It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giving Away Money.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If found this page by searching in google for "Giving away money". I was going to donate $0.50 cents to someone.

The Page:

www.begbarry.com... from the page...

I am rich. Filthy stinking rich. I have a beachfront home in Malibu, an apartment in New York and a country estate in England. I travel first class and dine in the finest restaurants. I appear to have everything but in reality I’m miserable. My life is shallow, empty, soulless, and lonely. I’ll explain more over the coming weeks but all you need to know for now is that I’m giving away my fortune. I can’t stand it anymore, its got to go. All you have to do is tell me how much you want and what you're going to do with it. I can’t guarantee I’ll give money to everyone, but if I think you deserve a share then I’ll help wherever I can.

Have a shot if your poor write your story. www.begbarry.com...;

Why not send it to Bill Gates at the same time [email protected]

*Mod Edit: Removed personal website link - and request for donations.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by alien]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
My ex-friend is still waiting on her check from Bill Gates from participating in one of those letters where you spam all your friends. I would think he's more likely to pay off on chain letters than just asking for Buddy can you spare a dime?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I thought you aren't allow to advertise this on ATS o.o

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It would be funny if this turned out to be Barry Soetoro... lol Obama giving away tax money!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by leeda
I am rich. Filthy stinking rich.

you not being on my friends list is a computer glitch, i assure you.
it's part of the same symptom that does not allow flags to show on my profile page. this is a real problem. i would not lie to you!

i am in the process of negotiations to rectify this situation, but it will cost $498.16, as the problem is buried in the matrix of the servers and will take approximatley 27 manhours to fix.

can you help me out with the costs?

if you are willing, please send me a u2u, and i will provide you with my home address.

or, if you don't trust me, you can kindly send your half to:
Arizona Executive Offices:
The Above Network, LLC
15111 North Hayden Road
Suite 160-156
Scottsdale, AZ 85260

thanks, friend,
et

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
we are alike you and i. you are miserable because you're rich, i am miserable because i am poor. let us switch our miserable lives, it may put an end to our misery.

20 million will do. those who say money can't buy happiness are liars. i have personally purchased happiness and it came in a cardboard box. with 20 million i can buy a warehouse full of happiness and so i will. if you can end my poverty with your money, i will buy you happiness.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Dear leeda

I just trying to post the message below but I got a message saying it was spam and therefore deleted.

Dear Barry

I am not going to ask you for money for myself.

I don’t have much but I have enough for my meager needs.

I spend my life volunteering at an HIV/AIDS orphanage in Rayong Thailand.

You can see all the details of the Camillian Social Center on this website- www.hiv-aids-kids.org...

At this time it is difficult because of the every extending gap in the currencies.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Oh man. I'll eat my hat if 'miserable Barry' gives anything to anyone. Either he's having a good ole chuckle reading the sad stories (true, there are so many theses days) of those less fortunate or if he is serious then the old saying goes, misery loves company, as long as its miserable too! For a microsecond the thought registered in my mind to ask for some, but sod that, knowing what these stinking rich do to get their money...and all that I don't know...I hope he's miserable for the rest of his pointless life. True giving would be done in a far more Humble way with the intention of helping others and not seeking to make yourself feel better. What a douche!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Dear Barry,

As a blind orphan myself I know the needs of the children I care for
during the day while volunteering at the orphanage. But at night
my volunteer work at the homeless shelter for widowers of veteran's
children with birth defects and injured puppies, is lacking. I simply do
not have the training I need to aid these poor sick people and animals
as well as I should.

Since I donate all my time to charity (except when I am in church) and
donate all my spare money, $3.17 after taxes, I have no money for
tuition for the classes that I require in injured puppy training and homeless
veteran's infants with birth defects care-giving.

Tuition for the full course, plus books is only $4,900,000.00 dollars.

Note: The price is actually $4,900,006.34 but since the course takes two
months (and I have heard a human can live that long without food) if I
add my $3.17 a month for two months that brings the price down to
$4,900,000.00 even.

Please help,

Sincerely,

The Blind orphaned sister of Mother Teresa's fifth cousin

[edit on 22-8-2010 by rival]

join