It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final judgment. Not required says the Bible.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Final judgment. Not required says the Bible.

If God is the creator, and as a Deist without a creator, I do not believe in such, but at the same time, I believe in the perfection or the world and universe.

That being the case, and having Biblical back up for that theory, then what would a creator God of perfection need to judge or re-due?

He could only judge that all that He had created would retain it’s perfection.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Right?

That or admit that He somehow screwed up and that is said to be impossible for God.

Right?

If there is one constant that the literal Bible speaks of, it is that all the souls/watches that God/the watchmaker creates, is that they will always keep good time or follow their nature in a perfect way.

The following gives truth to this statement.

"It is demonstrable that things cannot be otherwise than as they are; for as all things have been created for some end, they must necessarily be created for the best end.”

www.youtube.com...

Now some of little faith will think that God must return to fix things but if the literal Bible is to be believed, God will never return to fix what the Bible says cannot possibly need repair. Things are always in a state of evolving perfection.
No new heaven and earth is ever required and that makes these passages literally true.

Genesis 13:15 - All the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring forever.

Ecclesiastes 1:4 - Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever.

I do realize that there are conflicting passages for this notion,

Isaiah 65:17
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

But I dismiss them out of hand because they would logically lead to the fact that God must fix what could not possibly be broken.

This basically means that there is no such thing as a rapture or an end time.

Right?

Regards
DL

new topics

join