It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patrolling or Spraying?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I live in Central Illinois and as I sit here on my back porch a large [by the sound and lights] jet is flying back and forth. I'm an insomniac so it's not unusual for me to be out , having a cigar and reading online or just surfing. The first time it came over I didn't think anything of it, then a few minutes after the sound of it had faded, it came back. Now, in the last 30 - 40 minutes, it's made 3 passes and I can hear it now, coming back for the 4th. It's making pretty tight turns 'cause the sound of the engine never completely fades away. New development. This may be a military exercise, three jets just came over, in line, and close together. Still, I wonder, why the circling?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Cool observation. . .just moments ago some helicopters were buzzing around here in KY. Two or three. We're a small town, so there's only one county helicopter, and these were larger than our sherriff's dept. chopper. They moved to a couple different locations, did a couple large circles, then headed NW.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hello guys.. thanks a lot for discussing this. i would like to say that you guys has well explained. I would like to say that it is very interesting to read your post. keep it up more and again Very nice Arthur, thanks a bunch for posting that. I really appreciate it when a pro steps up and shares..

Mod Edit: Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 4) Advertising. Please check your private messages. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 31/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

David64,
I used to live in S. Louisiana and they are called....dadada.(drumroll, please)..

Mosquito SPRAYERS!!!
OR they could be covert "chemtrail" sprayers at 200feet.
Really covert because they wake everybody up.

Used have "secret" white trucks with yellow rotating lights going up and down the street spraying "chemfog". The "skeeters" really hated them too!

Sorry missed the edit about more than one mil craft, disregard above...
Thanks

Take care and hold your breath!!
73's,
Tom

[edit on 31-8-2010 by tomdham]

new topics

top topics

join