It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$43 million Charles Drew University nursing school empty because banks say so

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

$43 million Charles Drew University nursing school empty because banks say so

www.scpr.org

Class is in session at Charles Drew University’s new nursing school in South Los Angeles. But the program’s first 25 students are not studying inside the $43 million building. Professors lecture in bungalows on campus because the university is behind on its bank payments.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Greetings from chino Hills, CA. Hi everybody, this is my first post. I found this article not on a MSM outlet (surprise, surprise). This article clearly demonstrates the blatant total control banksters have. You would think the bankers would have a little compassion or mercy for an educational institution specializing in a noble profession. Please feel free to voice your own experience of being arm twisted and thrown against the wall by your local bank.

www.scpr.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
From your source, OP:

"Sovereign Bank and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney are Charles Drew’s financial partners in the Mervyn Dymally School of Nursing."

Any surprise when it comes to this lender?
It's an armed standoff for these d-bags and they never surrender. I mean god forbid they do something good with the billions the government just gave them in legal tender.

S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

So true, my friend. I haven't paid into the tax system (haven't worked), don't have credit cards, and don't have a bank account. I figure if I my voice won't be heard they won't get money from me. I don't know how unbacked (collateralless) money could have saved these despots from going under? They manufacture money out of thin air. I hope I can continue my personal dissent for as long as I live. Before long most people will have to live like me by force.

top topics

join