It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snakes and Ladders - Are the Answers Contained In All Of Us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Could all the secrets we are looking for be contained in our DNA?

Surrounded by two gigantic boa-constrictors that seemed fifty feet long I was terrified. These enormous snakes are there, my eyes are closed and I see a spectacular world of brilliant lights and in the middle of these hazy thoughts, the snakes start talking to me without words They explain that I am just a human being.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e6a96cb421b.gif[/atsimg]

DNA contains the genetic information that allows all modern living things to function

It has been proposed that the earliest forms of life may have used RNA as their genetic material

I can't seem to manage to keep my iPod in my bag for a day without creating an awful tangle of headphones, but my body's cells can work with two meters of stringy DNA into a tiny nucleus without making a knot. The secret is a structure called a fractal globule, according to a research paper to be published tomorrow in the journal Science.

How Your Body Packs Two Meters of DNA Into a Six-Micron Cell Nucleus

DNA

The idea of snake-people living below the Earth was prominent in American myth. The Aztec underworld, Mictlan, was protected by python-trees, a gigantic alligator and a snake, all of which spirits had to evade by physical ducking and weaving or cunning, before they could start the journey towards immortality. In North America, the Brule Sioux people told of three brothers transformed into rattlesnakes which permanently helped and guided their human relatives.

Snakes In Mythology

Below: A painting from a person that may have found exactly what we are all looking for Notice - top middle

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb5353a83c0d.jpeg[/atsimg]

[edit on 31-8-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Yes, I believe that babies and infants have this knowledge, but for some reason it is drummed out of us as we grow older.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Have you ever observed a group of small children, in one area? straight away they make their way to each other and without thinking they start playing and having fun, there are no preconceptions or reluctance they just form a playgroup together its magical to watch. As we get older we develop 'barriers' that stop us from interacting like a child. These barriers block the very essence of ourselves.

Are these barriers created by human or are the barriers hardwired in all of us to stop us from reaching our potential. In a stadium full of people supporting the same side, people say the atmosphere was electric! could a collectiveness of humans on a mass scale cause something of significance to our understanding of 'life' - I think so.

Noncoding DNA

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Those same kids could never, in their present state, create any of the scientific data that is the basis of this thread. I think it is simply a result of our brains being finely tuned for different purposes. Kids at play don't really help civilization keep going, except by being future participants in it =)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I may not be wired like everyone else. I never have met a stranger.

If a situation arises that puts me in a position to be with humans long enough to start a conversation that is exactly what I do.

There is no stopping it. I must communicate with as many people around me as is possible.

You can imagine the strange looks I get when I somehow feel a persons situation and stature talking to them about what is happening in their lives or the national situation we are all in.

Most folks are startled. They look as if they have seen a ghost. I then smile and try to make them feel more comfortable.

If in an airport and our flight is late I generally know much information about everyone waiting.

My best communication comes from children. I sense them across a room and have caused some parents to become a bit afraid when their child and i begin conversing.

There is one drawback to my openness and that is that I can sense and feel mental anguish and pain. But maybe that is just part of the mystery.
To those people I always seem to leave them feeling better than they did when I popped in out of the blue in to their lives.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
My best communication comes from children. I sense them across a room and have caused some parents to become a bit afraid when their child and i begin conversing.

There is one drawback to my openness and that is that I can sense and feel mental anguish and pain. But maybe that is just part of the mystery.
To those people I always seem to leave them feeling better than they did when I popped in out of the blue in to their lives.

Thats the way it works, thats our life on a petri dish, synchronicity. How many times have you been drawn to someone/start a conversation with someone only to find out that when you start talking the number of coincedences are startling, for example, meeting people on holiday, hundreds of miles away from where you live only to find they live down the road, or they know someone who works at your workplace, or talks about something that your studying or have just found out about. Thats how it works.

Is this form of synchronicity inside all of us, could it be part of the language that is in all of us up to a certain age. Could our Junk DNA be activated at an early age and then lay dormant as we grow older?

top topics

join