It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Response to "Fighting the NWO will bring about the end of the world as you know it!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
From my perspective for what it's worth, I see a distinction from the Illuminati and the NWO. The NWO being what most consider TPTB and the Illuminati being the separate watchers from the shadows allowing world leaders and companies to dig themselves a grave they can't get out of.

I see that TPTB do indeed fight amongst themselves as they try as a group to fully gain world dominance. Russia helping Iran with fuel rods for instance, creates the appearance of great hostility in terms of sanctions on Iran and giving the middle finger to the UN that really accomplishes little these days.

Despite the differences between nations, the NWO camp is trying for global dominion, and the Illuminati watches them screw everything up as they wait for the NWO to finish their multiphase plan for dominion.

This plan could very well include everything that the posters and the OP are talking about on this and many other threads. Everything from GM plants, to the oil spills, 9-11, a false flag alien visitation, to allowing foreign interests to guide domestic policy, as well as unchecked immigration, hyperinflation, the bank bailouts, etc, etc, etc...

I see this as the shifting of pawns on a global, universal, and possibly interdimensional chess board (this covers ebes and advanced tech that our governments may be hiding from the general populations of Earth). The Illuminati shifts their pieces far from the NWO's prying eyes, where the NWO's plans are visible to the common person through the MSM and all of the social problems we are currently facing no matter where you live.

The idea of people's food supplies being destroyed and coffins being stockpiled may not happen, but I am sure it is a contingency in some wealthy psychopath's handbook.

Really, we (the common people) are being collectively being shuffled around as a solitary chess piece and by the time the veil is lifted before us, we will be unable to get out of the way of this oncoming train that is about to hit us.

The original thread can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by GideonHM]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Why create a new thread if this is just a response?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

Because I cover more than what the original topic discusses.

Why not read what I have to say and share your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts, but I have a different opinion regarding the separation of the Illuminati and the Nwo.

The Illuminati, IMO, is the old school powers that had a hand in creating our world as we see it today. The Nwo is just a catchy new way to refer to the same people in power. So they are one in the same. I don't believe that anyone with that kind of power will idly sit by and wait for others to do their work for them. They are completely proactive in the day to day dealing of planet Earth.

As far as in-fighting between the people in power, I don't think there would be. There is probably a very strict power structure involved and it is followed religiously. Anyone who attempts to step out of line would be reminded that they can play their role, or they can be one of the 'prolls'. Just that alone probably keeps everything running quite smoothly.

No matter what you call tptb, I believe the are a mixture of a myriad of societies and backgrounds. Some of the key players could be Knights of Malta, Freemasons, royal blood lines, Jesuits, the Vatican, and maybe even the Southern good ole boy club.

Who really knows who they are and what their real agenda is. The only constant I see is that their intentions are not for the betterment of all of us little folk. So call them what you want, just be alert to their presence.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
There are those that call themselves illuminati and mason, but are nothing more than pawns themselves. Businessmen chase after money, illuminati chase after souls.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
My concern is why everyone attacks each other over something so obscure as the TPTB. Everyone just assumes world domination. This claim can't be proven or disproven. There are to many unknowns. Stories are found, stories are created, stories become fact and fact becomes fiction. Fear and the spread of disinformation are the engines of most conspiracy theories. People tend to think highly of themselves when defending their own beliefs. What you get is conspiracy theorists falling victim to their own beliefs.

top topics

join