It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

all the best with your and your familys well being here are some causes of the cancer types so you know what to avoid

water= flouride, heavy metals copper = get a purefyer(spelling?)
milk= hormones that promote breast cancer
B.P.A.= enters system through plastic food containers and TILL RECEIPTS waterless hand cleaners increase absorbsion
G.M.O soy= synthetic estragen causeing hormonal disruption
soy lechin =poisen removed from soy in eastern countrys, is added to most lollies and sweets and prepackaged foods
textured vegtable protien (T.V.P)= found in most mass produced foods as a filler bulking agent usually bathed in hexa based chemicals that are residides from petrol distilates
M.S.G. mono sodium glutamate =taste enhancer found under names and numbers.........extract,yeast extract,flavour,flavour enhancer

There are over 40 food ingredients besides "monosodium glutamate" that contain processed free glutamic acid (MSG). Each, according to the FDA, must be called by its own, unique, "common or usual name." "Autolyzed yeast," "maltodextrin," "sodium caseinate," and "soy sauce" are the common or usual names of some ingredients that contain MSG. Unlike the ingredient called "monosodium glutamate," they give the consumer no clue that there is MSG in the ingredient.

link
www.truthinlabeling.org...

in my opinion you need to remove these toxic and cancer precercers from your diet to give yourself the best chance

note MSG free usually means that the chemical used is of a different combination of chemicals that are proberly just as bad for you

when reading additives in my country food labeling standards
the largest percentage of the food is top and the lowest is bottom
please look for msg food numbers in your country as they different from country to country

hfcs= explained in op
artificial sweetner aspetamain =turns to fermeldahyde and wood alcahole on digestion very dangerous to mix with msg related chemicals and causes toxic oversensitivity to common chemicals injested

please dont wait to get cancer to look into these toxic "food" additives

people your FDA is allowing corperate profits to over ride your right to life with seceret ingrediants and chemical patents on the foods you eat and feed your family

make this an election issiue

im now no longer suprized at your posts s+f best post yet
knowledge is power be powerful

xploder hope this helps

link   
Like others before me ...

Wow just Wow ....

I am about a fifth of the way through analysing the links you supplied for each individual remedy.

Star and flag for effort , presentation, enthusiasm, information.

I have one question to ask you though .... 'Puts devils advocate hat on'

If we could roll this into a miracle cure .. one pill .. or maybe a series of pills to target specific cancers ..... Why would the medical establishment not market this pill/pills and make a fortune...they could then move onto the next disease.. after all there is ALWAYS another disease.... it is the nature of the beast....

My gut says why? because it does not really work or not in sufficient cases to warrant further involvement on a mass scale....

my issue is not with you claims /evidence .. my issue is the demonic portrayal of the medical profession.

People tend to Group Big pharmacy / main stream medicine . as being an evil entity .. it is not so..... many human beings work for the medical profession and sometimes human beings make mistakes... but many of them swore oaths and passionately believe in Saving lives.

your closing statement says it best .. people should research in depth their situation with cancer... and research what has worked best to date .... play the numbers game so to speak ..

but in the end its just a game.. with odds .. and sometimes no matter what the odds are.. life can stack them against you.

It is a deep philosophical argument when running a society ... even if the decision is poor .. the greatest good for the greatest number must prevail.

And yes i noticed you Broke ATS
lol fair play...

thanx for your time and effort .. i hope i make sense with my points

link   
i have one very obvious observation m nany of these claims start with the line :

" xxxxxxxxxxxxx is provent to cause apoptosis [ cell death ] in cancer cells "

now thats all very well in a petri dish

but what concentration is needed ??????

and more importantly - after digestion what concentration enters the blood stream

a great many compounds present in injested food are broken down by digestion

or are quickly metabolised

i am skeptical that many of these will remain in bodily fluids at a tunour site long enough or in sufficient concentration to have significant effects

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

wow thats the biggest post ive ever seen nice post ty for this info

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by swash_buckle

There's pessimism, there's optimism and then there is realism. You go ahead with your optimistic outlook that cancer can be cured by the above mentioned plants. Those with a realistic outlook know that it will never be that simple.

To Spike, did you ever think its in the drug companies best interests to keep you alive longer? A dead patient is a patient who can't give them any more money. The longer someone lives and the more diseases they overcome, the more money they can be milked for. Some of you take conspiracies too far. I truely hope you don't preach this garbage to someone stricken with a life threatening illness, you will have just contributed to their demise if they listened to you.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
thank you for putting this all together in one place for research purposes.
i'm familiar with some of what is posted.
my mother has been battling cancer, and if there's one smidgen of info here that will help her you deserve high praise. i only scaned though the info so far, and will obviously spend hours going through all of this.
it's amazing to me that there are still humans like yourself who care enough to spend the time it took you to put together this op, knowing that helping people is the only reward you will receive.
thank you.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
it wouldn't be a very profitable business if all of these ways to help cure cancer were well known and practiced in the medical fiels....to think all the pain and suffering that goes on every day and there are ways to make people better...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PPGrocks

How wouldn't it be profitable if these were well known? Penicillin is profitable and it has been used for decades. Tylenol, advil, excedrin, etc are all profitable and they are used in practically every household in the world. You have to be very short sighted to think the commercialization of something that cures cancer wouldn't turn a company into an overnight success. That company would be a household name.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I think it's like most things QS,

The HUGE majority of people working in a given area, whether it's government or the medical establishment DO have good intentions, and are as oblivious to the corruption and deceit that goes on in their fields.

Most do genuinely want to help society and people in general.

It's the policy makers with the vested interests that 'in on it'. The elites if you prefer to call them that.

There is SO much money involved in the 'treatment' of disease...there's still money in cures, but orders of magnitude less than repeat treatments.

This is why we have many, many more treatments, and 'maintenance' of illness and diseases, with all the costs and repeat business that entails, than we have cures.

A cure is a one time deal. When you are cured, you represent zero earning potential, if they can treat and maintain the illness, in many cases, you are a money making opportunity for them for the rest of your life.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Great Post. I am saving all of this info you have given us. A lot of it is relatively known but not practiced.

When it comes to cancer it seems the medical community are still thinking with their brain-washed government foolery. Thanks OP.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Talk about information overload.

According to alot of the info, it would seem eating Indian food would prevent or cure cancer. Not the case in that country. Cancer rates seem to be extremely high over there - and I don't think GMO food is legal either, so it's not that. Maybe it's the Israeli's blowing off nukes in the area? I can't think of anything else.

I do think the turmeric thing might have something going for it. Just get some turmeric onto all the cancer cells and bada bing bada boom I think we might have ourselves a cure. I knew turmeric was an anti cancer agent, I just wonder how good it could be.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Another short sighted opinion that does not actuate itself in real life. If these plants can truly prevent cancer then, than every single person on the planet would be buying this stuff. Quite a money making venture if you ask me. By your rational, car mechanics shouldn't be focusing their time "treating" the car to oil changes and tune ups because all their money comes from the one time engine overhaul or installation of a new transmission.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

Trolling a superb thread like this one

...puts you in a class of your own

Thanks OP

have downloaded your link ... S&F

cancer is the body's way of telling you
it's time to reverse the toxic
overload from years of processed food .

I've never had cancer ,
but can highly recommend
large quantities of RAW garlic
for MANY ailments .

(also keeps away vampires, the undead , trolls etc.. )

[edit on 22-8-2010 by radarloveguy]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Thankfully he has given it to us in the form of a .doc file.

If you download that, and download what is called a cute pdf, then you can just take the pictures from his original posts and put them in the .doc file. Once the 'cute pdf writer' is installed, just go to the .doc file and go to print the file. Under print, the 'cute pdf writer' should be there as a possible "printer" and select it to write the .doc file to a .pdf file.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Explain to me how I am trolling? Unless I agree with some new age hogwash like what is presented in this thread I am a troll? None of this stuff is actuated in real life situations. Cancer is complex and its cure will be as well. If anyone is a troll here it is the OP for posting a thread to solicit emotional responses from indidviduals and forcing anyone who dissents or disagrees to be ridiculed.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

By all means, if you should ever be stricken with cancer (hopefully not of course), don't consider any of these natural cures and go for the Chemo (which kills more people that it helps btw) and the radiation.

Each to their own.

But, before just accepting everything the medical ptb would have you believe, do yourself a favour and research just how much money is taken in per year, every year for cancer treatments, research and so on.

It is staggering.

Look into how many jobs are involved with the treatment of cancer. How much money cancer charities pull in every single year, for the last 50 - 60 years. How much the drug companies make in selling cancer drugs, every year, and then add it all up.

Then tell me that that it is all a way out conspiracy theorist's wet dream to think that the suppression of virtually free and easily obtainable, natural and in most cases side effect free, is not in any way motivated by greed.

Don't take anyone's word for it, believe what you like.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I know what your saying but they are in the business of curing disease not in the business of just curing cancer.. there is ALWAYS another disease to move onto and as someone stated earlier a patient that lives is a patient that pays next time he has a disease.

Policy makers? some call these cost cutters.. in my line of work i have to make decision for the good of my branch and company. sometimes they are hard decisions but are for the good of all in the company ( greatest good for he greatest number). without these decisions there would be NO company at all .. so the lesser of two evils is acceptable.

the person that came up with the total cure for cancer would be rich for eternity. and could then move on to other currently incurable diseases.... there are many to aim for ... in fact from a business point of view to constantly push funds into something that cannot be achieved easily (cure) is ultimately false economics.

[edit on 22/8/10 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
IGGY you rock
The only real way to combat the soft kill agenda is to read understand and practice things like what you have done here.
This works in a way guns never could.
You have just done a really good job

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

As has already been pointed out, the vast majority of cures listed on this tread, are FREE and easily self administered.

What happens to the millions of jobs in cancer, the high end profits of pharma, the trillions worldwide in donations alone, when people can grow a dozen or so herbs and order cheap and available fruits and berries for next to nothing?

They stand to lose their shirts, and they know it.

And so should you know it too, being an obviously intelligent person, it's a fairly easy equation to get to grips with.

[edit on 22/8/2010 by spikey]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
By all means, if you should ever be stricken with cancer (hopefully not of course), don't consider any of these natural cures and go for the Chemo (which kills more people that it helps btw) and the radiation.

I'm not telling anyone to not do what the sociopaths doctors tell them...

but to say NOT to consider going gung ho on all this other stuff as well is the wrong idea just as bad.

Most people who get cancer DIE. Obviously the doctors methods prescribed to them by Big Pharm isn't everything we need.

From what I have seen, it's like they study all of these natural things to figure out how they do their job.... so then they can try and cook up some stuff in test tubes to try and emulate them.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join