It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help with extensive harassment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Sorry about the long post and I doubt anybody will believe me or give a dam but please respond.

I rather not get into details but im being harassed by people and the police. It started off as a few bullies but then one of their friends was a police officer. Since this is real life and not some fantasy cop show where police are all good except maybee the token bad cop things just got worse. The police harrassed me since in real life cops will do anything to protect their own breaking and entering harrassment stalking which they have all done. Since im posting it hasn’t gotten to murder yet. They also would try to justify their actions by saying im a violent threat which would be a very screwed up excuse. Since I havent don’t anything violent in my life.

My bedroom has hidden cameras and microphones. I know because they used them to spy and harass. I need advice on how to find them. I already checked obvious places like vents. It would be great if there is an advice to help spot hidden camers and microphones that isnt a scam. Or at least stop them from functioning .
My internet is also tapped and monitored in real time for harassment. If I happen to go to a website with a chatroom they harrass me right after I join. I would like advice on ways around that(using the library while using somebody elses name which might not be secure either). Ive tried proxies which dindt help. They also had spyware on my home pc. I tired using ubuntu along with tor which did not stop the spying. They managed to install spyware on ubuntu. I tried the live incognito debian which I ran off a boot cd which also did not work. Don’t know if they could install spyware on an operating system that is copied off a burned cd and run only in ram never touching the harddrive or if they managed to defeat tor. Could somebody which they probaly did. Could somebody also give advice on another way to use my home internet for ordinary websites without them spying on it. I hoped tor would solve that but if they can defeat tor I don’t know what else there is and if there is anything they cant defeat.

Also I need advice on a cell phone. I know my cell phone is being use to track and as a listening device. I know about prepaid but they follow me everywhere( might have a police uav) and would follow me to the store and track the purchase and et the number. I I buy it online they would know because they have my internet tapped and might be tracking my credit card and bank accoutant. They would know my username and password for my bank because of the spyware. They alread logged into my email and they did not try to hide it. One day my password saved on the computer was no longer valid and couple of days later it was(obviously changed the password and changed it back) Also they track my family cellphone and home phone so as soon as a I call them the phone would also be worthless. Do scrambled cellphones or other types of phones you see crinimals use in movies/tv shows exist and how easy is it to get one

Im not really asking for legal advice. I lack hard evidence and anybody who is willing to help me the police will go after whithout leaving any proof(already went after my therapist). Im living at my parents because I don’t have a job after they went after my previous employer. My parents might have evidence but to them im the bastard child and they don’t care enough to help and rather ignore it.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow! You're screwed I think.
Kind of rough for us, If your own parents aren't buy 'in it.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
In no way I'm I being ignorant by not believing you, this very well might be happening to you but you have to listen to all options.

Your story sounds alot like my brothers.... He had me very scared for his safety. I told him I would find a private eye to investigate his allegations, while we check every possibility. One of those other avenues was going to the family doctor, which did a variety of checks and sent him off for more tests. When they came back he had to be hospitalized for schizophrania. The people following him stopped and the police left him alone, sometimes you just need the right medication.

If this is true, document it with the various technologies available at your local Future Shop. Then copy the evidence and mail it to several dozen news agencies and let the rest handle itself. If they prevent you from keeping the evidence, then shoot them dead as more proof!!!

Take Care, and Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ive seen this guy repeat post this thread several times...

The only evidence that ever comes out in these threads is that the guy is hearing voices... forgets his own password for a day... then remebers it the next day and CLAIMS somone is stalking him and switching passwords.....

A clear case of mental problems.... but why would he want to fix them when it makes him feel so important? Afterall of all the people to follow around and harass... its always a nutjob.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You can buy devices like this cheaply from the net, but how reliable they are I can't say.
If you do actually find a bug though you don't have to worry about people not believing you as you will have rock solid evidence!

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
if TPTB wanted to spy on me they'd get real bored..i sit on here all day and play fallout....they'd get bored and give up real quick lol

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by livinginhell

I Would find a good law firm from the next city down the road and start documenting what is going on now! when you find a good law firm you have more than one lawyer and most firms have some political pull ! and if they are in another town they wont fear your police dept. And they will see dollar signs they can take from your P.D$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the serious answer about the camera finder. From the amazon description it only seems to scan the room and let you know if there is a device and not where it is located. Can somebody who has used devices like this please give advice. Would something like this be better www.brickhousesecurity.com...?
Also the bug may be wired in which case that sensor might not work

Even if you dont believe me could you still please give advice on cellphones and securing my internet

I know I should get a lawyer but I lack evidence

[edit on 28-8-2010 by livinginhell]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by livinginhell]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You didn't say which State you live in, but there may be a few legal things you could do, such as a Cease and Desist Order. I think you may be a little paranoid here too, the police are fairly stupid with it comes to hacking into a home computer, and the spy techniques you are talking about can only be NSA/CIA. Did you do something to make these guys angry? I have made them angry, angry enough for a few strange phone calls telling me to shut up, but I pay that no mind. The spying you are talking about are too sophisticated for normal people and local cops. If you are truly scared, move and change your name, it is not that hard to do.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
First thing you want to do is paint your living space, regular paint will do if u just want to paint over the lenses of hidden cameras you cant find embeded in your walls use kiltz paint for your ceiling if its textured as it is simply the best paint for use on ceilings. You could also use an aluminum paint meant to block wireless transmission. I don't know where u would by this paint but it has been discussed on Ats before and i am sure you could find a thread with the info here somewhere. www.abovetopsecret.com... q&cof=FORID%3A9&q=paint+blocks+wireless&sa=Search#1187 The aluminum paint will help in stopping wireless signals from cameras and microphones.

Paint your furniture and or disassemble and check components with a stud-finder, a device that detects metal in surfaces. 15 dollars at a local hardware store. Rent or buy a rug-doctor or carpet cleaner 200 at walmart and soak your floors thoroughly while using carpet cleaner. You might also want to invest in something like this although its all outdated tech it still works against some of the latest equipment www.spy-city.com...

You will also want to start your own surveillance so that you might catch the perpetrators in the act here is a catalog www.spycitystore.com... just make sure that any equipment you do purchase isn't used against you, ex. don't use wireless anything. Arm yourself but not with a gun start learning a true martial art that was built for killing not ring fighting Krav Maga or Wing Chun are your best bets Wing Chun in my opinion is far superior and you should be able to kill people unarmed in seconds after the 2 month mark if you properly apply yourself

Pepper spray on your key chain and a personal alarm, don't ever underestimate what a can of this can do to someone especially when a source of flame is introduced to the nozzle make sure you purchase an aerosol version. Also never underestimate the response of bystanders in the area, if I heard a personal alarm and someone yelling I would come to the aid of the individual police assailants or not. Always be aware that these people could get violent and YOU HAVE TO PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES Carry a video camera or firmware your cellphone to take long videos capture any altercations you have with these people. You can also use a camera like this women did www.youtube.com... and if you know the individuals involved in your harassment you could potentially sik gang stalkers on them if done correctly

You should also join a support group of individuals that have experienced similar problems www.harassment101.com... this site might help you find one and also provide some information you might not have read.
If they are watching you closely they will probably see that you are taking these steps to arm yourself with information and the ability to turn the tables as well as physically confront them and they might back off. You would be showing the opposite of the desired reaction of a victim.

Most importantly do not show any signs of wear and tear from this I know that it sound hard to do but just remember that your stronger and smarter and you can destroy their lives easier than they can yours. A text message to one of their spouses stating an infidelity and the subsequent phone call the spouse would make to the texters phone that is answered by fantastic voice acting would put a thorn in your attackers life and that's just the tip of the iceberg..........

If you could elaborate on how it started what are the specific reasons that you were targeted, do you know their legal names, what occupations are they in, I know some are police officers what about the others, cause getting fired puts a thorn in peoples sides too

Watch some action movies to inspire your fight response rather than your flight respons

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
To do what you are claiming would not just be some guys and his cop buddies. Nobody is going to spend that much time and that much money to just harass somebody. So that being said the first thing to determine is if you are indeed being watched. What makes you think they are watching you? Why would they be spending so much money to just harass you? And why not simply reveal who they are to you local media outlet and ask them to look into it? I would also suggest maybe seeking some psychological to help you deal with the stress this is causing. You might find that last suggestion may lead to solving most of your problems.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ummm.,

Welcome Aboard.

May your stay here be as enlightening as it is entertaining.

~meathead

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

So, what are your qualifications, job history, security clearances held, level of education, acquired skills, and how have you applied these to warrant and justify the authorities to employ such technologies and spend tens of thousands of dollars worth of surveillance hardware against you and those close to you?

surely if they are employing such information technologies against you, they are also utilizing the same to gather information about all those whom you are close to also.

i think you may be unneccessarily paranoid, making a mountain out of a mole hill, so to speak.

do you think you are such a threat? or do you think if "they" knew your true intentions they would just consider you a threat?

remain calm, rational thinking. focus on reality. do things that makes you happy.

meathead:

at any rate, welcome to ATS,
et

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
++DISCLAIMER++
I am not an attorney, nor am I providing legal advice. I am providing my own opinion on what may be a course of action.
+++

If it's real, then the only way you are going to stop it is to either move to another city or state, or start gathering evidence and taking action.

If you don't have any hard evidence then you will need to gather some. If you have the money you can hire a private detective, but the good ones are pricey.
You could hire an attorney - sometimes they have their own Private detectives. ..again - pricey.
You should also make use of the numerous information sites on the web to find out as much info as possible on how to proceed.
You should write everything down.
You should take video or pictures of important evidence.
You should endeavor to ensure that there are aways witnesses for any encounters, and that you; write down everything that happened asap, take video , get witness statements.

Once you have some solid evidence, move on to the next steps, in no particular order -

1 You can make complaints to the police internal affairs, do NOT phone, go in and make a statement. Provide them with COPIES of any physical evidence; taped conversation, video, documentation, witness statements.

2. Write the county prosecutors office with your information.

3. Write to the attorney general with a detailed account - include copies of any evidence you have.

4. Go and make a complaint at the county Sheriff's office. The elected Sheriff is the #1 law enforcement officer in that county.

5. File a complaint with the Department of Justice.

6. File a complaint with the FBI

Good luck - Seek better council - Stay out of trouble.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Smack]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Smack]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Disclaimer

I'm not an educated professional.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I've read a lot of psychology stuff and your post shows all the signs of mental issues.

Please if you are very seriously convinced this is really happening to you, go and have a little chat with a doctor. Explain him what you experience. Don't worry. They can't tell anyone. They've made an oath that they will keep their patients info confidential.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi Ops

I used to work at a spy and surveillance store...lots of fun electronics, etc.
We did public sales, but our meat and potatos was private eyes, police, etc..

We also ran bug sweeps for people (for a charge of course). I heard it all, from people thinking theres bugs in the wall, to people thinking frogs are spying on them by warlocks...(no comment).

After reading what your problems are, I would say you are dealing with one of two things....listen now, because this is the only real paths your painting

Either there is a multi-million dollar extreme tech surveillance going on you, even osama bin ladin would be impressed with such techniques.

or

your imagining it all..

So, who are you (dont answer, I dont care), and why would someone authorize a insanely expensive and cutting edge futuristic surveillance project on you that teeters on enemy of the state style? Did you somehow create a free energy device out of a can of shaving cream and a leaf?

What is the most simple answer?

As far as bugs in your house, just get a frequency detector and run it around...if a frequency is being sent wirelessly, you will find it...if its hardwired, then no worries, just follow the wires once you locate them..but, they will have to come in daily or at least weekly into a secret place in your house to retrieve the recorded information

all signs lead to it being in your head...did you say they got to your therapist because he allowed you to talk initially and now he has changed his attitude and is trying to correct your perceptions? Therapists will simply let you talk comfortably initially to see what they are dealing with, to include appearing to humor you by understanding what your going on about

anyhow, welcome to ATS...but honestly dude, if your mentally unstable, this place is going to make you much, much worse...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Give yourself the gift of peace. It lies only within and once you find it, begin to practice remembering what that was like. Associate everything you do with that peace and keep your inner mind concentrated on relaxation. If you do not act, you will not cause anyone harm and you can then concentrate on beginning your life apart from those outside of you. Not a hair on your head will be harmed.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is great!

I am sure all this is going to provide you with some excellent life lessons.

You sure are lucky to be so special.

Very few people in the world rate that level of interest, even when their names are Gambino or Gotti or Lucasse!

The great news is you are still alive and free which will look really impressive on your resume for that all important job you hope to get fixing sandwiches at subway!

Welcome to ATS it will be alright now, we all are in fact much crazier than this.

They are coming to take me away ha ha!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
VERY hard to convince someone that they might need professional help.

I went when an Ex- suggested I need to go to.

I was cleared so to speak, she was not and went on medication.

The problem was she would yo yo and stop taking the medication
and go thru wild mood swings and become violent.

That is when we split.

Now there is mainstream media proof the meds she was on was
making her worse vs. better AND it caused organ damage.

I'd be real careful what meds you go on and research them well.

Two of my friends are on meds and it is slowly killing them.

One switched meds because of it and he is better now.

The other is moving closer to death, but still taking the meds.

This can't hurt you, try taking organic vitamins for 1 month and
getting at least 30 minutes of walking in a day.

I think you will feel a lot better.

Good Luck !

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

A clear case of mental problems.... but why would he want to fix them when it makes him feel so important? Afterall of all the people to follow around and harass... its always a nutjob.

Don't you think you are being extremely harsh? I am not doubting that you have seen this poster before and maybe he is mentally ill, but to imply he doesn't want to get better because his harassment makes him feel important is just wrong. If he is mentally ill he probably doesn't realize he is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join