It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real secret of OZ, US way to finacial security - again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Found this really interesting video, runs for a long time but makes a lot of sense and well worth a watch

www.youtube.com...

Really makes you think about the greed of the banks and why the whole economy is set up to make them rich while the average person is left to suffer at their hands.

America needs another Jackson or Lincon , these guys were great American president sto be proud of and stood up to the banks.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by dontbealala]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Sorry link is now working you tube video www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Highly recommended! I watched it just last week - it lays out the history of money and how the US ended up with the Federal Reserve and fractional reserve banking.
It even tells the answer to our monetary woes. Please watch!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The most enlightening part of the whole video is that the power of the people can turn things around. This could be the answer to the US failing ecomomy.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The time for people to rise up has long past and now the credit has gone it's down to going without or taking back your lives.

Treason still has the death penality the last time i looked

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dontbealala

Insightful flick there, I saw it bout a week ago.
The biggest problem is and how to go about it.
The only way to destroy a large corporation is a full scale boycott of their products, only problem is they have the monopoly for the product for all intents and purposes.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Need another leader of the country who has the guts to make a difference.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I've learned this "New Economy" vices soft monies, necessary for eluding when things get topsy turvy.

It's the "Bunker Hill Gang" at it's finest, building resources to hide like 'whack-a-moles' when the waters get choppy.

They just sit around and talk after all, about like we're doing right now; only thing is they have no stance nor stature for physical confrontations, only afterthought...

[edit on 8/31/2010 by passingthought]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Highly recommended! I watched it just last week - it lays out the history of money and how the US ended up with the Federal Reserve and fractional reserve banking.
It even tells the answer to our monetary woes. Please watch!

There has to be a smart lawyer out there SOMEWHERE.... to help with this idea... If the Federal Reserve can charge us with interest for "fractional reserve banking... why can't citizens "pay taxes" with fractional pieces of their income.... I think it is an idea worth trying... a class action suit against TPTB! and a reduction in our taxes... then overthrow the feds. LOL

Anyone???

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
All it really takes is a group of like minded people who are sick of the banks control over the countrys economics.

Education and awareness are key, the more people who understand what needs to be done and want to spread the word the more chance we have of getting the US back on its feet. Our past leaders who backed Goverment controlled money production were not wrong !

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I've been looking forward to seeing it

new topics

top topics

join