It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's brand of this car?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

If it is poosible, please tell me the model, thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Don't know for sure. Tell me what movie it is or go yourself to IMCDb.org and find the movie then it will list the cars that are in it.

I would guess a Pontiac or Plymouth.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Looks like a 1973 Chevrolet Caprice.

Original color was #$%&. lol

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The pic snapped from TV series Hunter, the car was he and DeeDee Mcall usually flew, please allow me use flew not drove

The website was recommended to me has already banned by our government with no reason, although I registered in but were not able to post.

Still waiting for result.......

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by emile

I found a bit of info on the different cars used on the TV show:

Once the series started (Fall 1984), during the first season Detective Hunter drove a junker 1972 Chevrolet Impala with a brief view of a 1973 Chevrolet Impala that was painted to look like the 1972, a junker 1971 Chevrolet Nova, an old 1974 Plymouth Satellite, and a junker 1979 Chevrolet Caprice Classic. A 1971 Impala was actually shown exploding to end the episodes with the Chevrolet Impala. Monacos seemed to be the cop car of choice though, as second season saw Hunter occasionally driving a junker multi-side panel colored 1977 Dodge Monaco (jokingly referred to as the "Partridge Family" Monaco), a junker yellow '77 Dodge Monaco, a junker brown '77 Monaco, and an old black '77 Monaco. But the most popular, and famous Monaco was yet to come!

As already mentioned, it looks a lot like a Chevy Impala, to me.

You can use the info in the Wiki link here to hopefully figure out the episode, and scene, to know the exact car used.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I think it reminds me of an early 70s Impala. I had a 73. . .very similar to that.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The contribution from you guys are all useful and helpful, with many thanks!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
1972-73 Impala or caprice.....Just like my first car. (except mine didn't look that good...lol)

top topics

join