It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real fairy caught on tape?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This video clip infiltrated my dream on sunday night!!

I was catching fairies and whacking them against the wall to make them stay still, so I could photograph them. Thinking about it, I could have gone about it in a differnt way. But they were boney and moved like wasps. Never a good combi.

Yeah, clip is nice and fake, but it's good to have a new one to debunkerize every now and then.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
if you can catch a farie in a glass, what do you think would happen if one were to blow a huge bonghit in there with the little bugger? better yet catch it in a hookah.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by _Phoenix_

From the reactions, how it was set up and to how the camera somehow can focus on the fairy so well etc etc

What? You think it's fake because of "how the camera somehow can focus on the fairy so well?"

Whether or not this is a hoax, that statement makes no sense to me.
He's got a camera and (allegedly) gets a good video of something that is strange. How does that add up to fake?

We're usually plagued with grainy, blurry blobs that people post as alleged "aliens" or "ghosts" and we complain about that. Now were gonna complain when the video is decent? LOL!

I felt that the fairy is too clear and detailed compared to the video quality suggesting cgi. I could be wrong.
The way the cameraman captures the fairy on camera is too easy, as if the fairy is posing for the camera lol.
Why did the cameraman stop running and turn around, only to stop the video. It seemed like the airy was chasing him? wtf would the fairy chase them? and where did it go? Video's that tend to end like that are almost always fake.

And the way it moved screamed cgi animation, it was just too quick and stiff.

Also I study CG so I feel have a good eye to spot these things.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by _Phoenix_]

You don't have to go anywhere near critisising the acting for this.

Check out the brightness/aperture adjustment of the camera and then check the fairy.

I don't know what most of the agro is surrounding this to be honest. I saw the other thread on it ... You can ask skeptical persons to go more easy on others etc ... or point out that VFX can fool people, but it doesn't change anything.

Some shots are easy to fake, some aren't, but really in this day and age what possible implementation do you have for this that's sinister?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Looks too staged to be considered legit.
The kids looked like they were always anticipating their next move.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
This video clip infiltrated my dream on sunday night!!

I was catching fairies and whacking them against the wall to make them stay still, so I could photograph them. Thinking about it, I could have gone about it in a differnt way. But they were boney and moved like wasps. Never a good combi.

Yeah, clip is nice and fake, but it's good to have a new one to debunkerize every now and then.

Yeah haha interesting dream!

And by the way this has been on ATS before, I remember posting in it

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I read the title and thought "This will be easy to debunk, it's probably just a Richard Simmons workout tape."

Shut up. You were thinkin it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join