It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog and Magog Series.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

This Series will attempt to uncover and explain the world of GOG AND MAGOG like no series has done before. It is a very well researched series, that will explain the Big Picture to the viewer, in order to reach a clearer understanding of the world we live in today. Many have attempted to shed light on the subject of GOG AND MAGOG in the past, whether from the historical, the Christian, Jewish or Muslim perspective, but always failed to fill in the gabs. This series will do this subject justice once and for all. Edited and Produced by Bushwack Bushwack Productions presents Gog and Magog.

Full list

Who do you think Gog and Magog are?

The last War

Search list for Gog and Magog

[edit on 043131p://f59Sunday by Seventytwo]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

A reasonable argument is made by some researchers that they were characters from the Book of Genesis and that they are brought up from time to time to be used as types for some really ruthless and ambitious people who have no compunction against massive genocide if it furthers their goals.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Gog and Magog are two principality spirits.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
For those who lack an understanding of hebrew.

Gog is the leader and magog is his army. Its not any particular kingdom, but refers to a particular group, which would undoubtedly be the western elites.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Oh, i didnt realize this was anti-semitic propaganda

I always find it hilarious when people say "jews control the world". Really shows such a profound ignorance.

"ALL roads lead to rome" the ancient proverb goes. Everything comes back to the vatican. the ancient pograms and libels against the Jews by the Greeks, Romans, and Catholic church is all about punishing the Jew; as the torah says would happen when they transgress the will of YHVH.

Look at whos ruled the world. You dont have to look harder than who the arisotcrats are. Just look. the house of borbon, the house of savoy, the house of orange etc. No people have power like these aristocrats. They put some jews in front of them who are complicit with their gnosric agenda and they spead the notion that Jews control the world; hash up documents like the 'protocols of zion'.

How many of you have actually read teh talmud? a Jewish prayer book? A chassidic book? Theyre the most G-d fearing and peaceful of peoples.. You dont hear about Jewish terror attacks because the way of Torah is peace.

But i know, theyre bankers, they control the media etc. Tell that to the vatican who have them the authority to be 'banker'. Its been quite useful for them to have the Jew as a scapegoat. Hes been patsy of the western elite for thousands of years now.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mjd59

The Pope has about as much power to say, "No" to the Vatican Bank as Obama has to say "No" to the Federal Reserve.
I think what I am trying to get at is that I have to agree with the main point you are getting at, though I really have no specific hard evidence, but maybe intuitively have to think that is how things are.
Just like I have to think that the US' economy was systematically brought down over a thirty year period in order to create a "warrior class" to fight for a world empire just out of a desire to have some sort of job at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mjd59

I always find it hilarious when people say "jews control the world". Really shows such a profound ignorance.

Propagander is a one sided view, all you see in this video is another point of view.

I always find it hilarious when people say "Muslims are evil in the world". Really shows such a profound ignorance.

You see "propaganda" is a two sided coin

What would serve you best would be to control the Ape in you by blending a couple of Chromosomes" together and look at things objectively rather than emotionally.

We need to see the whole picture.

[edit on 053131p://f42Monday by Seventytwo]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

"This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people's enemies before a New Age begins,"

George W. Bush is not the first to look for an incarnation of Gog and Magog on earth. Ronald Reagan had deemed that the cold war and the atomic bomb's existence made Ezekiel's prophecy realizable....

Source

"Just when you thought it couldn't get crazier, a well-sourced story claims Bush invaded Iraq because of Bible prophecies"

President Jacques Chirac wanted to know what the hell President Bush had been on about in their last conversation. Bush had then said that when he looked at the Middle East, he saw "Gog and Magog at work" and the biblical prophecies unfolding.

Source

People should take this seriously.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by mjd59

The Pope has about as much power to say, "No" to the Vatican Bank as Obama has to say "No" to the Federal Reserve.
I think what I am trying to get at is that I have to agree with the main point you are getting at, though I really have no specific hard evidence, but maybe intuitively have to think that is how things are.
Just like I have to think that the US' economy was systematically brought down over a thirty year period in order to create a "warrior class" to fight for a world empire just out of a desire to have some sort of job at all.

Whereas the federal reserve and its directors have much more power than the presidency (obviously) and he pretty much falls under numerous councils and boards (CFR, bilderberg, trialateral commision etc) the popes relationship to the vatican bank is not like that at all. The Vatican bank was created BY the pope. The pope was bequathed power by the emperors of rome, so from its very beginning the papacy has been about procuring more and more people hearts and minds in SERVICE to the state. The papacy has always shieled itself from the notion of it being at the helm by allowing governments to exist which accepted the catholic religion and so the pope viacriously ruled through the aristocracies and noble houses that governed the peoples. The history of the roman, holy roman and european empires has been all about this. In ADDITION, the papacy has clevery fragmented itself through schisms to further its phantom hold on the world by creating apparent opposition between itself and the shisming body. This is the case with the Eastern orthodox church, and the case with protestantism. Despite appearances to the contrary, the christian religion is united by one 'perennial' philosophy "gnosticism", and the breaking up is only for the sake of appearances and maintaining the conflict between regions.

So, the pope in Rome is the HEAD of it all. The college of Cardinals the 120 symbolic 'figureheads' corresponding to the expansion of the Hebrew name of G-d Elohim. The pope being God incarnate on earth. And, its not surprising that this is the case. Did you know the obelisk staning in st peters square is 4500 year old granite obelisk that originally stood in Heliopolis during the 5th dynasty in Egypt!? Do you know how unbelievable that is? It was transferred to alexandria in egypt and in 37 BC augustus ordered it moved to Rome. In 1586 pope sixtus moved it to its current location at st. peters basilica. This symbolizes something so enormous and profound that most people who hear it are dumbfounded and flabbergasted or to skeptical to believe it. The war against the creator is quite an old one. The obelisk symbolizes the union (its a phallus symbol) between heaven and earth. This is basically a symbol for the relationship mankind has had with G-ds creation. The founders of Egypt had a Gnostic spirituality. This is teh spirituality of the Nachash (snake) of genesis. Its a dualistic philosophy that shirks any divne purpose in creation in favor of a belief that man can live as he wants, as long as he mirrors the nature of the name Elohim (which means G-d in hebrew. It has the same gematria as Hateva - nature, in other words, by mirroring natures, good/evil, they dont have to improve on it) this enables man to live as he pleases. When man does this, he grows arrogant, and believes himself to be immune from all punishment. Anyways, this spirituality was ultimately transferred to Rome where the Roman aristocracy and oligarchs have carried on the mission to the Common era, through the vehicle of the christian religion and the catholic church.

The Torah initated a change in the operation of the world. And so the Jews are the enemy of the establishment.

And as for Islam, its probably a creation of the vatican. Sufism = gnosticism.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by mjd59]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo

Originally posted by mjd59

Propagander is a one sided view, all you see in this video is another point of view.

I always find it hilarious when people say "Muslims are evil in the world". Really shows such a profound ignorance.

You see "propaganda" is a two sided coin

What would serve you best would be to control the Ape in you by blending a couple of Chromosomes" together and look at things objectively rather than emotionally.

We need to see the whole picture.

[edit on 053131p://f42Monday by Seventytwo]

Huh? that was an emotional response?

Saying Jews control the world is an ignorant statement, and so i respond in an emotional way that is completely governed by an intellectual awareness of whats the truth

How bout you control your ape. Muslims are clearly the one with the anger "emotional" difficulties.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Think about this statement in the Gospels, “Jesus did not trust himself to the crowd” or something to that effect.
At the early part of his ministry, he showed himself to a city of people and they were ready to make him leader by public proclamation.
What if a cathedral or today in the US, a mega-church, is like a reenactment of that scenario?
Jesus is presented to the people and in an act of group-think, they all proclaim him Messiah, or whatever.
Jesus removed himself from the scene and went ahead and did a more one-on-one type campaign.
Of course there came times where they chased him down into the wilderness or to the edge of the sea, but he turned that around to where he was telling them things that would actually turn the affections of the common person against him.
One of the links that Romantic_Rebel was giving out has a section about “national revelation” as if it is a good thing to have religion by consensus. It may be ascertained from the actions of Jesus that he was opposed to such an idea and that really religion should be a personal experience and not some tool to rise the masses into a particular sort of behavior.
Gog and Magog may be like the antithesis to true religion.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by jmdewey60]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
supposedly the Luciferian order that George Bush Senior is in in Crowned him Magog that's his spirit name

and I thought that the videos stated that the elite Jews are actually non Semitic imposers from the Caucasians they say it would be like Chinese Muslims saying they are Arabs

anyway I didn't understand lots of stuff in these videos but I did watch them they were interesting for sure

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Message in wrong thread ..

oops..

[edit on 053131p://f22Wednesday by Seventytwo]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
supposedly the Luciferian order that George Bush Senior is in in Crowned him Magog that's his spirit name

and I thought that the videos stated that the elite Jews are actually non Semitic imposers from the Caucasians they say it would be like Chinese Muslims saying they are Arabs

anyway I didn't understand lots of stuff in these videos but I did watch them they were interesting for sure

_javascript:hyperlink()
People should really pay attention to where their information comes from.

The man who propagated the theory tjat ashkenazi Jews were "khazarian" was accused plenty of times following his death of being a serial rapist. I guess when you roll in those elitist circles youre able to get away with alot; sorta like how eichman and mengele, two of the most evil sinister men who ever lived, managed to get out fermany (of course with the help of europe/america) and live many year in Argentina. Eichman got 18 pleasurable years of hanging out in buenos aries.. despite being the mastermind of the holocaust. And mengele, i dont even want to discuss what that psycho did. But he lived into his 60's, without being caught despite the patheti fact he never changed his name, was never deported or saught after by interpol, etc. These elites rewarded these two for what they had done to the Jews. Eichman was sold for political purposes. It was a great 'success' for Israel to get the guy who killed 6 million Jews. But forget about the other guy who personally killed thousands of people and experimented on them for the sheer thrill of it.

Anywho. In Judaism, it doesnt matter WHERE youre from. Any person who converts to Judaism is considered a full Jew, REGARDLESS. With that being said, have you ever heard of Rashi? 10th century jewish sage? most of Germanic Jewry comes from him. The Jews were already well established in europe long before the khazarians camr around. This belief was created to discredit ashkenazi Jewry and to create a rift in the Jewish world. Ijn additio to that, A recent DNA test was done proving that European Jews are of semitic origin.

www.newsweek.com...

Also, people are tremendously ignorant of Judaism in general. most of the elitist Jews are not observant Jews. Many of them are actually sympathisers with the Frankist/Sabbatean philosophy. This philosophy is essentially gnosticism. Thats what Judaism has resisted and the whole point of the giving of the Torah was to uproot this philosophy, which was only relevant before the giving of the Torah. Interesting to note that Sabbatai Tzvi, the man who claimed to be the Jewish messiah in 1666, eventually converted to Bektashi Sufism (Islam). Throughout his kabbalistic system you can see so much sufic influence (this is because sufism is islamic GNOSTICISM). Jacob Frank, the successor of Sabbatai Tzvi and who claimed to be his reincarnation, eventually converted to Catholicism, with thousands of his followers converting with him. He considered this the unification of 'esau and jacob'. Many of todays Jewish leaders are secular, sabbatean Jews.

They feign suppor of the Jewish world when all they truly want is the complete and utter destruction of the orthodox Jewish faith.

Even the theosophist Alice Bailey famously said in her "Plan for the New World Order," in the section on the "reorganization of world religions," that Goal No. 2 calls for:]

The gradual dissolution - again if in any way possible - of the Orthodox Jewish faith, with its obsolete teaching, its separative emphasis."

top topics

join