It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Game Discussion

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
AboveTopSecret game - will start - when it starts - and when it starts - you will know
9 minutes ago via web
Retweeted by you

Cryptic?
We will know how?
5 hours ish and countin!!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Would be amusing if it's not related

But I found this, this, this, this, this. Like I said probably unrelated but amusing anyway, no sound where I am atm, so no clue what the videos are about

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DramaticPause
Did anyone else get some strange U2U messages this morning?

I received three, with no sender and messages that simply said:

First ---- game
Second ---- will start
Third ---- when it starts

Hang on,this supposed member made out that he got a u2u this morning with the nearly the same message as the latest tweet? He/she posted on here before the tweet went up.I think I might be on to something.Gonna do some checkin on this guy/gal!!!(Dramatic Pause mmm)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
Would be amusing if it's not related

But I found this, this, this, this, this. Like I said probably unrelated but amusing anyway, no sound where I am atm, so no clue what the videos are about

- Phoenix

I'm with you...I'm finding this Zenith crap all over the place. There is a STOPZENITH twitter account to.

I can't imagine they put this much work into a game to create all these fake accounts, websites, and personas...but what do I know...I'm a noob to these games.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Spanish to English translation of this website

Welcome to Bank of Procurement Real World Wealth
We are the central bank of the future that will be able to control money supply and the subsidized rate, interest-free loan on a global scale using the resources of the European Central Bank and the Federal Reserve.

Our website is under construction until December 2012. Please login to continue.

For ongoing news, please visit the World Bank.

For news in New York, please click here

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Now it's interesting:

If you open the WADJET INDUSTRIES website and click on the green B with the positive graph, it will open another website, for me it's in spanish, where you can log in in some kind of bank account.

I clicked the log in and bam!

This site appeared:

www.governmentterminal.us...

This site is named "ERR:39exePZWIZ" on my firefox tab and you can type some kind of command like MS-DOS, starting "A:>"

Anyone knows something about DOS?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yeah...and if you go to login (you don't even need to put in a user/pass) you get redirected to

www.governmentterminal.us...

Which looks like a command terminal...tried a few commands...nothing.

But if you right click and select "play" (because it is a flash player I guess), you get a list of commands and the A:> changes to ZENITH:>...but none of those seem to do anything either. Click "play" again and you get sent to:

endoftheworldcountdown.us...

So yeah...I'm running in circles.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by OutKast Searcher]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

I'm checking out Dramatic Pauses profile, and the first thread I clicked on (The Facebook calling him back one) I noticed was made on 8-29, but you can not star any of te post in that thread...hmmmm...going to poke around his profile some more....

PS....his avatar is black and white kinda like the ATS logo dontcha think???

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
IT HAS BEGUN

Ads at the top of the page

www.wadjetindustries.com...

Somehow I clicked onto a page link of

governmentterminal.us...

Insert the word zenith

Countdown timer and a directory list.

I am impressed. These Zenith Protesters need to have some obedience to authority.

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Misoir

But if you right click and select "play" (because it is a flash player I guess), you get a list of commands...but none of those seem to do anything either. Click "play" again and you get sent to:

endoftheworldcountdown.us...

So yeah...I'm running in circles.

Actually if you click the bottom right you get this...

www.projectzenith.org...

link   

Originally posted by dooleysleftleg

Originally posted by DramaticPause
Did anyone else get some strange U2U messages this morning?

I received three, with no sender and messages that simply said:

First ---- game
Second ---- will start
Third ---- when it starts

Hang on,this supposed member made out that he got a u2u this morning with the nearly the same message as the latest tweet? He/she posted on here before the tweet went up.I think I might be on to something.Gonna do some checkin on this guy/gal!!!(Dramatic Pause mmm)

Yup,definetly on to something.This member only started re-posting on the 30/8/10 and made out that facebook had brought them back here.The only other posts are relating to the game and then they post on here minutes before the last game tweet saying they got a strange message this morning which is virtually the same as the tweet!! Im rambling a bit,sorry,gettin excited with this whole game stuff,never done one before!!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
maybe ATS is moving. I hear about new changes, and maybe its a new site. easier than renovating

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
ProjectZenith is everywhere:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

HEY!!! Crakeur left a comment in the other thread about his keyboard acting wierd and a bunch of scrambled letters...I wrote them down cuz I was trying some deciphering...here they are ASFDK'___'A;GXDGKAJS;XLKGDFJA.....not sure of the upper and lower case though....possible???

EDIT !!!! copy and paste here asfdklsda;gxdgkajs;xlkgdfja

[edit on 1-9-2010 by rockhndr]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Following the Project Zenith thread it brings you to a website for the Codex Alimentarius, I haven't really gotten a chance to read through the PDF on there though. I'm also trying to find a reference to chromatin somewhere on the Zenith or Z-Search pages.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rockhndr

indeed,colours used are very alike!! Also what are the chances of someone who hasnt posted for years suddenly coming back 2 days before the game begins and goin on to post about it etc

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

*let's get'em Dooley...LOL....ing back to that profile...it's pretty suspicious...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

I think you found something interesting! Check the icons on the bottom. The yellow diamond icon and the last one is a Wadjet company. The site you linked to must be in game, as it is copyrighted 2012. The last linked org has a log in w/ a password input option. I tried Mad Hatter, and it sent me to a DOS looking page w/ an A: prompt.

Gotsta go to work. Happy hunting!

Not in it for the $, just for the fun and community building...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathTribble

Dooley and I are checking into a different idea...but THIS script was posted by Crakeur yesterday..asfdklsda;gxdgkajs;xlkgdfja
could be what you need over there on your idea???

edit typo errors...typing too fast!!

[edit on 1-9-2010 by rockhndr]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Everyone remember the post by SkepticOverlord in the Heads Up! thread?

He puts a note talking about a worthy cause...

NOTE: ATS is receiving no compensation for this event and when completed, all will agree a worthy cause is involved.

It makes me think that this whole Project Zenith thing might have something to do to the worthy cause he talked about?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join