It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Alien Footage!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Are these videos really good hoaxes or the real deal??

This first video, the skull of this creature reminds me of the starchild skull.

What do you guys think?
I dont know but I get a real creepy vibe when watching them.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
LOL, seriously dude!

I am now certain you don't believe a word of what you say and are just out to discredit the whole UFO/nibiru/etc community.

Brilliant

Oh and for what it's worth, FAKE!

[edit on 31-8-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The idiot who made this youtube video took a small portion out of a music video and intentionally tried to pass it off as real. The full video is here (and everywhere), it is called Rubber Johnny:

video.google.com...#

The guy who made it was testing out his video abilities to sync sound and video in a very precise and unconventional way. Cool video!!!!

But, seriously, to pass the beginning part off as some real alien footage is indicative of your average, idiotic and ignorant "youtube superstar"

Edit it to add: I see you added a second video that is just as stupid as the first one. These videos aren't the problem with Ufology, its the legions of people that don't have the knowledge to dismiss them and are so eager to believe they will attempt to swallow anything.

Idiotic videos from youtube superstars wouldn't even exist if there was a large and ignorant enough audience to give them view hits.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

[edit on 31-8-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join