It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Gov. yacht washes ashore in FL with nobody on board and it was still running.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
OOOPS is Obama still on holliday ?
You gotta watch that Joe Biden .

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I just remembered something else that might be related. Does anyone remember the report of the fishermen who encountered a mysterious submarine somewhere off Florida around the end of June/early July? Im betting both of these incidents are related to drug smuggling.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i have see the news on CNN and it caught my attention
weird news ... what really happened ?

if you saw the movie OPEN WATER 2
the one with no sharks in it

they jumped to swim in the sea but were unable to come back to the boat
since they forgot to put down in the water the boat stairs

its a theory ...

[edit on 8/26/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Interesting read. It reminds me of the Mary Celeste.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Shame that all the war pig politicians are still in d.c and didnt vanish from the boat...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Def drugs. It was stolen in Mexico and when it washed up here it was on autopilot.

www.baynews9.com...

If people were diving off of it it wouldnt still be on autopilot. Also, there is no need to put a ladder down as it has the dive platform in the back. Anybody could have gotten back up on the boat rather easily. It doesnt say if they found drugs on it yet. maybe somebody met them out there in the gulf and just set the autopilot for wherever after they unloaded. It also happened to have 4 speaker's missing, which sounds rather odd. To me if your going to steal something from a yacht id go balls out and grab everything and not just a couple of speakers.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Those darn somalian pirates again... I would bet my life on it!!!! How about the father arrested for stalking his daughter because he didn't want her dating the kid she was dating. How idiotic is it to arrest him for that????

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Not that this makes any difference, but I noticed something in the video. The flag flying on the bow of the boat was a Mexican flag and the flag fying on the stern of the boat is an American flag. It may mean nothing, but I personally have never seen that before. It may be different down ther in Florida, but up here in the DC area I have not seen it.

www.wgal.com...

[edit on 8/27/2010 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I wonder if this story is related...?

A woman collecting bait for fishing discovered the body of a man floating near a pier in the Pithlachascotee River about 9:30 a.m. Thursday.

Pam Bunton, 51, said she had just walked to the river's edge when she saw the body under a public pier beside the Whiskey River Sports Grill.

"I was looking over the edge for a place to set my bait trap," Bunton said. "I didn't get that far."

The Pinellas-Pasco medical examiner removed the body and will determine cause of death.

Source: www.tampabay.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Not that this makes any difference, but I noticed something in the video. The flag flying on the bow of the boat was a Mexican flag and the flag fying on the stern of the boat is an American flag. It may mean nothing, but I personally have never seen that before. It may be different down ther in Florida, but up here in the DC area I have not seen it.

www.wgal.com...

[edit on 8/27/2010 by CaptGizmo]

Generally, the flag of the country of origin/registration will be flown on the bow and the flag on the stern will usually be the flag of the owners mainland, if any and if they choose to fly it.

My boat has an American flag on the front and a Greek flag on the back because I am greek.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I saw in the video that the anchor was lying on the beach which means they probably were in shallow water and anchored when the boater(s)
disappeared. If they were in that shallow water, it could have been a rogue
high wave. Kinda curios why it's a US Vessel if it has a Mexican Flag
on the bow. Lots of unanswered questions with this one. Could even be
CIA related.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The anchor was lowered when the boat was already beached by the Pinellas County Sheriff's deputies and US Coast Guard personnel investigating the incident.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Yeah it's quite common actually in FL. I see many cars and boats with two flags, one is always the US flag and the other is usually Mexico, Puerto Rico or Cuba.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
new story might be related

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Efforts to reach Mrs. Gomez Aguilar's lawyer were unsuccessful.
The whereabouts of her husband is unknown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join