It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real fairy caught on tape?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Looks like two dragonflies performing El Nookie

The blue Dragonfly,
www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 29-8-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Yeah... I think the sane and educated have left this forum by now.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

angels and demons? talk about mythical creatures

fairy legends don't have anything to do with monotheist religions. christianity inc. just invented those labels for anything supernatural to keep the flock (sic) under control. fear is the best tool.

anyway, call it what you like, there are loads of myths and legends that we can't explain and fairies are one of them. i give their existence 50-50 chance.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

you think Angels and Demons are mythical beings?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You mean people think this is actually real? Peter Pan may get very upset

about this.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You're kidding right? Trolling?

ATS is going down the drain.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Smurfy.....

It's not really all that exciting.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
You mean people think this is actually real? Peter Pan may get very upset
about this.

Hey KIZZZY!

Where've you been?

And anyway.....

What ya doin' in a fairy thread?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_

I know people will probably tell me that it looks like CGI, but I still think these are 5th dimensional creatures or something. Probably the reason why they look like that. What do you guys think?

I love CGI. This was great. Though I would write more of a story to go with the movie. The one in OPS post was terrible. Also are those kids speaking english? Use real americans not fakes pretending to speak english because its hard to understand them trying to speak english with such a rough accent.

All in all great CGI hope to see a story to go along with the movie, I will book mark this for later viewing.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ellroy

50/50 chance fairies exist? are you being sarcastic or serious? How did you arrive at that number exactly? Is there a 50/50 chance that i have a pink flying elephant called Alfred also?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Also are those kids speaking english? Use real americans not fakes pretending to speak english because its hard to understand them trying to speak english with such a rough accent.

So many dumb things already in this thread and you add another.
These kids are English, they would probably say your accent is a bit rough too. Why is everything always have to be about Americans.
Talk about trying too hard to pick holes

Jeez it even says UK in the video headline.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Just looks like an odd colored dragonfly to me. like the body is tannish which makes it look like something else and the head is brown...I have seen some of these dragonflys around.

You were so chuffed with yourself for having an answer, you didn't bother watching the video through completely, did you?

For what it's worth, although I think it's pretty obviously set up, I do think it's actually very well done. I'm pretty impressed with the kids acting, who I think are better than the dad.

Yeah. As hoaxed supernatural stuff goes, this is very well done.

reply to post by stars15k

Cottingley fairies.

That's really cool, I never heard of that. I just did sum research thx!

No, you didn't do some research. You didn't do any research! You looked at a website or two, maybe Wiki and some Google images. Maybe you went so far as to open a "Mysteries of the Unexplained" type book but this is far from research!

Sorry, I don't mean to pick on you. It just really frustrates me when I see people using that on here in an attempt to legitimise their interest.
"I've just been researching Roswell". No! You have just been reading Wikipaedia page about Roswell! Huge difference!

[edit on 29-8-2010 by triplesod]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by smurfy

Smurfy.....

It's not really all that exciting.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Well, actually it is.. as I should have said courting on the wing. I may be wrong, but I have yet to see two dragonflies in tandem in that fashion. They do fly in tandem, but I have not seen it in that way. Maybe this helps..Maybe not.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Yeah... I think the sane and educated have left this forum by now.

My sentimonies exactly!

Also are those kids speaking english? Use real americans not fakes pretending to speak english because its hard to understand them trying to speak english with such a rough accent.

You are joking?!

Well, you're not are you, that's the problem.

This is the kind of thing that gives Americans a bad name for their arrogance, obnoxiousness and ignorance. What a stupid thing to say! What a really stupid thing to say!!

[edit on 29-8-2010 by triplesod]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

So many dumb things already in this thread and you add another.
These kids are English, they would probably say your accent is a bit rough too. Why is everything always have to be about Americans.
Talk about trying too hard to pick holes

Jeez it even says UK in the video headline.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by pazcat]

You're right, I even pick up the cameraman's accent as West Kentish, more softer than the North and East Kent. The children's accents are more "schooled" though not much different otherwise.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Everytime you say fairies don't exist, one drops dead.
I wonder if that will work in here.

Trolls don't exist.

Worth a try.
You don't have to read about something you despise. Just go and do something else.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

reply to post by stars15k

Cottingley fairies.

That's really cool, I never heard of that. I just did sum research thx!

SilentAssassin.....

Unfortunately, they admitted that was a hoax.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

One Photo is Claimed to be Authentic by the one that was on here death bed Francis Griffiths that wasn't seen until recently as her Daughter and Grand Daughter believes it is real.... the 5th Photograph

that photo shows structure body parts through clothing and the faces look more Realistic Transparent ghostly like .. but the photo could of been made in the last decade miniature Angels beings

well we do have in present day flying mammals bats & gliding rodants and flying reptilesflying reptiles why not a flying Humanoid is it so far fetched from comparing the size of a Gorilla to a Primate called a Pygmy Marmoset

I would like to believe in Fairy s as there's Mohawk Legends from my Area
Werewolves Shape Changers, Little People , Fairy's and the Lake Champlain Monster that is similar to the Nessie

We can dream cant we? of bipedal Insects as the OP has Shown CGI or NOT If it was a Homemade from the 40s early 50s i would believe it could of been Authentic l

If you cant see them as Real create them ! Playing God
The truth is Genetic Scientist started messing with DNA genes in the 70s with Fruit fly's and a Common house fly

I am not sure if Injecting or Splicing Human DNA/Gene in a Flying insect if could be possible making a Bipedal Humanoid Insect something you would see ONLY in movies ( The Fly )

But.....! yeah a But...
a Non Science Fiction that became a Reality
(Not a Insect ) tho..
a Spider Gene mixed with a Dairy Cow
Kinda Far Fetched but it happened!

Lab Spins Artificial Spider Silk, Paving the Way to New Materials
Bijal P. Trivedi
National Geographic Today
January 17, 2002
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Now, a biotech company in Canada has developed a method for producing artificial spider silk by inserting the genes for spider silk into the cells of mammals.

I can Image a Mad Scientist in some Remote unknown island Experimenting
in creating Humanoid Flying Fairy's as how much of Technolygy we have
who knows what can be created... I would not be surprised.. of a Trans genetic Animal that would look like a fairy

NOBEL PRIZE FOR GENETICS OF DEVELOPMENT 4 wing fruit fly

By Sean Henahan, Access Excellence
www.accessexcellence.org...

Leg instead of Antennas
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Fly with eyes on Antennas
www.netalive.org...
If Scientist can control & manipulate Rearrange Genes of a fly
and to mix human dna

MNN.COM›Green Tech›
Research & Innovations
Scientists create smell detector using frog eggs, insect DNA
www.mnn.com...
well back n track with the Fairy s

The Cottingley Fairies - The Proof That The Photos Captured Fairies.
Note : the You tube poster said Proof not I!

James Randi and the Cottingley Fairies

as one Admits there fakes the other says that one is real well.. (5th Photograph) that is

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
wow it sounds like scientology is running out of religion to bash and now they stab at mythology! god forbid anything unexplainable happens. if you cant clap for fairies clap for primus

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
CGI
that films blates staged. Its like its tryin to be natural, buyin time so it seems more real then jumping straight into the climax.
also that guy is incredibly monotoned -_-"
I studied media analysis at uni btw so yeah, im not chatting out my bum holee

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
reply to post by Argyll

you think Angels and Demons are mythical beings?

Have you Seen One ? 2 wings or 4 wings ? Sumerian stone carvings shows them with 4 wings

Personally the majority of people thinks of what a Demon or and Angel would look like is something that is a Very Aryan humanoid Feathered Winged being or Horned pointed Tail and is Reddish Color

I would also tend to believe in those Fairy's, Brownies, pixies, Leprechauns Little People and the Unicorns ( there's is a Sumerian Stone Carving that shows a baby unicorn ) & Dragons speaking of which
A Dragon is right next to me as we speak ! his Name is Syd
he likes Lettuce carrots and Crickets and sometimes Human flesh when he bites ! he does not fly or breathes fire tho..and hes Tiny sorry Syd you dont Exist !
what syd look like
syd

ohh look a Unicorn

4 winged Angel Sumerian Version Annunaki

Mythology

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join