It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry:The Manchurian Candidate? (new asian fund scandal)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
John Kerry, the Manchurian Candidate?

abcnews.go.com...

apnews.myway.com...

Yes... I know that Korea and Manchuria are not the same place, and that the movie was about brainwashing and not fundraising, but I just couldn't help myself...

But, to defend my choice of title, Kerry was involved, I believe, in the fundraising scandal from the 90s that connected the Democratic party and the People's Republic of China. Though this scandal entails money that flowed from a disgraced Korean politician to Kerry... it's the second time he's been caught taking foreign money from asia.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I remeber Kim Jong saying he supported Kerry. Go figure.

With the Commiecrats, they work for the Asian Communists to destroy the US. With the Republiklansmen, they work with the Arabs and dictatorships to trash the country. Seems we cant win either way, really.

Such a choice, Four more years of Dubya, or, 4 years of another leftist Clinton wannabe. I wodner, since now the Chinese have the J-10, what other tech Kerry would plan to sell to them and give to them?

All the Democrats looked at was someone who could get elected, and they doomed us all by doing so.

May the Commiecrats rot in hell for this.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Watch Kerry melt down faster than Howard Dean, since the Bilderbergers have chosen John Edwards as your next President.

Ironically John Edwards has a record of bettering the little guy, and standing against heavily entrenched corporate and elite interests. Apparently everyone has their price, but expect a veneer of social concern and a little less pollution than we have had for the past few years. The globalists are still going to keep marching, but they need a person who will appear to be doing something for the common man. Their problem with Nader is he might actually do something for the common welfare, which would prosper even the corporate elites who oppose him. He may look at the problems and actually do something. But expect Edwards, and a sell out as usual, but with the twist that people will think something is getting done.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm more willing to believe Bush Jr. is 2004's Manchurian Candidate, with Bush Sr. filling in as Angela Lansbury's power-obssessed mother. Actually, Mrs. B would make a great stand-in for Lansbury while George Sr. can play up his "yes dear" role inherited from Reagan. If we're talking Dems, then Hillary makes a great stand-in for Meryl Streep in the remake. I understand the new version uses computer chips to brainwash the future president. Perhaps Bush Jr.'s hurling episode in Japan was not a reaction to bad sushi, but instead a reaction to a malfunctioning Haliburton-made computer chip?
OK, OK, enough right-wing bashing, if what you say about Nader is true (good for the common man, etc...) then I really am frightened by the efforts of Democratic organizations bullying Nader to drop out of the race. After all, for anyone who witnessed the silliness surrounding the California Govenor election, why shouldn't Nader be allowed to run? He's certainly no less qualified than Mary Carey to run for government office.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
A quote from Senator John Yerkes Iselin (Manchurian vice-presidential candidate)

Mrs. Iselin: [at meal time] I'm sorry, hon'. Would it really make it easier for you if we settled on just one number?

Sen. John Yerkes Iselin: Yeah. Just one, real, simple number that'd be easy for me to remember.

[Mrs. Iselin watches her husband thump a bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup onto his plate]

Sen. John Yerkes Iselin: [addressing the Senate] There are exactly 57 card-carrying members of the Communist Party in the Department of Defense at this time!

www.imdb.com...

top topics

join