posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:19 AM
reply to post by Lisa12
Very exciting. I think if everyone just put cameras out we are bound to catch many things on film we cannot explain or that have only one possible
explanation. The one we are all hesitant to admit.
I think we do not see some of these things in the sky for many reasons.
1. We don't look up that much.
2. We don't always register what we see (see also #5)
3. Things happen too fast for the naked eye to capture
4. If you are there at all it lessens the chance any being who is hiding will appear. This is why most interesting sightings are on security cameras
going all night or motion activated infrared like this was.
5. I think sometimes we don't see things right in front of us that are too bizarre for the rational mind to accept. Cameras are indifferent and
unemotional and don't miss anything.
6. I believe there are layers of physical planes or dimension these things are pulling in and out of. We can only see them in this earthly dimension.
7. I don't think they (spacecraft) are able to remain invisible indefinitely and when we do see them it is during the brief moment they are entering
or leaving this plane or when they are powering up or down and loose a little of their invisibility.
I am setting my little flip camera up regularly now and I have got some unusual things too. Nothing like this.
Now I am going online to see what is the cheapest I can get a motion activated infrared because I think I am under a hot spot here in
FL. I don't know why I think that...
Take your pick.