It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing speech. We need to support him!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
well he has succeeded in encapsulating this sad juncture in history ....

and spelling out exactly what decent peace loving, freedom loving "regular" people have to fear from the psychotic freaks who are murdering with false flag terrorism

and the psychotic freaks who deliver info via mass media and movies to confuse and direct popular thought toward a predetermined lie

and the mass murder complicit political apparatus of of the western governments that act as theatre to maintain the lie that elected leaders represent people rather that represent the interests of the the military and corporate vampires whose teeth nestle in our necks [typical parasite conduct]

yes its all very sad and very true

i wonder what elite lie these control freaks have cooked up for the 2012 mass murder event

will it be more phony terrorism of the false flag type or a mock alien invasion to murder a billion or so ?

look up what werner von braun space propulsion scientist ,claimed
would be the criminial actrivities of the western govts , hes been right so far ....... dont watch tv , or cheap hollywood brain drano fare dont go to controlled internet sites , just you think ......thats all you need to do

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Sage statements of a robot of the Bible belt.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zakd619
I think this speech is amazing and inspiring, what do you guys think about what he says?

Wow. When he started talking about being ready to fight, and "if I die, then at least I've died not being compromised" and so on, that gave me the goosebumps, and I thought that would be probably what you'd hear from a young Muslim jihadist.

How far has the demise of our society gone already when our young folk start sounding like jihadists, even willing to die for making the world a better place?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zakd619

What this young man is saying is right and I agree with all he
has to say. However, I would like for us to consider the true
rightious path. Most who read this blog will agree that our lives
on this planet is not all we really are. We have been told by wise
men for thousands of years that this reality is an illusion and that
this is just a place for us to learn the true path and to grow into
higher spiritual beings as we progress along the path of the Great
Wheel.

I am an old man and I have been troubled for some time now about how
I feel about fighting physical violence with violence. I have walked
as a warrior and have been a soldier for my country. I am not afraid
of death.

My dilemma is as I now become an old man, is whether the rightous
path is non-violence or do we take up the sword and defend what we
know is right. As a young man the choice seems very simple. That
is why in all societies the warriors are the young. And that is as
it should be. We live and when we can no longer swing the mighty
sword we can stop and reflect on our battles.

As the dark clouds build around us and we know in our hearts that the
war is upon us, we need to decide the rightious path we each need to take.
It may be my age or it may be that I have become more wise as I have walked
through this life, but I beleive that losing this life should not my real
concern. Living a rightious life should be my goal. So I will bend to
one knee with lowered sword, rise above the violence and let the barbarians
do as they wish.

Please understand, I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE RIGHT PATH. It is just
the right path for me. I welcome your replies.

May God protect you in these times and may you not have to make this terrible
choice.

A Friend

Namasté

[edit on 23-8-2010 by A Friend 112358]

[edit on 23-8-2010 by A Friend 112358]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Exactly. He fights for freedom but hes also very spiritual which is why I agree and support him even more. The whole speech is very cinematic but it doesnt take away from the words hes saying.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Exactly. He fights for freedom but hes also very spiritual which is why I agree and support him even more. The whole speech is very cinematic but it doesnt take away from the words hes saying.

How in the hell do you "fight for freedom". Do we stand in front of the 7-11 with a sign saying "I'm fighting for freedom". Do we go to all of Sarah P's speaches.

This is stupid. Short of the 2nd coming, we are stuck with no control. We must go with the flow.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Thats true. I have no sense of what I am supposed to be doing. I want to fight but what can we do? Is there like a website where they show protest that are going on and stuff?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Going with the flow is far worse than standing with the sign. If we make them aware of our presence then we can accomplish things. If you just sit back and let things go then you are just allowing this world to become a prison for your children and theirs.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by A Friend 112358

I agree with your post completely, But I dont think he meant dying as in fighting. But I think he means by not being pushed around and being enslaved by the powers that be. So in fighting it can be peaceful protest and civil disobedience. The fact that he might die is an effect of TPTB becoming more strict and martial when it comes to dealing with us.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

I don't think we all have to fight together in a line. I think this battle is fought alone.

When you are asked to do something that you know in your heart is wrong, then don't
do it! No matter what the cost is. If we all did this then the battle would be over.

The problem is we are all waiting for a general to rally us and to ask us to form a
battle line. I don't think that is going to happen in this war. That is why we all are
still waiting.

Just my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I think this speech is amazing and inspiring, what do you guys think about what he says?

I think it's a bunch of poorly acted New Age wishy-washy crap.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Is that what you really think? Its worse then i thought...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by xspinx

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Is that what you really think? Its worse then i thought...

No, it's not what I really thought. I was just being polite.

Now, do you really think that this exercise in superficiality and grandstanding, adorned with allusion of martyrdom and advice to get armed, it worth your time? It's worse than I thought.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

You said it, I agree:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Maybe I missed something, but isn't a video about the coming war with the "machines" and a vague call to arms actually fear mongering?

Shoot man, you really hit the nail on the head!

Expectation of doom, extolling virtues of martyrdom... Suffocating and familiar.

And I was right about the New Age flavor in all that: on one his videos he mentions Osho as his guide. Sheesh.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by buddhasystem]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just kept waiting for the punchline. People will fall for anything. Just throw a couple keywords in there, punch up some background music, kick back and suck down the Kool-Aid. It reminds me of something one of those random shooter guys leaves behind after he goes Columbine on us.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Def Youth]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Charlie and the Love Police same guy in the OP Video

now this is interesting

2nd line

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
Maybe it's just me but I've taken a couple of acting classes and this guy comes across to me like he's acting. There are too many deliberate dramatic pauses and expressions for it to flow like it is natural.

[edit on 8/23/10 by Hefficide]

I don't think he's acting. He's just reading from a script. which he keeps looking down at. I guess he can't afford a teleprompter

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Perhaps those who think this is crap have not seen what Charlie and his friends have done. Has everyone see the efforts he has put into his demonstrations and the videos of them?

"Everything is OK!"

He confronts police on a very regular basis.

What can we do? Well, how about more of the same type of demonstrations in our own countries. It works everywhere.
I have seen one recent poster doing this in the US and noticed his responders had no idea about Charlie.

Check him out more thoroughly.

0CD

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerocd
He confronts police on a very regular basis.

So have the majority of the prison population.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join