And please do not use Wikipedia source, I already know criticism of The Tomb of Jesus. It's currently being disputed for Non Neutral point on view or in other word bias opinion. I have read the talk section and so far none of the scholars reach any census yet. The geologists themselves are being criticized for giving opinion which isn't related to their respective field. Perhaps there are other credible sources?

Thanks.

EDIT: Don't bother to find it. Shall I call you, Kapyong? You never reply to my previous counter argument before and I do not wish to read more of your bias 'expert' opinions. I'll find the debunk source myself. Thanks anyway and Good Day.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
First of all this would imply jesus existed.

second of all there is probably 10 other places that make the same claim. Just like there are like 10 holy grails in the world. Not to mention I think about 100 churches who claim to have the nails that were used during the crucifixion. Gotta say I give this no credit. And even if his body was there who would care?

[edit on 31-8-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Not a religious guy at all and I think this sort of find if legit would be very interesting but, their is zero here to convince me this is the tomb of Jesus Christ. The evidence seems only to be the names on the tombs all of them exremely common. In addition DNA tests say that Jesus and Maria do not have the same mother. Yet they did not bother to check and see if they were also related to anybody else in the tomb nor if the were related by the same fathers line. They also did not bother to do carbon dating for some reason. That the guy who make these claims has been fooled before by a hoax lends even less credibility to his claims. He seems so desperate to want to find something related to Jesus he does not seem to be objective at all, most likely why he was fooled in the past. It has been years since this was found and no evidence seems to have been found to back up any of the claims. Would have been cool if it had been true.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ok, let's role with this, if the body Jesus of Nazareth is no doubt buried, then that still DOES NOT take away from his message of Love and Hope, or of the miracles he performed. If nothing else, knowing that Jesus was truly a man, should give people hope as well as raise questions. How is it that one man could do what most others can't? We can be taught, Jesus taught his apostles how to cure the lost.

Finding his body should make you ask questions not start wars.
What did he have, that many of us obviously don't?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Yes, old news, and debunked by Christians, but still true. Why continue to give worship to a dead human being? A human being who left a bloodline that are right now the leaders of the world, and the biggest criminals of all?

Or so you think. The Royal Family claims to be of the bloodline, but I assure you, they do not have The Grail, if they did, they would act like children of Abraham! Children of God, The Mother, The Father, The Creators of The Universe that altogether birthed us! Those Royals don't sound like Jesus, and they sure in the heck don't act like him either!

What better way to get people to hate The Truth (that is Love) than to orchestrate a theology that says tyrants are "God's Chosen Ones?"

Love thy neighbor, turn the other cheek, Jesus spoke a message of Forgiveness above all. Now ask yourself, really: Who are these so-called Royals? I say, Children of the Devil.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by leira7]

[edit on 31-8-2010 by leira7]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Maybe he will rise again.. as a clone!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
The evidence seems only to be the names on the tombs all of them exremely common.

They did carbon testing with James inscription and find it's hoax. But no one deny inscription of "Yeshua bar Yehosef" Aramaic, Jesus son of Joseph is hoax unless I miss something else?

In addition DNA tests say that Jesus and Maria do not have the same mother. Yet they did not bother to check and see if they were also related to anybody else in the tomb nor if the were related by the same fathers line.

You are right the DNA testing is unreliable. You need sample of Jesus and Maria DNA to compare with but as you can see no one keep Jesus' hair, nail or anything as reference.

They also did not bother to do carbon dating for some reason.

They did carbon dating with James ossuary and find it's hoax but they didn't comment on Jesus ossuary. Unless you can point me what expert think of it with regard to carbon dating?

That the guy who make these claims has been fooled before by a hoax lends even less credibility to his claims. He seems so desperate to want to find something related to Jesus he does not seem to be objective at all, most likely why he was fooled in the past. It has been years since this was found and no evidence seems to have been found to back up any of the claims. Would have been cool if it had been true.

As far as my research goes, those experts were the one who are not objective with their opinion. You might want to check Wikipedia Souce Talk Section of Criticism of The Lost Tomb of Jesus.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

I did not use Wiki their are plenty of other sources that talk about the find from non religious academic perspectives. Just google them for unbaised opinions of the site. Like I said, it would be neat but, nothing seems to support it.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If those bones had any DNA present in them I suspect Jesus would of been cloned by now and perhaps technically he has arisen, been reborn or what ever you wish to call it ?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's not talked about much in Sunday School, but the Gospels are pretty clear that the "Lord" was not necessarily always the same person, anyway. That is, the essence of Christ was not confined to a single person. It was frequently found in this Jesus person, but the Christ entity sometimes appeared to the Disciples as a little child, or as another person entirely.

So it doesn't really matter if the physical person of Jesus died and was buried. They rediscovered the Christ entity after Jesus was dead, in somebody else they didn't immediately recognize.

It's not a problem.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The problem with claims like this is that with a topic this religiously significant there will never be a conclusion one way or the other. Even if it was tested by hardcore atheist archeologists the chances are still good that some religious group would claim bias or tampering.

It's just like the Shroud of Turin and the Star Child skull, you can test it a thousand times and no matter what the results so some will choose to believe or disbelieve based on personal preference rather than fact.

If this were legitimate it would be great, since it would prove that Jesus both existed and was an ordinary man who did not rise from the dead. Of course that would do little to dissuade believers.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

These lies won't bother me any,I'm strong
in my faith.He lives,He lives Christ Jesus
lives today.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Sorry, but the find is not my theory, although I wish I'd been there when they found it. Blue Bean isn't a theory either, it is a NASA plan, and there has been people who have seen the technology is action. Research holographic technology friend, and prepare to be amazed. Beaming a 100 foot tall depiction of Christ (the nice looking blond man in the many popular photos) is no problem at all these days, and according to a friend of mine who served in Iraq, it was tested there a few years ago. I cannot confirm, but I believe my friend.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Ok, let's role with this, if the body Jesus of Nazareth is no doubt buried, then that still DOES NOT take away from his message of Love and Hope, or of the miracles he performed. If nothing else, knowing that Jesus was truly a man, should give people hope as well as raise questions. How is it that one man could do what most others can't? We can be taught, Jesus taught his apostles how to cure the lost.

Finding his body should make you ask questions not start wars.
What did he have, that many of us obviously don't?

I agree in theory, the message should not be used for starting wars and fights. That being said, did you read the part about the true authorship of the New Testament? There are no words of Jesus, as he did not write anything down, probably illiterate like many in those days, and nothing was even written about him for some odd 70 years after his supposed death. So, tell me, how can there be "words of Jesus" in the NT? Even the famous "red letter" edition?

I fully agree that the message is a good one, love one another, do unto others, and so on, good message. Jesus didn't write it, so please, stop saying he did?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join