It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason for the Iraq (Iran) War?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Edit to add:

Mods, I thought this should go in the Political Conspiracies Forum, but shift it around as necessary.

I'd also much appreciate if this thread is considered noteworthy, that I request it be kept off facebook - as unlikely as either option may be.

A prophetic interview with Stephen Gaghan on the Henry Rollins Show, all the way back from 2006 discussing his last movie Syriana and some of the research he did for it.

Basically the guy states that according to his source Robert Baer, the long term plan for the Iraq War was to eventually go into Iran - not once they had nukes, but when they were ready to test them.

I think the interview (remember this was in 2006) speaks for itself and is particularly interesting as we're seemingly now gearing up for war in Iran.

This fits nicely in with my own pet theory that nothing really matters a damn in the Middle East whatsoever, that the actual over-arcing theme is not that of bringing peace, democracy, capitalism and ridding the world of cruel tyrants, but that ultimately the entire region and their lovely mineral resources can be so thoroughly destabilised that at some point in the future we can step in and take the entire region, not just one country - the whole.

I might sound paranoid, but hey - it's a Bank Holiday here in the UK and this is ATS after all.

Probably won't be online for a few days, but look forwards to getting back to this to see what you guys have as feedback - I expect a thorough and sound debunking of Bob Baer and also the crazy Leftist Stephen Gaghan.

[edit on 30/8/1010 by jokei]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Makes sense, especially if they take complete control it will reap the rewards therefore pay off all the costs.

It is all adding up to that anyways..

Why would the US invade Iraq then allow Chinese companies to take most of the dealings?

Why would the US invade Afghanistan and then allow Pakistan to feed the Taliban knowingly while paying Pakistan millions of dollars to fight the Taliban?

Doesn't makes sense.

Either the US is in complete decline and is about to collapse therefore making stupid decisions under pressure, or they have a huge and fantastic plan which they are yet to unvail..

I would go with the first scenario, I think they are in too much heat and making more and more stupid decisions..

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I would go with the first scenario, I think they are in too much heat and making more and more stupid decisions..

The main problem here on ATS is that the goverment and TPTB are way too underestimated.
You wish they were stupid, they plan 100 years ahead,
they're in the business of predicting the future, by making it.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ProdigalSon

I'm not underestimating them, I'm just keeping in check the fact that even smart individuals can make a small mistake in their huge plans which will ultimately kill the whole plan.

For example you have planned out to kill me and hide the evidence, this is carefully planned and everything is taken in to consideration.. In the end you do kill me and hide the evidence but an unexpected event occurs which kills the whole plan from the beginning to the end.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
For me i believe that they went to Iraq because they dumped their oil dollars into Euros.
They want to go to Iran because of this here...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.

www.iamthewitness.com...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To me the conspiracy is all about money.
i was recently told that in the year 2000 Iraq and Afghanistan were on that list as well but I have no sources other then word of mouth on that one.
I haven't watched the video in the op but wanted to give my 2 cents anyways.

If you look at the current political climate and the relations between the US and these countries then it makes sence.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by ProdigalSon

I'm not underestimating them, I'm just keeping in check the fact that even smart individuals can make a small mistake in their huge plans which will ultimately kill the whole plan.

For example you have planned out to kill me and hide the evidence, this is carefully planned and everything is taken in to consideration.. In the end you do kill me and hide the evidence but an unexpected event occurs which kills the whole plan from the beginning to the end.
Something more to add into the example that would make it more similar to the issue at hand.

What if the person planning the murder controls the police and media in the jurisdiction where the murder is to occur?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

That is where something goes wrong, even though the Police is under blabla's control, something goes wrong and some police become suspiciouse a revolution occurs in the police force and blbl looses control of the Police..

Remember Iran>?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

That is where something goes wrong, even though the Police is under blabla's control, something goes wrong and some police become suspiciouse a revolution occurs in the police force and blbl looses control of the Police..

Remember Iran>?
For all we know, the Islamic Revolution in Iran was part of the plan.

Who knows, we have proof of nothing, we just have something that seems obvious to us. They control everything else, including a lot of what happens in our boring daily lives.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So you are saying nothing can go wrong in this mighty plan >? That can't be true? Or can it? I think you are over estimating them lol;

They basically centralized everything, that way they have the controlled, what failed in their mighty plan? The Pashtoon culture which is not centralized, everyone got controlled except them, that is why they say Afghanistan is the grave yard of empires.

You could be right, that even Iran could be under their control but creating the illusion of the only free ?Islamic state..

Afghanistan was the thing which probably F'd the mighty plan..

[edit on 30-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I have had a sinking feeling for a while, that there were no reasons for the war in Iraq whatsoever, apart from inflated egos of amateurish politicos under GWB. They thought that doing something grandiose would help them consolidate power. Basically playing "Civilization" in real time, with real people as pawns, with murderous consequences.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Things do go wrong..

eg: The Liberty..It was meant to be sunk and blamed on Egypt, bringing the US into the war..So they say

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Never said that nothing can go wrong. I was making the point that if you are in control of the news, law enforcement, spy agencies and the governments of the numerous countries in the world, that it is much easier for things to go your way.

Who can say what is real and what is not? Who might be in control?

I certainly don't know, nor will pretend to.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The terrorist factory idea was a dismal failure. The US attempted to spawn a huge hoard of terrorists and they only got two out of all that killing. Even years of torture did not produce one terrorist. We underestimated the ability of Middle easterners to tolerate abuse.

new topics

top topics

join