It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human atrosity. Murder, war, genocide...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi ATS

I'm going to keep this simple and I'll try to keep it short

A what if scenario just popped into my head, and I'm looking for What is what if IF turns out to be true ?

First... A small explanation, so you ( might ) get where I'm coming from.

In the wild I've learned that when prey species are left without a predator to prey on them, they tend to overpopulate and destroy its habitat until there is nothing left. Why ? Don't really know why.

I would think that humanity shows this same tendency and since we are without natural predators...

What If ?

Human intelligence, along with our capability to put it in use is a natural fluke ? Like Neo is the result of a calculation that is unsolvable, Pi... We are the result of a glitch in the system...

I'm not done yet... Please step in line and follow me deeper in the abys that represents my imagination.

What if it is nature trying to fix the glitch ? A natural way to keep us in check. Just as the city of zion and its circle of destruction and then start all over again.

Just a thought that just came to me.

What do you think ?

~ Sinter

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well - murder war and genocide are with us since recorded history (and i am sure that it was even before that) when there were not that many people, so i doubt that those are an auto-mechanism of population regulation.
Viruses, infections and habitat overuse are ways of nature to deal with over-expantion of species even when there are no natural predators.
Nukes ,chemical/bio and similar crap are artificial ways of "suicide", it is not natural. And if it happens, God forbid, i doubt that there will be any more nature on Earth then on Mars or Venus. In the best case scenario. Worse case - another Kuiper belt.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The world is dieing because it has to die to be alive. Only life can sustain itself, perpetual death is the only other option.

In the real world, the world is creating new worlds. In this world, the world is dieing because it has to die before it can try and be alive, notice how we are born and every second after we are born we are 1 step closer to death. The world is the same way, fighting itself, destroying and dieing.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Nature is trying to kill us every day, look at the viruses and diseases that popped up the last 100 years.

Problem is that we humans counteract against all that.

Even if nature decided that we cannot reproduce, we have tricks to work around that problem.

In the end it makes our species genetically weaker since we let the weak survive and reproduce.

Human devolution in a nutshell...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Well there was once a group of people with the same ideas about this:

In the end it makes our species genetically weaker since we let the weak survive and reproduce.

They turned out to be wrong.

Hey it's been a while. What's up ?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge & onequestion

Don't worry.

Everything man has to offer, Nature will endure, survive or start over.

Just look at Tsjernobyl. It's like as if nature doesn't even feel bothered and the area is full of life. Biological and even chemical are always from a natural source/s.

@ One Question.

In order to die one has to live.

When we are born we are still developing all the way on to young adulthood.
What lives dies, but that does not mean we can't be sick in that life time.

Nature started with nothing and it has almost died a couple of times only to get back on its feet again.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

In order to die one has to live.

Without meaning to derail the thread, the above isn't actually true.
The opposite of death isn't Life it is birth.
Life in fact is one of the few words in existence that has no dual opposite.
So at best one could say: "In order to die one has to be born."
That is the reason that "life after death" questions are fundamentally flawed.

It might sound pedantic to note the above but it is a rather massive existential pointer which if noted, can open many doors of awareness.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
as a hobby i study human behavior ,we are just like rats, if you take rats and keep the population down they are well behaved, and get a long.
If you increase the population beyond the capabilities of the environment, then they will start to turn on each other and eat each other,we will do the same for our environment will not sustain us much longer.
Land is being used up for destruction not growing.
What is being used for growing, is being destroyed by nature floods,drought, disease,and by man made strains of crops. If you look at the total out put to the total consumption it is not sustainable that is why there is hunger and diseases.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You are right from a certain perspective.

Life ore non existence... Better ?

But...

You must be pro abortion ? Life can die before it gets born, There is life that does not get born at all. Some life. Life exists from even more life. Life has died before birth countless times in order to be born.

Or am I now losing it ?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Although I agree with you. I think it is not really a problem of to many with not enough to sustain them. But, more a few that take to much that there isn't any left to sustain the others.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If history shows, other humans are our natural predators.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
as a hobby i study human behavior ,we are just like rats, if you take rats and keep the population down they are well behaved, and get a long.
If you increase the population beyond the capabilities of the environment, then they will start to turn on each other and eat each other,we will do the same for our environment will not sustain us much longer.
Land is being used up for destruction not growing.
What is being used for growing, is being destroyed by nature floods,drought, disease,and by man made strains of crops. If you look at the total out put to the total consumption it is not sustainable that is why there is hunger and diseases.

It is amazing how ppl claim to be the authority on so many
things when there is so much evidence that proves them wrong.

We can grow 1 million pounds of food on 3 acres in Wisconsin
360 days per year without heat via compost.

We can grow oil via algae, and same for hydrogen.

We have a corrupt management problem, not a land or food problem.

Hydroponics also has the added benefit of using 10 times less water.

The Neo-Malthusian death cult has been working over time to sell
their agenda to a lot of followers that don't even realize they are
followers yet.

www.radioliberty.com...

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

While I like some of their ideas, #1 is just another setup for another
genocide and master race scenario as alluded in #2.

Again, all our problems we can fix, we just do not have ppl running
the game that have any intention of doing it.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktherer

Well... it doesn't really. Of course there were cannibal tribes. But they almost always eat human flesh for spiritual reasons.

Like enemies to obtain there power or relatives to make them live forever in them.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Actually number 1 explicitly says maintain. Which can only mean that thes rules are there to be implemented after a whole bunch of people are gone.

My thoughts lead me to think of some kind of natural cataclysm. Like the biblical flood kind of size.

Maybe they know something we don't ?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

this is true in theory, but in reality it is too expensive to buy, not enough is grown and then shelf life. yes i do grow my own and yes it takes me through winter when things go good this year not so.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

this is true in theory, but in reality it is too expensive to buy, not enough is grown and then shelf life. yes i do grow my own and yes it takes me through winter when things go good this year not so.

Agreed storing food can be an issue, but they did find a way to grow
it 365 days a year with no heat source.

A root cellar is a good way to store a short list of food.

Canning works for a lot of things but it takes a lot of effort
and energy and items from an industrial society.

Dehydration with something like a solar dehydrator works for others.

www.thefarm.org...

A short list of crops store forever like honey.

shelf life for various foods can be found here.

survivalacres.com...

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

That bekod is a lie you've been told. Let me explain.

100 ago a loaf of bread cost the same as a cup of butter. This still is the case.

Production costs went down as products became mass production, cost went down as man got replaced by machine, cost went down when production was shipped abroad, where people were less expensive.

Yet we pay like a 1000 % more then we did then.

How ?

Population didn't rise 1000 %
Use of the land didn't Well it did in the low cost countries but we use mostly the land already used by the people there.

What did change ?

Money value. The day they started to use money as a product, everything related to it becamel ess or more expensive when money became less or more worth.
Inflation, every cent/penny payed as interest is new money unaccounted for in the safe of banks and nations. More money that represents the same value it did when it was not yet around.

Basically money has to be equally spread for every dime, dollar, pound, euro, yen and so on... There has to be one in a safe. if there are 2 out there they have to share the same value and thus the value on the street goes down. If everybody would want their money from the bank at the same time. The bank will fall because they can't give money they don't have. Out here farmers are forced to produce milk for less money then it actually cost to produce it. But... that doesn't change the capacity or actual cost of the product. It only shows that our current system has failed`if not on perpose then by the cumulated greed from countless of people over the years.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

no that is not a lie have you been to a farmers market lately?
At the store a bunch of tomatoes that weigh 3-4 lbs sell for 50. cents a pound.
Now when i go to the farmers market and see the beef tom they go for at a dollar each to $2.00 each??? Just because they are organically grown.
There is no real telling if it is grown that way. See what i am getting at, now there are markets that are at the malls that you can get certified veges that are grown say the same tom sells for $4.00 each, who has that to spend?
Oh ya the person that drives a SUV, and get's 8 miles per in it or brand new BMW. This is what i was planning to do this $1.00 for 5 lbs of beef toms 50.cents for 2 cucumbers potatoes 10 lbs for $1.00 and have then "organically grown certified" and see what happens to the prices down the road. will they drop or go up? or would there be a price tag on me? oh pardon me dried is even more 10 lbs for $99.00 are you kidding me? for tom half's. sun dried. i would put the site info here but i will not support a con game. i see no reason for this there is no chem pest fert used it is just done all natural, i plant water and check for bad ones now and then that is it, the ones that do not look that good well cut off the bad and eat them. please explain the madness of the world. Yes i know all about the USDA and the OGC, and the fees... but still?????

[edit on 23-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Oh yes I have. Out here they had an actual law that prohibited any vegetable that looked different from the norm to be sold .

Why are they so expensive ? It it more work to keep the bugs away and it has a certain exclusiveness it's different. You've made the best choice. Grow it yourself.

My story applies to everything.

Basically the real problem is us. To many people want to get just that little extra.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Actually number 1 explicitly says maintain. Which can only mean that thes rules are there to be implemented after a whole bunch of people are gone.

My thoughts lead me to think of some kind of natural cataclysm. Like the biblical flood kind of size.

Maybe they know something we don't ?

In all of human history mass purges have been attempted from Stalin,
to Mao, to Pol pot, Rwanda, East Timor and so on.

What makes you think what is coming will be any different ?

Their own documents talk about mass sterilization.

They have professors saying they should use a bio weapon to
wipe out 90% of the population and ppl applaud...

These are the same whack jobs that were skinning ppl and making
lamp shades of them during WW2.

Evil is not dead, it is still alive and kicking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join