It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a good day on Saturday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Good day to all on ATS,

I wanted to post what happened to me on Saturday, as the universal laws got me what I wanted, well needed, as this was the day I went for my car theory test, and my mother woke me up at '3.33' AM to eat, as those who fast wake up very early to eat. I thought this was weird as on ATS, I always read up on those threads about numbers so I thought lets see what does this mean by posting this on, as I always wake up at 3.35 Am. By the way I past, easily, I really wanted this, well in my case needed it, I kept that thought in my head for a week whilst saying I would do a charitable act if I pass and now I have!!!

Universal laws are designed for you!!! If you want something state it and give something back in return, like charity.

Thank you, One Infinite Creator.

I would like to know what 3.33 means

Regards, Naeem

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

'3.33' AM means 3 hours and 33 minutes ante meridiem on your geographical location compared to the Greenwich line. I means different time for me since we are not in the same geographical lines, I guess my time might be 2.43 PM. So 3.33 is not really universal number in any way.

As reading your post, you mentioned YOUR mother who woke you up. That is pure coincidental, unless it repeat for entire week. Give a try of waking up at 3.33 for 30 days straight and you will be trained to do that, automatically

In the case of waking up at 3.33, you can train your own subconscious mind to do its work -aka- mental alert at that time. It can be trained. An example is a soldier pickup weapons first, after a sudden wakeup in the jungle. Notice, the soldier have no knowledge what is happening and yet he pickup the weapon.

Now on to supporting your Universal laws/Attraction thingy. I have done this too myself.

I'm skeptic about the law of attraction but, it somehow works according to what I visualize/want and exactly the time frame I expect it.
Being skeptic I retest it again, and also same result - success. I quit for 3rd test, since it make my mind/mental very very tired.

The test I perform is on 1 minute trading chart that span 5 minutes for each test, repeatability. In 10 minutes the stock trading chart up by 11 point then down to base then down -3 point. I expect for +10 and -3 in 10minute.

It somehow works but I'm still skeptic about it.

Forgot to mention, the trading chart was kinda flat (1.5 and -1.5 updown) before and after the test. Thats what make me say "huh?" instead of "geez".

[edit on 22-8-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

I did see the 3.33 twice before on Thursday and Friday, total 3 times could that mean something?

Thank you for your reply I appreciate it. So it works when dealing with shares,
hmmm, might try it out.

Regards, Naeem

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Did you want the number or does it comes to you ?
I ask because I have this pre-monition like thingy.

The numbers come to me in my case, not 3.33 of course but "a series of beautiful numbers", like 1111 or 828282 or 12.345 something like that. I usually "have to look for a different normal numbers", usually after a few series of beautiful number search then I will encounter "normal random number".

Guess what ? The 1st "normal number" I meet usually comes out in raffles like gambling results
. I dont gamble but I did tried once, 3rd prize

The "beautiful numbers" usually comes out from a random series of info and totally unpredictable and I happen to deal with it, sometime within a few seconds lifetime, examples
internet download speed (55555kb then followed by 666666kb then 111101kb),
some invoice calculations (880.88 then 1111.11 then 1234.11)
book pages 111(book) - 5656 (another thing) - 4444 (another thing)

Where this belong ? Its not something that I want, yet it show up.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

It came to me, I didn't want it.

Seeing numbers like this is rare for me. However when I do pop into town to browse, I do see numbers, from shop windows, billboards (film dates) etc like 3.33, I don't know could just be me.

I don't gamble at all, but that is interesting, about the download speed I get that sometimes aswell, especially when downloading torrents.

Thanks

Regards, Naeem

top topics

join