It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whole story about the Dulce Base, just want you to know.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghost
I sorry to say it, but this all sounds lake a bad case of fiction run wild:
Alien babies
ET/human hybrids

I not trying to be close minded, but this just sounds beyond belief! If this is even supposed to be a semi-creditable story, where is the source?

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

If aliens exist, they probably are capable of having babies.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Been posted before
but im still not sure about Ducle, as i said in another thread, i don't buy the whole alien fire fighting. "Nightmare hall" is a frightening picture, i would hate to even be in that place (if it existed that is)

what's the nightmare hall picture??? do you have a link, if not, then what is it??

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
if u have the nightmare hall picture, you have serious connections because the night mare hall picture is doubt to exist

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaznj
okay i heard so many people talk of dulce...but nobody every speaks of going there. I tried. Here is my story...
Mind you, I was advised by some book i was reading that this base existed and that the last two people who checked it out, never returned.

I used to live in Clovis New Mexico...and I decided to take my girlfriend on a little excursion to find the truth of this so called Dulce base.
I do have pictures in my house somewhere, but i have not seen anything conclusive...my photos consist of the town, some maintenence trucks, a barb wired fenced in garage for two vehicles perhaps....and what appears to be a communications gaurd house on top of a mesa..

i went out there...and went to the hotel in dulce...i asked about an area that has triple fence lines...the hotel receptionist told me she is unaware that any are in the town. I then said that I was looking for the UFO base.
she then said...OH HOLD ON ITS RIGHT OUT BACK HERE... now..believe me, I did not believe her...but she brought me to a window to the right of the desk and showed me the tower on the hill...and said that the base was 15 miles in from that house on the hill. (later i determined that this house was indeed a gaurd shack...a big one...) many antennas, it had powerlines going to it...etc. i have close ups of this "house" with a 1000mm lens.

I went out of the hotel. and got freaked out as we started off...a white car followed us. I went around the block...still following us. I parked the car.
the white car finally stopped following us. We got out of my truck and got out and walked around town..i asked a few people about the base...the old men's eyes would nearly pop out of their head when I mentioned the word UFO...and immediately they would look the other way and walk away quickly, as if they were warned not to discuss it at the cost of their first born... At one point...me and my girlfriend were very afraid...for several people kept walking near us. One of them had a radio, because we heard a radio squelch break silence, but no message was heard...just a squawk. Then what happened was that I spoke to a few teens who were more than happy to share with me their stories and even knew of a supposed secret entrance that was five miles away in a circle of trees to the west...(I checked this on a map...i did not see a circle of trees...but indeed seen an of outcropping of rock where the circle was supposed to have been. interestingly enough the rock formation was in a circle... they reported that they seen a cigar shape ufo come out of the circle of trees a year ago in 1993.) To get to the base...there are two indian reservations you have to pass...Jicarilla...and the Apache.
Jicarilla is nothing...the apache is weird.
I went to the road that leads to the base...on the way in..you will encounter a barb wired fence that holds a vehicle or two in it...my guess was that it contained the road grader that smooths dirt roads. perhaps the second vehicle was the humvee armored car waiting for you if you seen too much...but i never saw any vehicle. could be a fire truck...but there are barbed wire fences surrounding this area on the way in. I scanned the entire band for signals...nothing. dead quiet. a pro 2006 came up with nothing on any frequency. not even police or ambulance...all quiet on the western front...
I did notice that in the very town of Dulce....there was extensive drilling equipment there. Large trucks that seemed to have some type of diggin equpment. but it could have been simply an auger to plant a tree, and the trucks simply could have been logging equipment...but there were several trucks that were used for moving dirt there too.

well...on the way up the mountain road in my pickup truck...we pass a sign informing us that we were entering the Apache reservation. and then on our way in...i seen a drunken indian and spoke to him about the ufos.
He told me that the ufos poisoned the waters...(he was drunk...)
there is a single solitary house just below the guard house upon the hill.
the gaurd house sets on a mesa...the residential house is weird because there is a single house. nothing is near it...only one house....one family.
two kids playing outside. very strange for a house to be all by itself there.

On the way in to the dulce base...me and my girlfriend seen a sign...
it informed us once again that the road we were on is on Apache property.
do not pick feathers, mushrooms, flowers, plants, or any other natural item or any animal parts or bones...as this was all indian property.

this sign was not menaciing...but the sign that was below it...which said...

NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS....made me think twice...
at the moment we debated as to whether to continue on...we were about 2 miles in from our 15 mile road journey....We both heard something in the woods coming towards my truck. immediately we rollled up the windows and i desperately tried to back out...but my truck got caught in a deep track in the hardened mud...and I spun my tires for many moments before I finally was able to spin enough to leave that place...

I dont think my experience proves there is a ufo base there...just simply something strange is goin on there.

Strange that the receptionist knew of the so called "UFO Base"...
Strange that people did not want to talk of it..
Strange....just out of the ordinary.

Boaz

My friend you say you took pictures on you 1000mm lens upload them for all to see , also nightmare hall , exactly what is it and what does it involve etc , i dont think this guy wen to dulce because his story is all to set up sounding

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I find it extremely curious that we never seem to get the one smoking gun. We get lots of tales and the occasional fuzzy photo, but nothing compelling.

I hope I'm not insulting anyone, but I often wonder why, if so many folks have the luck to get mucked up photos, and videos, that one person can't be lucky enough to get one good pic....????

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sorry to drill holes through the bottom of your little boat, BUT INDEED, If you have been to dulce you would know that the "Jicarilla" and "Apache" are not two seperate tribes or two seperate reservations!
Dulce New Mexico is in the "Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation" It is ONE Reservation not two seperate as your post indicates, and the tribal boundry signs clearly state "Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation" !
If you have been there it would be almost impossible to make an error like that.
I know because I used to work in that whole region, just look at any map!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
First and Foremost, if this Dulce Base exists, it is obviously not the United States' most secret base, because, quite simply, people are talking about it. Regarding the stories soundind too far fetched. If anyone wanted a cover up, they would either invent such stories, and/or promote them. Think about it this way, people on this board are having trouble believing such fantastic stories, so who in the mainstream would? I doubt anyone can even imagine what truly lies in the US' most secret of facilities.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Is that true that they are NOT two tribes , if so this guy has just lied lol , if he isnt lying we want to see pictures and now , the tale seems a bit fictitious

WE WANT PICTURES

more to the point does any one live near or have access to the area around Dulce and Los alamos because if you do im sure the ATS community would be your debt if you took a camera just a cheap one and spent a day driving around Dulce or Los alamos asking people about it taking notes etc you get the point im making right

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Is Nightmare Hall the level of Dulce where the failed experiments are supposed to be kept in crygenic stasis? If it is, then I've seen a video that was supposed to have been fimed there and smuggled out. It shows a few vat/capsule type objects in a very dark room. Either purple or green, can't remember as I saw it at least a year ago. The room is filled with steam or fog, so it was very cloudy and hard to discern any fine detais. The film was very pixelated, very low quality, and very dark. Only a few (10 or 15sec) long.

I found it on the 'net, can't remember where. I deleted it after I watched it because it was so low quality. Not worth keeping. I figured it was fake, anyway.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Woa try tp find that tape again , if i was making a fake tape i wouldn't use a camera that was low quality would you ??? because what would be the point in making a fake tape that was hard to see etc , not saying it could be real or anything but it would help if you could dig it up for us

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Why is it that everytime we start talking Dulce stuff we all start throwing stones at each other? Admit it, if you have ever seen something as secret as this base is supposed to be you sure as heck would not be posting it all over the internet. They screen for that type of behavior before they give you a super secret clearance, I would think.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand
Is Nightmare Hall the level of Dulce where the failed experiments are supposed to be kept in crygenic stasis? If it is, then I've seen a video that was supposed to have been fimed there and smuggled out. It shows a few vat/capsule type objects in a very dark room. Either purple or green, can't remember as I saw it at least a year ago. The room is filled with steam or fog, so it was very cloudy and hard to discern any fine detais. The film was very pixelated, very low quality, and very dark. Only a few (10 or 15sec) long.

I found it on the 'net, can't remember where. I deleted it after I watched it because it was so low quality. Not worth keeping. I figured it was fake, anyway.

is this the video you've seen?:

www.ufocasebook.com...

you need real player to watch it (I dind't yet), I think I saw the one you're talking about. I'll try to find an avi/mpg version

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Intersting video , what do you tink abou it

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuanshao101
Intersting video , what do you tink abou it

I think it's probably a fake
if it were real, the gov't would have any site hosting it shut down by now

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What about this guy who said he worked for the base and is now dead under souspicious circonstances

eaglenet.enochgraphics.com...

I think this might be real, with all the secrets places everywhere on earth...why It CAN'T be true??????

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That video appears quite fake to me. The zooming is highly skillful and it is very well edited and the panning is borderline professional.

The tracking looks like it was transferred to VHS from a camcorder tape.

Zip

[edit on 28-10-2004 by Zipdot]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I was looking for info on Thomas Edwin Castello when i enterd his name on this Site and 3 live in roswell new mexico and Dulce is where ???? new mexico they are all old men so maybe some one could follow this up

So search him on this Site
and work summut out

[edit on 28-10-2004 by yuanshao101]

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
What about this guy who said he worked for the base and is now dead under souspicious circonstances

I think this might be real, with all the secrets places everywhere on earth...why It CAN'T be true??????

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

youhooo....my link is exactly talkin about THAT GUY it's the best article on dulce...READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Dude we have all read that article the point is , is this man dead or not right now , everyone here has read that article several times over

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownOrigins
is this the video you've seen?:

www.ufocasebook.com...

you need real player to watch it (I dind't yet), I think I saw the one you're talking about. I'll try to find an avi/mpg version

Yeah, that's it. Oh, and don't ever, ever download RealPlayer. Ever. If I catch any of you with it, oooooh, watch out.

Use this instead: home.hccnet.nl...

Grab the K-Lite Codec Megapack (first in the list, 18.1MB). With it is a program called "Real Alternative", which is a freeware program that will play .ra and .ram files. No more spyware-laden RealPlayer.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join