It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Birds Found on Modoto Island off Louisiana coast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I agree. Last year my son's girlfriend went to the Gulf coast of FL with her family for vacation. For no reason at all (that I could see then), I asked her to bring me some salt water, sand and small shells in a clear soda bottle for me because I hadn't been to FL or anywhere else since 1988.

She brought it back and said she just held the bottle under the water and filled it. It is crystal clear and clean, there is clean sand and clean small shells.

Now it's probably an extremely rare thing to have.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

i merely asked you to give an example of how i was 'siding with BP'?

instead, you posted a bunch of youtube songs, which the moderators apparently found to be way off topic.

so, any evidence of me 'siding with bp' as you have claimed in this thread?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The corexit seems to be doing nothing of what they claimed it would in the beginning of this mess and everything the private individuals and science suggested it could.

The corexit is not dissolving, instead because of the grave mixture of not only the oil, but the other components spewing up from the miles long gash in the ocean floor, it has mixed with toxic chemicals which have actually and apparently brought life to the mix and it is not disintegrating as hoped for.

So now who will be responsible to clean up the corexit from the oceans and save what little life is left?

Will these deadly formations continue like in the movie the blob continue to seek out life and devour everything in its wake?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join