It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Watch: Bolton considering a presidential run?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

John Bolton, the controversial former United Nations Ambassador under President George W. Bush, is suggesting he may consider a run for the presidency in an effort to highlight national security issues.

In an interview with the conservative website The Daily Caller published Monday, Bolton – who himself has never sought federal office and is not considered to be among the long list of Republicans considering a 2012 bid – wouldn't explicitly rule out a presidential run.

Like we need any more focus on security issues. Isn't the government killing assassinating Americans and tapping our phones enough? I guess they want to go a little bit further, we are still just being to lenient!

John Bolton has to be the worst Neoconservative alive, he would make George W. Bush and Barack Obama look like Libertarians.

We don't want his kind in America, these corporate bastards need to leave us the hell alone. We don't want their vaccines, their wars, their invasion of privacy and their destruction of our constitution and our rights.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I want to say, and mean it, that Bolton doesn't have an ice cube's chance on the surface of the sun to become POTUS. I want to say and mean that. But, sheesh, it seems all sorts of idiots, tools, fools and just evil seeming people can get elected to any political office in the U.S. and/or be appointed to positions of great power.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Bonkers Bolton as President. What a joke! this NeoCon would ruin whats left of our constitutional rights.

join