It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your input on my basic conclusions needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hello, I guess I am what some here would call an experiencer, as a lot of us on this site are.

In the past few years I have had quite a few intriguing experiences, but one in particular has lead me to two conclusions:

1. That our government has in their possession a very advanced power source, and have aeronautical applications of this technology, and use this technology in plain sight over major metropolises.

2. That extra-terrestrial beings are here operating in the celestial sphere of our planet Earth.

If #1 is accurate, and I lean towards it being the more legitimate of my convictions, then why do our heads of state keep us dependent on fossil fuels and dated sources of energy like these?

Why do they keep us in the dark to these revolutionary technologies?

If released, this science would more than revolutionize our planet and answer many of the dire needs that plague us as a race.

#2 speaks for itself.

I know these topics have been beat to death and all, but what are some of your thoughts on these points I'm making? Any participation will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and many blessings to all.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Please elaborate on your experiences. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It's an interesting question and pretty hard to answer. The first conclusion is particularly baffling if that conclusion is correct.

Have you thought of any reasons yourself why number 1 might apply.

The only thing I could thing of is that maybe admitting to having this energy source (if it exists) would lead to a whole series of other admissions that maybe wouldn't be so easy to swallow but what those might be I can't say.

Hmm trying to think of anything else

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Well, I didn't really want to get into it because I know some here would spout the regular, "Pictures or it didn't happen." But this particular instance that I referenced in my OP happened in East Atlanta, GA in September of last year.

It was around 11 o'clock at night and I was out smoking on the porch. I was looking at the stars like always, or what stars you can see inside the city, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a light. After I focused on it, and it passed right over me, I saw that it was 5 balls of light in a delta formation. You know, the classic V-shaped craft. I lean towards it being a single craft.

But it was either 5 individual "orbs" in formation or 5 fixed lights on a craft. I estimate it being no higher than 4000 to 5000 ft in altitude. So it had to be a large craft if it was that altitude. It crossed the entire span of visible sky in about 6 to 8 seconds and had to be moving 1000 mph or more. I say these numbers because I lived right near Hartsfield International Airport (since moved), and was very familiar with normal air traffic in the area. It was heading in the direction of the airport.

It was completely silent and was gone in a flash. The lights were not a color that are typical to regular air traffic at all. They were a pale yellow color, and from my perspective about the diameter of the eraser of a pencil if held at arm's length. I'm an aviation buff and know what airliners and jets look like and their accompanying lighting configurations. This was FAR from anything that we have that our government has disclosed.

I've had quite a few other sightings, but this one was the clincher for me. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that either we're being visited by E.T. or that our government has extremely high-tech vehicles that aren't disclosed to the public.

If the latter is true, then it infuriates me that they won't release this technology. They sit on it while we as a race suffer the consequences of them not releasing such technology.

I hope that clears it up a bit for you.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I also had another thought that maybe if the energy source was very powerful but was somehow unacceptable in terms of the environmental damage it caused, maybe the device produces some kind of toxic exhaust or byproduct that would mean the public in general would find it unacceptable. Kind of like nuclear waste doubled

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

My initial hypothesis is that they want to squeeze every petro-dollar that they can out of civilization.

Most nation's economies are heavily dependent on these petro-dollars as you probably know, and if another better source of energy came along it might collapse said economies.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
If #1 is accurate, and I lean towards it being the more legitimate of my convictions, then why do our heads of state keep us dependent on fossil fuels and dated sources of energy like these?

So the slave can depend on the master!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I would have thought though that if the government did have some new supply of energy then they could just as easily control that as they could the supply of oil. I mean if they released information about it to the public tomorrow I wouldn't imagine that it would be something that you could just build in your garage, so they would still have the power to do whatever they like and charge as much for energy as they wanted.

Or am I thinking along the wrong line?

I would imagine that it could even be an opportunity for even more control, i.e. an announcement is made that all petroleum products are now illegal because they are causing environmental damage, the new form of energy is announce but they then say, I'm afraid it's going to cost more now because this tech is so new and experimental.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey, you saw a UFO. Life altering event for you. Opened your eyes and now see part of a bigger picture.

#1 has always been, government makes breakthrough, used for military applications, may go to private industry in 5 to 20 years when newer, improved gizmo is found to replace it. Until then, deny everything, and announce discovery or gizmo only as the last resort. This way the enemy is kept in the dark until it is used.

What is the real upside to releasing a replacement for oil based technology. This needs a big boy answer, forget the betterment of humanity or environmental concerns. Those are crap ideals that don't work in the real world.

There is no up side including the money aspect. You will not replace oil money, chances are, you will lose money. The government would never allow that, too many tax dollars.

#2- too much of a stretch.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
Hey, you saw a UFO. Life altering event for you. Opened your eyes and now see part of a bigger picture.

My eyes have been open for quite some time. This was just confirmation. What it confirms is what I'm trying to figure out.

But that's not why I started this thread friend. I'm just trying to gain insight into other member's beliefs and thoughts on these subjects and ideas.

Originally posted by hinky
What is the real upside to releasing a replacement for oil based technology. This needs a big boy answer, forget the betterment of humanity or environmental concerns. Those are crap ideals that don't work in the real world.

If it were a perfect real world those ideals should and would work. BUT sadly the truth of the matter is that we live in a greedy and self-centered world that serves the few at the cost of the many.

Thanks all for the input so far.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Dear susp3kt

Serves the few at the expense of the many, always has been and always will be so far as I can see, sad as that may be.

My guess is that this new energy will be something that you could make up in the garage and therefore the reason for the secret. Anyway it all comes down to there loss of power and money.

There will be an element of resisting the change as well. This world would change so it was barley recognizable in a very short time if this where the case.

Just think how many generals we could sack. Just think of all those poor CIA, NSA, and the rest of the alphabet soup we could sack. Would you like to see them in the unemployment queue, I would.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by susp3kt

There will be an element of resisting the change as well. This world would change so it was barley recognizable in a very short time if this where the case.

What element are you referring to that would be resisting the change?

Certainly I hope you don't mean the citizens of the nations of this world.

The only group that I can think of that would not like this revision to come about would be the rulers of said nations. I'm sure that they are content and just fine with the way things are working for them right now.

They fabricate lies about a substance being limited, while devastating the planet at the cost of sucking every drop that their greedy little puppet companies can out of the Earth's crust.

They hoard these resources and manipulate whole country's economies with it, and they finance genocidal wars with it.

It's very sad to think that when, and if, in our lifetime they release a new energy source, depending on if it's storable or not, that they will just let it take the place of oil and natural gas and continue with their methods of control.

It'll just be business as usual I guess.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Hello, I guess I am what some here would call an experiencer, as a lot of us on this site are.

In the past few years I have had quite a few intriguing experiences, but one in particular has lead me to two conclusions:

1. That our government has in their possession a very advanced power source, and have aeronautical applications of this technology, and use this technology in plain sight over major metropolises.

2. That extra-terrestrial beings are here operating in the celestial sphere of our planet Earth.

If released, this science would more than revolutionize our planet and answer many of the dire needs that plague us as a race.

#2 speaks for itself.

I know these topics have been beat to death and all, but what are some of your thoughts on these points I'm making? Any participation will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and many blessings to all.

1-Perhaps this energy doesn't have a practical application. It may be too unstable to utilize on earth and have the potential for wiping out humanity. We have antimatter. So for it to be a more powerful enrgy source than a matter/antimatter reaction, it is too unstable to have on earth. I do not believe we have anything more powerful than that at present time.

2-I think this is a fact. I'm certain that there is life elsewhere in the universe. Being that our celestial sphere is a sphere of infinite extent with Earth at the center, our "celestial sphere could encompass the entire universe. So it's reasonable to believe there are aliens in our celestial sphere.

If #1 is true, we maintain our dependence on fossil fuels because these advanced energy sources have no practical application. You expecting a fission powered pontiac?

An advanced energy source or tech doesn't nesecarily revoloutionize our existence. IT has to have practical apllication. Meaning affordable,safe and compact enough to be used effectively.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Maybe they keep people in the dark, if indeed they do, to protect the world; to keep civilization from collapsing.

There have to be tons of people who depend on the oil industry; not just the rich. Everyone who worked at the power plants, the refineries, the gas stations, the oil drilling sites, shipping/transportation, the mechanics who fixed the internal combustion engines, etc. would suddenly be out of a job. That doesn't seem like it would be good for the people.

Instead you'd want to slowly introduce new technologies to give people time to adjust.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Both your points are correct.

1. Zero point and torsion field propulsion system exist, utilizing free or what tesla called radiant energy, which could also be used to provide free power to the whole planet (there is more radiant energy in 1m3 of air than needed to power a small city)

2. Yes, they're also here utilising similar technologies, but some of them a way lot advanced since they're operating in 5D and above principally though can make adjustments.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by the_journey_in

Thanks for your insight. I tend to agree with you on both points.

Your reply to point #1 brings up topics that I am interested in studying more about.

Could you recommend some books in these fields that are worth reading? Maybe something dealing with his research, but not specifically on Tesla?

Thanks.

top topics

join