It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The whole story about the Dulce Base, just want you to know.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Dulce Base, New Mexico
While some are spending their time scrutinizing Area 51 and thinking that's so important, Dulce is said to be the crown jewel that we're all being distracted from; The Big Tamale

Function: Alien interface, Research of mind related functions, genetic experiments, mind control training and reprograming
Levels: 7 Known -
Level 1 - garage for street maintenance
Level 2 - garage for trains, shuttles, tunnel-boring machines and disc maintenance
Level 3 - everyone is weighed, in the nude, then given a jump suit uniform. The weight of the person is put on a computer I.D. card each day. Change in over three pounds requires a physical exam and X-ray.
Level 4 - Human research in 'paranormal' areas - mental telepathy, mind control, hypnosis, remote viewing, astral traveling - etc. The technology is apparently here to allow them to know how to manipulate the 'Bioplasmic Body' Development of a laser weapon that can remotely cause burns and discomfort on it's target. They can lower your heartbeat with Deep Sleep 'Delta Waves,' induce a static shock, then reprogram, Via a Brain- Computer link.
Level 5 - Alien housing . "...The room is circular for the (electro- magnetic) generator is nearly 200 feet diameter and covers the fifth and sixth levels (extreme west south wing). There (are) five entrances (plus an escape trap door on the sixth floor) on each floor. Each portal has double door. The security is severe. Armed guards patrol constantly, and in addition to weight sensitive areas there (are) hand print and eye print stations. Here, is the device that powers the transfer of atoms.
Level 6 - Level 6 is privately called 'Nightmare Hall'. It holds the genetic labs. Experiments done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original, forms. There are multi- armed and multi-legged humans and several cages (and vats) of humanoid bat-like creatures up to 7- feet tall. Aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics, things both useful and dangerous. Level 7 - Humans in cages here, usually drugged or dazed, sometimes crying out for help.
Level 7 is the worst. "Row after row of 1,000's of humans & human-mixture remains in cold storage. Here too are embryos of humanoids in various stages of development. Also, many human children's' remains in storage vats. Who are (were) these people?"
Below Level 7 - Unknown other levels unexplored by humans. Aliens here. Exits into a vast underground cavern series, unexplored by humans, but suspected to be a huge alien culture area.

Tunnels to: Colorado Springs, Colorado Creed, Colorado Datil, N.M. Los Alamos. Page, Arizona Sandia Base Taos, NM
Notes: The Dulce installation (upper levels) was originally constructed by the RAND corp. There are reported to be over 3000 cameras at various high-security locations. Deep sections of the Complex may connect into a natural and extensive underground cave system, which is common in most of these locations.

If you want to know more about the Dulce Base read the Dulce Book:
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

This is my last post about dulce, because i have posted to much

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Been posted before
but im still not sure about Ducle, as i said in another thread, i don't buy the whole alien fire fighting. "Nightmare hall" is a frightening picture, i would hate to even be in that place (if it existed that is)

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Terminator I have a question?

Did you get your information reading this book or from PERSONAL experiance?

What have you to do in connection with this book?
Why are you 'more or less' advertising this book on your thread may I ask?

I am just curious

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Terminator,
I know you found the website you linke to in an earlier thread today. Based on what you've said, I don't believe you have any direct knowledge on the subject. If I'm wrong, correct me. It appears this thread is merely a summarization of what you read from the dulce book online. Just because somebody else posted it doesn't make it evidence. DENY IGNORANCE - show us the evidence.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My skeptic alarm goes off every time I hear something about Dulce. It's incredibly far-fetched in my opinion. I don't doubt there are bases where genetic/paranormal sutdies are going on, but I doubt aliens are involved. Just like Area 51 is just a base where new versions of stealth technology and other aeronautics are researched. Unfortuantely, none of the "evidence" I have ever seen has led me to believe the contrary. Which is a shame, because the other stuff sounds really frickin' interesting, and I do wish I believed in it.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockerDom
because the other stuff sounds really frickin' interesting, and I do wish I believed in it.

That's the temptation of fantasy fiction. The whole Dulce thing is someone's overactive imagination, unless of course, they've worked in a profit angle.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The bases probably exists, but i the stuff about the aliens are probably local stories. Remember all the stories that surround Area 51, some of them are far-fetched as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have nothing to do with the dulce, I�m just interested in this stuff, and I wanted other to know about it and hear their thoughts about it.

I live in Norway I have never seen a ufo or an alien, but I know they exists.
I did once hear something I think was a ufo: I was alone home when I suddenly hear a loud summing sound in the whole house, and then it suddenly disappeared.
I once saw a ghost to�

But my father have talked with ghosts, he had much contact with them when he was younger.
He talked with them about very much, aliens too.
He have talked with aliens through the ghost, he got them to land in his garden, there where marks in the grass where they landed.
He also let the window open so the aliens could search his room. He never saw the aliens, he wasn�t allowed to. They had laser guns and would stun him if he bothered them.
He could se marks in his room, the aliens had climbed around in there.
He could se marks after their boots on thing they had climbed up, they have this sharp tip on their boots , they use this when they climb, the marks it leaves looks like somebody have hammered a nail 2-3 mm inn it.
The aliens were small (I don�t know how small, must ask him) and have stuff like jetpacks and laser guns.
Once he and a friend was searching for their landing place in the woods, they started throwing rocks on him, he couldn�t se them anywhere, and then he suddenly saw they took off in a rocket very fast. My father and his family have also seen some strange lights one the sky sometimes.
Sorry for my bad english...
I trust my father...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by terminator1500
Sorry for my bad english...

You speak excellent english friend

Your english is better then mine and i am english

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If USA are having contact with aliens, without letting us know, then they are #ing stupid, we have the right to know...
Im not saying I belive the dulce story, but it could be true...
(don't know what to belive)
This is taken from this site:
www.davidicke.net...

After revealing these seemingly fantastic things to me over a 3 week period of time he quit the temporary job here. I finally found out that his father Robert _________ Sr. [Robert used to be Robert _________ Jr. before his father and mother divorced and he took the name of his mothers second husband, ______.] worked with me in the metal finishing department. The following was told to me by Robert _________ Sr. on Dec 16, 1986:

On the evening of Wednesday, Dec. 3, 1986, my son Robert ______ called me via the telephone [he hadn't been home for over a week]. He sounded as if he were scared to death. He said, "I have to go back to Colorado immediately". I asked why. He said, "The bounty hunters found me and told me that I had to go back with them to the base in Colorado because I know to much." I asked if there were any way he could beat them and get out of it? Robert stated, "They said there is no way out. In fact the chief bounty hunter confronted me face to face."

Evidently Robert Jr. tried to beat the bounty hunters. His alleged body was found in room #5 of the Walls Motel in Long Beach, California, with a gun in his hand and a bullet hole through his head. Drugs were found in the room, but not in his body [he was not the drug type].

The Long Beach Police Dept. investigated the case which ended very abruptly with no explanation. When I asked them why the case was closed so quickly, they snapped back, "Its none of your business". The final autopsy report stated that the death was a drug related suicide.

I was not allowed to see the body for one solid week. I would call the police, they would say the body was at the funeral parlor. The funeral parlor would say we don't have the body. This went on back and forth for that one solid week [Dec. 5th - Dec. 12th, 1986]. When I was finally allowed to view the body, I immediately could tell it was not him!! This body, alleged to be Robert ______, was about 20 Lbs heavier and about 3 to 4 inches shorter than my son. That was not Robert even tho the basic facial feature's were his.

[edit on 20-6-2004 by terminator1500]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The fact that the above link came from David Icke should be your first clue that paticular story is a crock of #.

However, the existamnce of Dulce base is very real. My old platoon leader, who was a missile officer, sationed in FT Bliss and often worked around white sands missile range, told me it was known of, but what they did there still remains a mystery.

My theory is they do genetic research, as well as research with perhaps mind control or other experiements. I dont think there is an alien civilization there, but they might have stuff having to do with Roswell.

Area 51 does more than play with new R&D stealth bombers. In case you havent heard, the majority of area 51 is undergroundtoo.

d1k

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I made a thread about the so called Dulce Papers that contain documents, pictures and video of the base that was snuck out by an AWOL head of security. There is not a trace of them here at ATS or on the web that I can find. I searched high and low as I said on the web, on all the P2P programs, newsgroups and other various places and theres not a trace of them. If anyone knows where to get these please let me know, please.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Terminator,

I haven't the foggiest idea if what is reported about Dulce is true or not.
What you have posted is by the far the creepiest information yet revealed to me.

All I can say is if this is remotely true, then there is going to be a horrible consequence for those involved in the creation of cross-bred monsters.

Aliens still remain a figment of the imagination for most realists mired in our fourth dimension lifestyles. I'm not denying other dimensions can exists, just as you are implying other life forms exists. I, for one, still want to see the solid eyeball proof.

This comes from having seen a UFO with my own eyes. It was baffling, astonishing, but had to have some rational, logical reason for the movement and shape of what I saw.

I dread to the think of what would happen to those involved in such horrid experiments if say, a mob of very pissed off locals were to eventually find out where their missing children were murdered. It wouldn't be a pretty sight. No, it wouldn't.

Think the end of Dr. Frankenstein and his monster. The practical side of me says that Dulce is more of the same, more fantasy and fiction than reality.

rad

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The first post in this thread is a word for word copy from this page:
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...
(go down to the "New Mexico" section)
How about some original thinking?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
I made a thread about the so called Dulce Papers that contain documents, pictures and video of the base that was snuck out by an AWOL head of security. There is not a trace of them here at ATS or on the web that I can find. I searched high and low as I said on the web, on all the P2P programs, newsgroups and other various places and theres not a trace of them. If anyone knows where to get these please let me know, please.

d1k, i looked everywhere for the dulce papers and the CCTV video from inside the base. I cannot find it anyone on the internet, i've checked Kazaa and i've e-mailed so many people and i still cannot find them

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The four corners area where Dulce is located has a long history of strange events that to the Hopi, Puma, and Navaho Native Americans that have history that pre-dates white man in the North American continent.
Their history, religion is replete with reptilian "Gods" or Fathers that they claim inhabited that area long before the "native americans" did. Their legends/religion discribe a reptilian race that receeded to the bowels of the earth to avoid "man" and the harmful changes in the atomsphere that we known know as uv light. Mesa Verde is an area known for its multiple UFO sightings and activties.

If there was not pre-exsisting knowledge of these reptilian creatures I would not be concerned. But in the light of comparison of th Four Corners Area and their Native American legends and prophecies with the Prophecies of the Mayan's who I presume never had direct contact with one another.... well there is smoke and I believe there is fire.

Whether this supports the supposion of an Alien base below the surface of Dulce is left to ones willingness or gullibility depending on your perview.

They rumors or stories of this Reptilian creatures in this part of the USA has be supported by itenerant gold miners who also claim experiences with this creatures, and large underground places in the Four Corners area..

Believe what you will.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think we must research some really old stories and drawings...
There are some really old stories about reptilians, aliens and other stuff, maybe we can find some answer there?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I sorry to say it, but this all sounds lake a bad case of fiction run wild:
Alien babies
ET/human hybrids

I not trying to be close minded, but this just sounds beyond belief! If this is even supposed to be a semi-creditable story, where is the source?

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Every time the Dulce story is brought up, it is usually a regurgitation of the information presented in the Dulce online book. And every time I hear it, the BS alarms go off in my head. It just sounds too far-fetched to carry any credibility.

Does anyone know when the book was �published�? Certain parts of it sound suspiciously similar to the events that occurred in Half-Life.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
okay i heard so many people talk of dulce...but nobody every speaks of going there. I tried. Here is my story...
Mind you, I was advised by some book i was reading that this base existed and that the last two people who checked it out, never returned.

I used to live in Clovis New Mexico...and I decided to take my girlfriend on a little excursion to find the truth of this so called Dulce base.
I do have pictures in my house somewhere, but i have not seen anything conclusive...my photos consist of the town, some maintenence trucks, a barb wired fenced in garage for two vehicles perhaps....and what appears to be a communications gaurd house on top of a mesa..

i went out there...and went to the hotel in dulce...i asked about an area that has triple fence lines...the hotel receptionist told me she is unaware that any are in the town. I then said that I was looking for the UFO base.
she then said...OH HOLD ON ITS RIGHT OUT BACK HERE... now..believe me, I did not believe her...but she brought me to a window to the right of the desk and showed me the tower on the hill...and said that the base was 15 miles in from that house on the hill. (later i determined that this house was indeed a gaurd shack...a big one...) many antennas, it had powerlines going to it...etc. i have close ups of this "house" with a 1000mm lens.

I went out of the hotel. and got freaked out as we started off...a white car followed us. I went around the block...still following us. I parked the car.
the white car finally stopped following us. We got out of my truck and got out and walked around town..i asked a few people about the base...the old men's eyes would nearly pop out of their head when I mentioned the word UFO...and immediately they would look the other way and walk away quickly, as if they were warned not to discuss it at the cost of their first born... At one point...me and my girlfriend were very afraid...for several people kept walking near us. One of them had a radio, because we heard a radio squelch break silence, but no message was heard...just a squawk. Then what happened was that I spoke to a few teens who were more than happy to share with me their stories and even knew of a supposed secret entrance that was five miles away in a circle of trees to the west...(I checked this on a map...i did not see a circle of trees...but indeed seen an of outcropping of rock where the circle was supposed to have been. interestingly enough the rock formation was in a circle... they reported that they seen a cigar shape ufo come out of the circle of trees a year ago in 1993.) To get to the base...there are two indian reservations you have to pass...Jicarilla...and the Apache.
Jicarilla is nothing...the apache is weird.
I went to the road that leads to the base...on the way in..you will encounter a barb wired fence that holds a vehicle or two in it...my guess was that it contained the road grader that smooths dirt roads. perhaps the second vehicle was the humvee armored car waiting for you if you seen too much...but i never saw any vehicle. could be a fire truck...but there are barbed wire fences surrounding this area on the way in. I scanned the entire band for signals...nothing. dead quiet. a pro 2006 came up with nothing on any frequency. not even police or ambulance...all quiet on the western front...
I did notice that in the very town of Dulce....there was extensive drilling equipment there. Large trucks that seemed to have some type of diggin equpment. but it could have been simply an auger to plant a tree, and the trucks simply could have been logging equipment...but there were several trucks that were used for moving dirt there too.

well...on the way up the mountain road in my pickup truck...we pass a sign informing us that we were entering the Apache reservation. and then on our way in...i seen a drunken indian and spoke to him about the ufos.
He told me that the ufos poisoned the waters...(he was drunk...)
there is a single solitary house just below the guard house upon the hill.
the gaurd house sets on a mesa...the residential house is weird because there is a single house. nothing is near it...only one house....one family.
two kids playing outside. very strange for a house to be all by itself there.

On the way in to the dulce base...me and my girlfriend seen a sign...
it informed us once again that the road we were on is on Apache property.
do not pick feathers, mushrooms, flowers, plants, or any other natural item or any animal parts or bones...as this was all indian property.

this sign was not menaciing...but the sign that was below it...which said...

NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS....made me think twice...
at the moment we debated as to whether to continue on...we were about 2 miles in from our 15 mile road journey....We both heard something in the woods coming towards my truck. immediately we rollled up the windows and i desperately tried to back out...but my truck got caught in a deep track in the hardened mud...and I spun my tires for many moments before I finally was able to spin enough to leave that place...

I dont think my experience proves there is a ufo base there...just simply something strange is goin on there.

Strange that the receptionist knew of the so called "UFO Base"...
Strange that people did not want to talk of it..
Strange....just out of the ordinary.

Boaz

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join