It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

short video inspired by numbers, geometry and nature. MUST SEE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I came across this short video inspired by numbers, geometry and nature. I was impressed. Hope you like it!

Nature By Numbers
Made by Christobal Vila of Eterea Studio

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
S&F

Very nice Video

thx for sharing!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

Pretty cool ahamarlin, thanks for bringing it onboard.

spec

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Here is how Fibonacci numbers appear in the sacred geometries of the world's religions:
Part 1:
smphillips.8m.com...
Part 2:
smphillips.8m.com...

(advice: study some of the cited previous articles first, although this is not essential).

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sorry, I really didn't 'get it'. After the prime numbers presentation, I don't believe the producer did a good job of tying in each subsequent mathimatical significance to the images presented. Perhaps a quick banner, or short voice-over would help.

Nice graphics though.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I dont think this proves anything ...

you could say, well, this proves our universe could be represented by math formulas, therefore, you could do it in a computer

so, if you can do it in a computer, we would have the same chances of being just information in a computer at this exact moment

great video ... some religious freaks use this as excuse to say there is a creator ... and I kind of agree, but that doesnt prove anything ... and I am leaning more to the simulation theory than anything else

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

My initial feelings, similar.

The Fibonacci numbers, in the beginning....might be "new" stuff to some people, I suppose.

Still....as mentioned, any attempt to "use numbers" as any sort of so-called 'proof' of anything, as in some religious claims, is doomed to fail.

These examples only work as seen, and as they are familiar, because they're in base ten.

If you brought in some ancient other cultures (Babylonians? I think they did maths in base twelve?) then it'd be totally differnt, and foreign to them, and what they are used to.

Same thing if you decided to use hexadecimals too. (Though, in each numbering system, you'd just find different "patterns").

A great deal of our physical reality is dependent on the structure of atoms, and molecules, and molecular bonds. WAY down, deep and incredibly tiny levels of reality, that manifest in diverse ways, to be perceived and interpreted by our brains.

Stilll....it is just basic Euclidian geometry.....

~~~~~~

edit -- pesky typos.

Anyway..."So long! And....thanks for all the fish!"

[edit on 28 August 2010 by weedwhacker]

top topics

join