It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysis Of The N-Word And How It Effects Whites And Blacks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I should point out this thread discusses a completely different aspect to the other N-word thread.This one analysis the actual word and it internal thought processes effects.

Analysis Of The N-Word And How It Effects Whites And Blacks.

My profound psychological analysis of these words is as below.I urge everyone to spread this profound and deep analysis.

The N-word is the most powerful weapon constructed by the white man in their eternal hatred against the blacks.

Say the word out loud now.It is short and very powerful.

Look at how the 2 g's in the middle split the word into separate parts.

The first half is N--- and this part is the most powerful part.

Say it loud. See how your tongue touches the roof of your mouth.Hear how it sounds.It is like a pent up force , a gigantic dam with pent up force ,a supervolcano about to be unleashed ready to destroy anyone who is not white.

The second part is less powerful as it is used in ending of other words like ranGERS.

When the 2 are combined the first 1/2 is force multiplied by 10000 times at least and it becomes the most powerful word in the english language specially engineered with its special sound to destroy a black mans soul.

When you use it against a black it completely destroys the black from inside and destroys any self esteem.

It can make them feel very low , like animals and related to m-------

It make the white man feel proud to be white almost like a like a God and vastly superior.His back will be straighter,he will feel tall.

Blacks are totally impotent against the N-WORD.

In their feeble attempts to blunt it's very destructive and fearsome nature blacks have started using it against each other but at the back of their minds they cower in fear at this word.They are absolutely terrified deep inside.

It destroys them completely and gnaws their insides.It makes them feel insignificant and not worth the dirt underneath a white mans shoe.

Another very powerful word is the first 4 letters of the word Pakistan.

The P-word is also a devastator word and again make the white man feel immensely superior and tall and proud and the Pakistani man feel totally insignificant and not fit to even lick the boot of the superior white man.

The white man knows this deep down intuitively and knows he has a powerful weapon against folk he considers to be his inferiors.

When a white man walks in the street and every time he sees a black he will automatically think of the N-WORD.

When a white man sees a banana in a fruit stall he thinks of blacks and the N-WORD again because of the powerful connection since childhood that has been hard wired by societal pressures.

This makes him feel tall and superior even though he might be a weed chewing, buck toothed redneck from Alabama married to his sister.

He knows his white skin kin have reached the Moon.He knows deep down America has 128000 nukes and is the Master Super Power and can destroy the planet by pressing a red button.

He knows deep down America can destroy a terrorist by pressing a button and his predator drone will fire a missile 10000 miles away.

The white man knows they they have made America which was a empty wasteland with not a single house or road into a super power matched by no other power and all this by the dint of Sheer Hard Work and his Indomitable Will against the power of Nature which blacks are totally are at the mercy of as witnessed by their sheer impotence and helplessness against Nature in Africa.

He knows deep down that Africans had a head start of a million years but have not progressed at all ,hence the starving Africans we see every day.

He knows deep down that America is the Number 1 country at inventing every thing.

He knows deep down they have conquered the world using their brain and slyness and are invincible.

When he sees he a Pakistani he automatically think of the P-WORD.He will think of curry.When he see curry he will think of the P-word.

This word association with thought generation is automatic and cannot be negated as media/parenthood immersion since childhood upbringing has hardwired these words associations into the the white mans soul.

Next month I will present part 2 of this analysis.

In the meantime if you could comment on this analysis and give me feedback on how it relates to you whether you are black or white I would be grateful as I will be doing a documentary for a major American News channel in relation to this word.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by nobodysavedme]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It appears to me that you have a very skewed view of the white man and his opinions. I for one do none of the things that you just described.

Pigeonholing an entire race as racists is, in fact, racist.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
What's the "P" word? Is it similar to shortening Japanese? That too is racial slur.

Is that a Queen's English thing?

[edit on 22-8-2010 by AdAbsurdum]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This is on a different thread already here.

This thread is dead.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Whoooaaaaa there cowboy, .... just, ... whoa !!

I think your analysis is just waaaaaaay overboard, I doubt there is a fraction of white people who even think that way, its just, ludicrous.

When I was younger I used the N word freely, no, I'm not black, but I had tons of black friends, and that is how that circle of friends refered to eachother, so I had the pass, so to speak.

It's only negative when used negatively, and it only gets a black man down if they allow it to.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I was always under the impression that it was derived from the African countries of Niger, and Nigeria. Also negro means black in Spanish.

And I love this clip www.youtube.com...

I found it on the other N word thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

The N-word is the most powerful weapon constructed by the white man in their eternal hatred against the blacks.

Slams on the brakes! Excuse me?

There is no 'eternal hatred' against black guys. Check your history. Black/White name-calling came about during the triangular trade days of slavery. It's closer to 300 years old and only applies to ignorant people.

That's about all I'll add in this thread. A lot of ATSers applaud the use of the word and there's no joy in arguing with them.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I feel superior to no person, as I feel inferior to no person.
When I see bananas on a fruit stand I think of whether I need bananas.

You call your post an 'analysis' however I canot see what you have analysed. You appear to have listed racist steroetypes, which in itself is racist.
What are you analysing exactly? Where is your research? Did you conduct any interviews/questionnaires?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

It appears to me that you have a very skewed view of the white man and his opinions. I for one do none of the things that you just described.

Pigeonholing an entire race as racists is, in fact, racist.

Thank you, I could not have said it better myself.

As for the OP, best bet is to not group us all into one group or category or whatever you want to call it.
If I dislike or hate a person, it is not because or the color of their skin, it is because of something they have said or done.
There are plenty of reasons to hate a person, skin color is not one of them in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Paki, whilst originally an acronym for the cultures of that region, actually means 'pure' in Urdu and so Pakistan would be the land of the pure. Whilst the term can be used as a derogatory term by some it is used freely in other areas of the world such as Melbourne, Australia were cricket matches hear the roar of 'Paki, Paki, Paki' as well as 'Aussie, Aussie, Aussie'.

Melbourne also has 'wogs' as a friendly term which refers to those with heritage from the Mediterranean area.

'Poms' is used regularly to refer to the English by these culturally sound antipodeans.

Whilst some people may take offence at having their cultures referred to by a nickname most of the people in Melbourne don't - as almost everyone there accepts that their heritage came from far flung shores.

So please be aware that your cultural slant on a word doesn't necessarily equate to other peoples ideas on what that word means.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
well being how im a colored boy my self i like the way you really broke it down and pointed out some key features of that word. but you are rite my friend that word is very powerful and blunt.

another thing i laugh at this when ask some white people there definition of the word cracker. it really comes from the cracking of the white mans whip and slaves woude yell the CRACKERS are here.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I bought bananas yesterday and I didnt think about how I ''hate'' black people. You seem to be the one who is full of hate here.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
You have niggardly knowledge of linguistic semantics, but excellent use personal opinion instead of facts.

Good troll...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by KayTS
I feel superior to no person, as I feel inferior to no person.
When I see bananas on a fruit stand I think of whether I need bananas.

You call your post an 'analysis' however I canot see what you have analysed. You appear to have listed racist steroetypes, which in itself is racist.
What are you analysing exactly? Where is your research? Did you conduct any interviews/questionnaires?

Of course I researched this.I asked a black man who was a medic how he felt when the N-word was used on him.

This is what he said:-

He said "his heart sank and made him feel depressed and sapped his confidence in himself..Sometimes when he was alone and remembered it bought tears to his eyes"

It sucks any pride he has in himself or his work.

Patients often used the word against him and many don't want to be examined by him.Many women patients think he is after them and their white bodies and want a white doctor.

It also made him feel when he interacted with a white that the white saw him as a monkey and not as a human being....He feels the white man could never get past his black skin".

He also said when he had a fight once with a white "friend" the first insult was you f------- N.

One can never separate a word from its connotations, denotations, and historical past.

The N-word has been established as a word to dehumanize black people and reinforce the idea that to be black is to be ignorant, childlike, and three-fifths of a human being. The is a brand word, used as a justification for unspeakable acts of cruelty, injustice, and crimes.

Other major media examples are when Peter Jackson remade King Kong the shocking racism was astounding.

Blacks were portrayed as dumb spear chucking savages lusting after blond white women and beating bongo drums.Kong himself was the ultimate threat to the white mans possession and had to be destroyed.

Did you see those horrible scenes with natives "screaming like there was no tomorrow" scenes.

That film was a huge hit with whites as it reinforced their ingrained stereotypes.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I think you're giving it power by letting it affect you... I would get called sasquatch or vampire because I would stay in my room for long periods of time and not come out. When I'd head back to my room they'd say "Oh look he's going back to his cave." People get called all sorts of names for all sorts of reasons. Did I like it? No. Did it make me feel bad? Yea. Did I go around telling everyone about it and how it hurt my feelings? No.

You say that people are trying to blunt it by using it more often. Isn't that just reinforcing it? When kids listen to music don't they usually repeat the stuff they listen to? If you stood up and not let it affect you then you'd probably make the person using the word look stupid.

Instead of letting it die out all the attention it's getting probably makes it a lot worse. Attention seekers just want people to feel sorry for them and why would you want people to feel sorry for you? Why would you want people to pity you? Pity the people who do the name calling... I'm white.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Your research appears to consist of"one black man" and one person who is "a weed chewing, buck toothed redneck from Alabama married to his sister."
Well done for a wide ranging research base!

I respect your right to your opinion, however please do not tell me what I am thinking because you are wrong.

If I dislike someone it is completely irrespective of their culture, heritage, skin colour or religious beliefs; it is more likely to be because of their arrogance or ignorance.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Throw some gas on the fires of racism?

Sorry, I won't even take the bait here.

Appalling over-generalizations.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So... On top of your very profound analysis, which reads more like opinion then analysis, you're psychic, too. You know, without any shred of evidence, that all whites think like that. All of 'em? Really...? You must be psychic...

Here is a thread discussing, amongst other things, King Kong...the profoundness of bananas...all of which were referred to in your OP. Odd, no?

King Kong, and bananas.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Drivel ! Words only have the power that YOU allow them. I have never seen a word leave a scar or bloody nose. Ignorance: the root word ignore is exactly what one should do when confronted with belittling words.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Your so-called analysis is a hate filled rant against white people. Grow up! is it our fault we had the ingenuity and brains to build the world? I mean how many rappers do we really need?

[edit on 22-8-2010 by strangleholder1]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join