It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 Game Discussion

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Damn, i just lost the game

2nd line

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I think what you said here is part of the game, you must not worry about the prize, because finding the answer is the prize.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Wow I go to bed and it's 11 pages long

I am horrible at games like this but I will try, I have some reading to catch up it seems

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I wonder if the monthly Mod avatars have anything to do with it? What does Star Trek, Westerns, Gangsters, 70's and music have in common?

Hmm.

Suddenly everything around here, twitter and facebook look like a clue. Damnit.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
It was hilarious when everyone was trying to figure out what the dots meant, they were to make you think when all you need to do was look.

Wow, competing with a crowd like you should be fun. It is the ones that are keeping their information secret that I am worrying about.

I don't plan on winning, in fact I have no intention of doing so, I'm sure there are far more deserving people than me out there.

So I plan to have a heck of a lot of fun and help everyone that I can, hence posting about the twitter link in the bottom dot.

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
500$ bones, that is a solid amount of coin. I wonder what the prize is. Good luck to everyone!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

One must always remember, it's the quiet ones ya gotta watch

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well Crakeur is up and Tweeting..
"so soon and yet so calm"
Let the show commence..

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I couldn't give a damn about winning, I just wanna play!

Maybe this is an exercise to get us all to work TOGETHER instead of as individuals? You know, everyone bond together to come up with the best solution type deal.

Good luck to all those trying for the prize, and let's hopefully not pull our hair out for those of us just trying to have some fun.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think all the mentioning of calm relates to'the calm before the storm'. I dont honestly think the game as started yet when you take in all the supposed clues up to now! The 43200 twitter post probably signifies the time to the first proper clue,when the calm ends and the storm begins.....

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

As someone else pointed out, thats the number of seconds on 12 hrs. Which would mean the first "real clue" would be popping up around...right about now...keeping my eye on twitter...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I think there's a reason the 43200 included the +/- (up or down). If it were a time indicator (12 hours), it wouldn't make sense to post the +/-, that would mean 12 hours from after the post or 12 hours from before the post.

Most likely a clue that will tie in later on.

That's just how I'm seeing it... probably totally wrong, as usual.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

i think the +/- is for, give or take a few seconds. but with 43200 of them, could be an hour? maybe 30 mins. whenever they get around to it

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
I think there's a reason the 43200 included the +/- (up or down). If it were a time indicator (12 hours), it wouldn't make sense to post the +/-, that would mean 12 hours from after the post or 12 hours from before the post.

Most likely a clue that will tie in later on.

That's just how I'm seeing it... probably totally wrong, as usual.

Or it's meant to imply "about" 12 hours because I doubt they could do it to the second ...

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
heck, may have nothing to do with time. could be alot of things. some info is about gut feelings

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It's all about the Game.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
bEware thE rEd hErrings

bEware thE rEd hErrings

WhATS with these 4 capital E's then? Is this a clue? Is this part of the gamE?

Four E's... sounds likE 'Freeze'... SomEthing cold pErhaps? DoEs this mEan wE arE gEtting coolEr alrEady CrakEur? ArE wE going in thE wrong dirEction? You arE a mischiEvous onE!

[edit on 1/9/2010 by Terranaut]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuRising
Well Crakeur is up and Tweeting..
"so soon and yet so calm"
Let the show commence..

I take this to mean 'so soon'till the game begins'so calm'before the storm when the game begins as I mentioned earlier.I definetly think were on the right track with the 43200+/- meaning 12 hours give or take a few seconds!! Does that mean we dismiss all the other bits up to now? And what is with the 4 EEEE's from Crakeurs post,just a laugh at us as in 'hee hee hee hee'?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dooleysleftleg

idk if the EEEE is anything but distraction. though Im gettin tired already. yawn

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
y'all need to rEEEElax and keep your eyes, ears and noses open

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join