It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If I ever met an alien
I would have a list of questions.

Do Aliens believe in life after death?
What truly happens in death?
Do we Earth/Alien have a soul? Do our earth pets have souls?
Do they have pets?

Do Aliens believe in ghosts?
If so can they communicate with them?
if so, how do they do it? Are a couple of American plumbers on the right track? or our they full of crap?

Is there truly Heaven and Hell?
What about reincarnation?

Religion? Do they have a religion? if so what do they believe in?
What do Aliens think of Earths different Religions?
Do they think Religion is the Master of Deception?

What time is it? How do they tell time? What is their structure of time?

What is the date as it relates to their planets date?
If they traveled faster than the speed of light to get to earth then they time traveled and their current plants date should be a date in our past?

Another easy question, why so secrete?
and when will they revile themselves officially? The exact date?

Where are they from? How do they travel? what energy do they use?

How old are they? what is their life expectancy? Do they have families?

Do they feel sad? happy? angry? scared?
What do they miss? Can and do Aliens lie?
Is there bad aliens and if so why do they not help rid us of the bad ones?

who was the most influential Earthing so far that spoke the truth?

Who made us? How did we come to be?

and lastly for now
why are they here?

next time anyone meets one face to face throw a couple of these questions at them.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
next time anyone meets one face to face throw a couple of these questions at them.

I don't think many have been afforded the opportunity, in between their reports of paralysis and fear...but I'm sure if given the chance, the aliens would answer these inquiries, no doubt. Are you convinced that they would give you the truth? If so, why?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I would only have one question(s) really. And that would be "have you discovered the meaning of life or how we all got here?"

I could give a crap about free energy and social justice....all that crap. I want the big questions answered because that's what I want to know.

Now, if I had to ask specific questions with the health and well being of my fellow man in mind, it would be all the usual...free energy, unlimited food, transporter technology......and how to trick a hot chick into thinking your the shiznit.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Hey there mysteryskeptic!

Don't you think that these aliens would be just as confused as we are about how it all works?

What makes you think that travelling interstellar distances and visiting other lifeforms means they've got the answers?

What if the 4Chan of Sirius B showed up and just pwned the entire human race through misinformation (which they could back up with proof) for the lulz?

I think you are confusing fictional visiting aliens with fictional visiting angels.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I don't believe they are aliens. I believe they are inter-dimensional beings. I would ask them, " Why are you masquerading as aliens?'

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
I don't believe they are aliens. I believe they are inter-dimensional beings. I would ask them, " Why are you masquerading as aliens?'

Easily the best question I've seen thus far.
2nd line

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm sure that if we bombarded Aliens/E.t with these types of questions, their one question to us would be, how come WE don't know this.

Its bad enough we cant get the right answer from other humans, but to think that they have the answers is as ludicrous as us asking in the first place.

My question would be, how did you get here, and can I go back with you

Us expecting other beings to have the answers just goes to show that we don't even deserve a visit, maybe a pass by, but definitely not a visit.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Wouldn't inter-dimensional beings be considered aliens? I mean, they aren't from around these parts, ya know?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I would ask them if they know about the nature of the logos and if so, what does it mean to them.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Not exactly.....from what I heard these aliens can walk through walls, and appear out of thin air.....maybe its technology, but it sounds like these things do a bit of dimensional shifting or hopping. there is no indication that these beings need a "ufo spaceship" to get around.

(edit to add)
they are alien to this planet so in essence you are right, i do agree with the OPs post, however

[edit on 8/22/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think that the answers would be beyond our comprehension even if they dumbed it down.

although it was explained that we were a vessel that at some point would be returned to the creator.

my questions would be more about where they lived and how their society and lives were lived, and if they visited others than us?

I'm sure their agenda is pretty much as we would expect in a scientific sense. as we are pretty much doing the same things. we just don't have thousands if not millions of years behind us in our science and technology.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Those questions to other beings would be as relevant as them asking us some of the following...

Which do you find easier? Flying or floating?

We have Dsakjvbjfba problem on our planet, how do you deal with them here?

Does Goobely Gob exist? Did he write the Goobley Gob Book? Or did his Goobley Gob disciples write it?

Is Goobely Glab evil? Is he at fault for our sins?

Do you tell time by the Tsdjfhbdg Star or the Sdhakdjhgj Star?

Do you know the meaning of Slime? Is Slime cyclical? Or do we just perceive it that way?

All of your questions have answers, human answers, with maybe not so human answers, but answers non the less. Boy, I hope we don't get one chance at this, or we are DOOMED!!

I hope that if anyone agrees these will be questions on their list, that they add the following statement:
This statement in no way speaks for everyone, our affiliates or subsidiary humans of the human race, and in no way reflects the other people on this planet, their thoughts, opinions, and or questions they may have in the future.

Yup, I'm sure they cant wait to meet us!! Yup disclosures right around the corner... the corner of comedy.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If you meet one you better run ...I hear from the abductees they are not so nice...By the way, most of your questions are about existence after life, Not encounters of the third kind....What if they don't know either? Maybe they are hoping we have the answers to THE BIG QUESTION....or maybe they just want you to spawn with them and make a new race ...that will undoubtedly ask the same question...What happens to us when we die...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Do you communicate will other species of self-aware beings capable of language or symbolic thought beside yourselves? Or, do the beings you encounter have to have a certain level of intelligence before attempting to communicating with them?

Are your computers/machines capable of what we humans would consider consciousness?

If your species is now non-biological, was your species at one time biological? If your species is biological, have you engineered your physiology to suit your needs?

Does your science say that there is more than one universe? If so, is your mode of transportation capable of going to other universes? Have you traveled to more than one on your journey?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

"Would you like my mother in law?'

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

"Why do fools fall in love?"

or

"How did you get past border patrol?"

[edit on 23-8-2010 by MeSoCorny]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Some of mine:

1) How did you reach this technological level without destroying yourselves? (What (if applicable) turned you from a path of warfare?)

2) What is the science behind your FTL drive?

3) Do you have one government, or many different ones? (Are you satisfied with it?)

4) Does your technology prolong life, enrich it, or do you think you have lost something in the deal?

5) (perhaps most important) Why are you visiting us? (What is your agenda?)

(Funnier Questions)

1) Do you really like Strawberry Ice Cream and Tibetan Monk Music? (some will get this, some won't)...

2) Seriously, what's with the cows?

3) Are crop circles the alien equivalent of drunks doing donuts?

4) Where do I sign up for that Venusian sex slave abduction program?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
I think that the answers would be beyond our comprehension even if they dumbed it down.

I actually have a tendency to think this, also, just from the odd reports over the years. Like a hamster asking a human being how it gets from place to place. "Well, gee, Mr. Hamster, we drive in a car." Baffled. No concept of it.

Attempts at communicating with aliens (except for the contactee types, of course), have generally been pretty useless. Even if they talk to us, like in the Betty and Barney Hill case, they never actually seem to say anything.

How does a human being communicate with someone or something that doesn't really even exist in the same way we do? I don't know. And I would suspect that any "alien" that could have a meaningful conversation with me is not really being honest and truthful. I doubt that we would ever get the full story.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
they aint gonna answer our questions, they are gonna show us what they want us to see, and so will also tell us what they want us to hear. They are telepathic with all life and so need to keep their distance from humanity due to that. Not many humans have nice souls, look at youre soul for 24 hours, do you think an alien would want to be a part of that for 24 hours, no way hosse

top topics

join