It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloaked Triangle UFO - Think I got one

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speedforhire
Good catch! The question is: What type of craft is it?

It's not exactly a cloaking device (as from the movies). It's a photographic imagery type device that transposes what you normally see above an aircraft, onto the bottom of the craft. Like a screen monitor. It is very high tech, but simple to do. Makes the craft appear invisible!

Here's a brief example for motion camouflage, which has since been demonstrated in ‘dog fighting’ male dragonflies. If an animal is able to maintain its position on a constraint line linking the moving target and a distant point its image does not move over the target’s retina. The illusion of zero apparent motion is created and the pursuer can mimic a stationary object located at the convergence point.

There are other examples available. Perhaps one of the easiest to use is the idea of the common "blind spot" when driving. You hear about people having wrecks all the time, and saying, "I didn't see them!" Well the principle is the same. If you don't know where to look, you won't see it.

You Asgard, looked in the right spot at the right time.

I would love to see the actual craft.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Speedforhire]

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Speedforhire]

Did you have a look at the other object I caught in a shot a few minutes before?

The pictures were taken from where I live here in chesterfield. There seems to be a fair amount of triangle shape craft being reported usually at night around Derbyshire.

What I find amazing is that this was in the air and nobody could see it or ear it in broad daylight. How many other craft are sitting right above our head undetected. Scary stuff.

Whether it's ours or theirs it's some serious technology we have not been told about.

[edit on 30/8/10 by The Asgard]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Yes, serious tech it is. I only know of the imagery tech, from my days with the CORPS, where I worked as a Forward Observer. At the time, I was trained to look for what you don't see, beyond normal. Alot of white papers crossed my desk. LOL!

Try to pay attention to the time, place, weather, directions, everything. It all corellates! Get as many details as you can, however small they may seem.

All of your pics are great.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here's another example for you!

The distinction between motion camouflage and commonly discussed in terms of military application should be stressed. Tanks with an optically active skin would be able to constantly update the displayed pattern so as to maintain a match with the background. Cephalopods16, and to a limited extent flatfish and chameleons, are routinely observed doing this. The strategy is to use a pattern flowing with a specific rate and direction in order to disguise the effect of motion itself, as opposed to updating camouflage in response to a change in background as a consequence of movement.

What you think?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Asgard

nice catch...

3 unidentified objects....

moving together..

kinda linked up into a big one like the "phoenix lights"...

tough crowd here..

everyone knows everything...

dust lol pixels out.. seeds lmfao..

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I think we're going to need a bigger boat...

I see what you're talking about, its definitely thought provoking. Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
for all of you who says its is plastik bags dust on the lens and so on i understand you why should an alien race hide?? why should they be here?? well no answer but for it could be goverment experiment but i live in denmark and when i whas a little child i saw one whit the naked eye in a distent og about 50 meters a triangel that whas black and whit 3 powerful lights underneath it. belive it or not but theres som one out there goverment or E.T's

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
It looks interesting to me that the three dots form almost an equilibrium triangle. Aside from that I see no reason to call it a cloaked triangle craft.

RedGolem.....

..an equilibrium triangle..

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The Asgard.....

I see nothing there to indicate a "Triangle" craft.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

The Asgard.....

I see nothing there to indicate a "Triangle" craft.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Maybe maybe not, certainly something!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think that the black triangles are real, but my main question has always been whether they are something built by the US or real alien craft?

They could be a really secret project of the US government--maybe based of UFO technology or just something very advanced that we came up with ourselves.

On the other hand, UFOs that were triangular-shaped have also been reported for many decades.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by witness63
I think that the black triangles are real, but my main question has always been whether they are something built by the US or real alien craft?

They could be a really secret project of the US government--maybe based of UFO technology or just something very advanced that we came up with ourselves.

On the other hand, UFOs that were triangular-shaped have also been reported for many decades.

Seem to be lots of reports of triangle shaped objects / formations in Derbyshire UK mainly at night. Ours / Theirs I'm not sure but if they are ours then we have made a quantum jump in technology.

Just an update. I took around 30 photographs that evening and I have managed to identify the object tracking across the sky on most of the pictures.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Any chance of showing us more of those pictures which track the object?

second

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I live in Derbyshire, please upload the pics. I want to know what to look for.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by slane69

Any chance of showing us more of those pictures which track the object?

second

The shots posted are the best, pointless putting any more up.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

I live in Derbyshire, please upload the pics. I want to know what to look for.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

Most shots are just like mine but at night. You just see the 3 points in the shape of a triangle. If you look on page one there is a Youtube video of one not too far away from us.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I think i see what you are talking about. 3 pink dots?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/887c6083f984.png[/atsimg]

Is this it? Connect the dots we have a triangle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a75be319249.png[/atsimg]

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon
I think i see what you are talking about. 3 pink dots?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/887c6083f984.png[/atsimg]

Is this it? Connect the dots we have a triangle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a75be319249.png[/atsimg]

Hope this helps.

Hi there,
Yes thats correct. I uploaded a second set of pictures that showed the full pictures with the dots joined togther. Just like what you have done. If you flick between the 3 pictures you can see the movement of the object / objects over 300 milliseconds between frames.

[edit on 5/9/10 by The Asgard]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join