It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pathologist says David Kelly's death 'textbook suicide'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Pathologist says David Kelly's death 'textbook suicide'

www.bbc.co.uk

The death of Iraq weapons expert David Kelly was a "textbook case" of suicide, according to the pathologist who performed the post-mortem examination.

A group of doctors has questioned the suicide verdict by the Hutton Inquiry in 2004 and called for a full inquest.

But Nicholas Hunt said the scientist's death, after he was exposed as the source for a BBC story, was a "classic case of self-inflicted injury".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Oh well, that’s that then.
If the guy who performed the original post-mortem says its “classic suicide” then that must be the case. Do they, the BBC, who lets remember had quite a bit to do with the original case really expect the British pubic to look at this and take the view that this must mean it really was suicide. We are not that stupid

I think it’s a bit suspicious that the BBC should be running with this story, in the past few weeks the newspapers (kudos to the daily mail) have been running with reports pointing to murder. I think the BBC has gone with this story put a suspicious public at ease.

It won’t work on ATS, this is blatant disinformation and media manipulation by the BBC, why haven’t they been showing all the other reports pointing to murder, yet the first media report in months (from a bias source) says it’s was suicide and the put in on their front page.

BBC= Government disinfo outlet.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

"Textbook suicide" oh my!

The guy went into the woods, swallowed a bunch of painkillers, slit his wrists and then died of a heart attack.

Sure. Happens all the time. In fact, we see hundreds of cases like this a year

I refuse to believe that anybody even remotely aware will buy this.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Oh my God!! I wondered how much they paid the pathologist to say that? Isn't the UK government supposed to be cutting back spending, or something?

Just goes to show never trust a word the government says over this (or more importantly, any other murders like all the other bio-warfare experts -a wave of which started dying in the US-UK at about the same time).

P.S BBC stands for "British Brainwashing Commission", almost nothing they produce is impartial, just slightly less slanted than Fox news. The primary method used by the BBC to deceive, is the "best" one of them all: It's what they deliberately don't say, about what they do say.

top topics

join