It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research help: ET and Underwater bases

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hi all

Firstly to the mods, I tried to post this in the research forum but alas i'm not a scholar. So if there is a more suitable location for this request, such as the grey area please do the necessary.

Right straight to the meat.

I am currently researching the following topics and would be grateful for any info that any members could send my way in reference to them, either by posting here or by u2u to me.

- Underwater ET base off ocean-side of Diego Garcia.

-The deaths of several air-conditioning contractors/engineers on Diego Garcia between February and April 2009.

-Underwater base off west coast of the UK.

-Something called 'The Third Temple of Moloch'

-An incident at a military installation on UK soil involving UK, US personnel and greys, between the years of 1850 and 1910.

I'm reluctant to divulge any further details at the moment for fear of polluting any responses.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is an interesting vid I found that may link the advanced ancient civilization of Peru to UFOS and underwater bases. I don't know how anyone can even begin to explain the obvious geometric structures found under the water bodies near Lake Titicaca. Definitely worth a glance!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi,

I don't know much about your list of subjects either, but i'll have a poke around to see if i can come up with anything though.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Thanks for that vid. It's already downloaded and back up for future use. I was aware of the titicaca floods/deluge as well as the atlantis links but this is new to me. Which now means that I have an entirely new research journey to make in the future. Thanks Leira! Well I think thanks is the right word for it!

Strangely I just tried to find these lakes on Google Earth but the app just hangs after typing in 'Lake Titicaca. I tried two other locations and there was no problem So I tried it with google maps with the satellite option on and Lake Titicaca is completely blacked out. Now I've seen this sort of thing happen before due to the relative positions of the Sun and Earth at the time the image was taken. However none of them have been like this.

Edit to add: Now I'm getting a totally white lake, again with no features so I'm guessing there's a glitch somewhere causing it.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

All help is greatly received, so thank you in advance and I do hope you'll come back.

Unfortunately I think you'll find little or anything online for each of these topics. I've come up empty almost entirely in that regard. And as such the research has gone as far as it can with the current data I have available.

This is why only after much persuasion have I've reluctantly agreed to this direct solicitation for information, despite the dangers of any resulting data being contaminated and skewed.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

Hello!

I cant help much but i like the direction you are going with your enquiries so i feel compelled to offer some input.

For all things Puerto Rican, Jorge Martin has contributed more than most. Regarding underwater bases, Richard Saunder has a (pretty far out) grasp on the subject. Perhaps it would be helpful to look at what these people have to say?

Good luck on finding the information you need, the subject is niche at the best of times.

I have not heard of some of the points you have raised and i find them intriguing!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Thanks for the input. I'll look into those names. It's a nightmare because the further you zoom in on any one area of study the more you zoom out of other possibly linked areas of study. So I will definitely look further into that.

Regarding the topics I listed, 'intriguing' doesn't begin to cover it. Eventually I'll be in a position to put more flesh on the bones of these topics, but not until I've exhausted any possible sources here on ATS.

Edited for some necessary redactions.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
It's a nightmare because the further you zoom in on one area of study the more you zoom out of other possibly linked areas

I know exactly what you mean!

You are right, it is a nightmare and i hope that you manage to get a thread together because i think it would be interesting.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The History Channel, UFO Hunters and the ever entertaining Bill Birnes are responsible for fueling this craze in recent times if you ask me.

"USOs" are one part of Ufology where we have not even the slightest bit of evidence to go with. Where are the pictures and videos we can look at? Compared to the abductions and above-ground UFOs we have nothing to speculate with! The stories of "USOs" are just the old Bermuda Triangle and Atlantis myths repackaged and resold for modern audiences more interested in aliens than hidden Hellenic civilizations.

Ivan T. Sanderson did much to create the myth of underwater bases and hidden civilizations. If you read more about him you will find he was certainly an eccentric and colorful personality!

Strangely enough, after reading about him I realized that I grew up about ten minutes or so from Mr. Sanderson's home and "zoo".
Maybe one day I will check it out and take some pictures for ATS.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Re : -An incident at a military installation on UK soil involving UK, US personnel and greys, between the years of 1850 and 1910.

Are talking about Grey Aliens here? I'm sorry if that sounds like a daft question but I didn't realise they went that far back.
The reason I ask is that I'm an abductee (cue laughter) and my experiences mostly involve being taken to some underground base which I am currently trying to locate. I have recently been out to scout around where I believe it to be, and if contact with Greys goes that far back then it means some a lot of my findings have to be re-evaluated. Basically, a lot of old tunnels and things built around that time which I dismissed as irrelevant will have to be looked at.
Also, would there be anything on the web about the above incident, as you've got my curiosity going. Or could you even tell me where it was supposed to have happened? If it's round here I'll take a look.
Sorry I can't be any help to your research, but good luck with it.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
search bar is your friend.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Toxicsurf]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I can't speak to your other inquiries, but this:

-An incident at a military installation on UK soil involving UK, US personnel and greys, between the years of 1850 and 1910.

sounds unlikely simply from an understanding of history. In those years, Great Britain (as it was then called) was a more powerful empire than the U.S. and it would certainly not be hosting U.S. soldiers in its bases, and the U.S. did not send soldiers overseas then outside of the Western hemisphere. Nor were the two countries close allies at the time, they had fought two wars against each other and none on the same side.

So perhaps you are talking about a Caribbean island or other location they may have been in close contact? You could be a little more specific.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Not to mention that during that time period many American military planners considered Britain a likely future enemy...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Thanks for your contribution but it's not of any use. As pointed in The OP I am researching certain specific topics, not generalisations of a topic. If you don't have details of the things listed, and/or are motivated to disagree with the OP then you are in the wrong thread.

I'm not hear to prove anything with anyone, nor to defend my position, nor to solicit for flags and stars or to provide links/evidence for other members to peruse and come to positions amongst themselves. I am simply trying to gain further info in the areas/subjects listed in the OP.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ENGLISH BOB

Thanks for your input. Yes the greys have been around since the 1850s at least. There is at least one incident that I have become privy to the details of which that goes back still further.

I'd be amazed and very grateful if you find anything on the net for the topics I listed, and we are at an impasse with our research. This is why we have reluctantly had to spread our net out further to online forums.

Sorry I can't reveal at the mo where this incident happened beyond that it was on mainland UK soil and not too far from the coast.

This also might be of interest. There's an account of what we would recognize today as a grey surfacing from some smugglers tunnels at a dock, pilfering some of the cargo and in the ensuing mayhem causing the ship to burn to the ground (or in fact burning to the water).

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
search bar is your friend.....

Reading the OP and responding to it's content 'is your friend'.

wow that was so incredibly unhelpful and not even related to the topics in the OP. There's a name for the type of poster you are being here.

If you haven't read the OP I would respectfully request you don't clog up this thread with useless unrelated information. If you want to address the matters outlined in the OP feel free, but otherwise please don't bother

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
I can't speak to your other inquiries, but this:

sounds unlikely simply from an understanding of history. In those years, Great Britain (as it was then called) was a more powerful empire than the U.S. and it would certainly not be hosting U.S. soldiers in its bases, and the U.S. did not send soldiers overseas then outside of the Western hemisphere. Nor were the two countries close allies at the time, they had fought two wars against each other and none on the same side.

So perhaps you are talking about a Caribbean island or other location they may have been in close contact? You could be a little more specific.

Sounds likely that someone didn't read the OP properly.

Sounds unlikely that UK and US soldiers would stand together. That's it exactly!! And no it wouldn't be possible to get a Caribbean Island and the US mixed up where I come from. However I am concerned though about the level of education available where you were brought up.

Who said anything about 'Great Britain' hosting US forces? I certainly didn't and had good reason not to. It's not my fault you made an erroneous assumption which led you to the wrong conclusion. I also made no statement to the effect that the US military personnel concerned travelled overseas. As it turns out it was quite the opposite. The US personnel made identification of them quite easy because witnesses later described the uniforms

Anyone who wants to argue about underground bases or lack of, or the secret shenanigans of 19th and 20th century governments and military please find your selves a suitable outlet elsewhere.

Right back to the reason for this thread. If anyone has any info on the topics outlined in the OP I'd really like to here from you.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by spookfish]

[edit on 31-8-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Not to mention that during that time period many American military planners considered Britain a likely future enemy...

Thank god! Now you guys are beginning to get the idea. Yes not allies but possibly enemies. Hence the 'incident' involving UK, US and greys.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

Oh! Well in that case I eagerly await your extraordinary evidence to back up all these stories. Because without evidence they are merely interesting stories right?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
There's a name for the type of poster you are being here.

uhm, would trying to be helpful be it?...

I wasn't even trying to be sarcastic, no need for such a snarky retort...

but alas i'm not a scholar.

Oh, OK. I get it now.....is that why you are asking others to do your research for you?.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join