It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face Book Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Now there is a movie coming out about FB. Talk about the ultimate marketing, a 2 hour promotion more or less. It looks kind of interesting though, and journeys through the concept and growth of FB.

Face Book The Movie

spec

[edit on 27-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Why didn't they make a Myspace the Movie? To me, Facebook and Myspace is the same damn thing. Just a curious thought that I have been pondering.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by divinetragedy79

I think maybe because MySpace didn't quite take off as FB did, creating overnight billionaires. But I would be interested in the MySpace story too. While I am not all giddy about FB, I thought how it came to be is an interesting story.
Thanks for the comment,
spec

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Okay I watched the movie and while my novel relationship with FB is fading into oblivion, I found the movie to be well done and entertaining. The writing and dialogue is really good and the cast worked out perfect for the parts.
Kevin Spacey produced the movie and the director, David Fincher who has some impressive works to his name such as, Seven, The Fight Club, Panic Room, Zodiac and Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, brings a setting that you can settle into and believe.
So, the movie was surprisingly good imo and the actual story of entrepreneurialism was somewhat inspiring.

Peace,
spec

top topics

join