It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11-01 War Games - Who was in overall military command?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave, you already know I'm "genuinely interested" in why none of our fighters were able to catch up to, and put their own eyes on the physical flights. I guess more interested in f77, than f93, but that's only because I believe that they were going to intercept f93(it's impossible that they wouldn't). For the record, and I think very much related to this fact, I also am "genuinely interested" in why, in May of 2001, did the Pentagon/DOD/Joint Chiefs agree to change the hijack response procedures(originally established in 78 I believe), only to change them back to the way they were on Sept 12 2001. What(if any) part did this strange event effect the response of our military.

Your number crunching is your typical 9/11 Conspiracy/Debunker jive to try and convince someone less knowledgeable about the facts surrounding 9/11 that the poor military had so much land to cover looking for the hijacked aircraft, that they had no idea where to look and not enough fighters to search with, which is all nonsense.

Only ex-military or current members of the armed forces(or 9/11 Conspiracy Debunkers) would actually defend the fact that (as far as we know) not a single fighter or military aircraft of any kind intercepted and put eyes on f77 or f93. There is no excuse. Period.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join