It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a glimps into a past life???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I had a close fiend call me up today to tell me that she had a very strange dream that has left her feeling 'funny'.

My friend always comes to me for information and help, as she knows i am a right geek and spend most of my time researching stuff on the net!

Anyway to the point. My friend had a dream last night that has left feeling strange and also unwell. In her dream she was with 5-6 girlfriends (one of them being myself). We were all on top of a very tall building that resembled a Roman building (this is the only way that my friend can describe the look of the building).

We were all sitting on the floor of this building in a circle holding hands. There was lava everywere, nothing but lava! One of her friend's then said to her, "if we all jump together into the lava we will be trasported to the other side!"

So we all jumped and died, but my friend said when she hit the lava she could feel it burning her all the way up to her head. Then she woke up feeling strange. She said that her body felt saw and she also felt sick.

So all this got me thinking, i said to my friend that i keep a diary of all my "strange" dreams and that her's sounded like the sort of dreams i get now and again! So i opened up the laptop to add her dream to my list of dreams. Once i had finished i had a quick look at my dreams and noticed one that looked similar to my friends. In my dream i was sitting on a very old looking wall, there was a volcano going off in the distance and a very large tree with no leaves on it. There was ash everywere!

Then something popped into my mind POMPEII!! Because my friend had said that the building looked Roman, i did a search and found that Pompeii happened on 24th August 79 AD!!

Very strange indead, thoughts anybody? Is it just coincidence or could it be a past life vision?

LINK: The Long Deathly Silence

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
That's very interesting, and it's very plausible that it could be. If you're very interested by it, I'd suggest a session of past-life regression with a therapist or psychologist in the area. Make sure you get a reputable one if you and your friend want to go through with it. Don't end up with some quack psychic trying to make a few bucks.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

I have thought about doing that. Going to see what my friend thinks about it first.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've always wondered if dreams have any link to the past lives we live or if they are alternate selves. Maybe it is a past life who knows.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I've just come of the phone to my friend and she also said that in her dream we were all wearing blue. She said that just stuck out too.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well I've had 2 of my dreams actually come true. In both cases I only remembered particular scenes from those two dreams but both then happened in reality later after a few days. Personally I believe dreams have a lot of power.

I don't pretend to understand these things but it gives you something to think about!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

I too have had a number of dreams that have come true also. I have been keeping a diary of dreams and so far i have ticked of two that have come true.

It really creeps me out because they always happen in really life as they do in the dreams!!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Very intense, it is too bad your friend could not find the wits during the dream to remain there to see what lies on the other side.

I have had many dreams where I died and I have allowed myself to move beyond the pain and fear and accept it. The end results typically transform it all into a more peaceful environment. It is like drama, if we cannot face it entirely it comes back again and again, when we face our drama or fears we move beyond them.

The people of Pompeii did not die from lava flows but rather from pyroclastic flows of ash and pumice and rock. This is why the bodies left hollow impressions where they where when it engulfed them, most with the bones within the hollow spaces the flesh once occupied; lava would not have done that at all.

The building she describes, Roman, do you mean Greek? The Romans adopted the exterior expressions of Greek architecture.

This kind of building could represent the World's Financial System. I guess if that is dying around us we could perish with it or we can escape through our own death. (LOL, sorry that was a joke.) Is your friend worried about finances? Debt?

This type of building could also represent a foundation of higher learning. Perhaps an expression of being consumed by all that is required through schooling.

At any rate, the date part is awesome! That to me means this was very significant, but not regarding the past. This would definitely be about now and soon to be, otherwise, why would it be significant? I do hope your friend and yourself do not live near a volcano, there are so many that are waking up these days.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thank you for your reply. No we dont live near any volcano's. The nearest would be iceland.

We are in the UK (south)

top topics

join