It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku lecture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Have just found this mind blowing (at least in my opinion) lecture by Dr. Michio Kaku on where technology on Earth is potentially heading - If this has already been posted then i'm sorry but i did search for this first on ATS.

-=Take me to the future=-
Hope everyone enjoys it as much as i did.
Thanks.

Oh and the quote "we are borg" springs to mind

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
That guy is a dreamer, 30 years ago similar pictures were shown to the people with the headlines it would be real in 2000.

Look around you and you see nothing much changed.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What the hell...

I've been thinking and saying the same thing. We are more Borg even now without the technological advancements.

Who doe this Kaku guy things that he is. Stealing my thoughts. Plagiarist?

Seriously tho... I'll check the vid later but since Kaku is in it, don't think I'll forget. I think that guy is very interesting. Thanks for posting it

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
That guy is a dreamer, 30 years ago similar pictures were shown to the people with the headlines it would be real in 2000.

I think the internet and communication technology has come on a long way in the last 20 years if it continues at the same rate our lives will become inseparable from technology.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

Actually not trying to stamp on your toes but if you watch the lecture you will find that these theories are not *his* but ideas put forward by todays *top* scientists *not* Michio Kaku, he merely interviewed them.
If you would
Watch the lecture, then post your opinion i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
What the hell...

I've been thinking and saying the same thing. We are more Borg even now without the technological advancements.

Who doe this Kaku guy things that he is. Stealing my thoughts. Plagiarist?

Seriously tho... I'll check the vid later but since Kaku is in it, don't think I'll forget. I think that guy is very interesting. Thanks for posting it

Your quite right a basic example is using a prosthetic limb or a soldier using his weapon - Man Machine revisted even spectacles contak lenses hearing aid ad infinitum...
Your most welcome my friend Thanks goes to you.

[edit on 26/8/2010 by survivor]

[edit on 26/8/2010 by survivor]

new topics

top topics

join