It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny BP Oil Spill Shirt Sparks Controversy in the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Burroughs' Bitches, a unique online clothing boutique, created their new, "I'm tired of all this mother f**kin oil in this mother f**kin gulf" shirt in response to the disaster in the Gulf of Mexico

Ah yes..this is just awesome..I want one!

Burroughs' Bitches, a unique online clothing boutique, created their new, "I'm tired of all this mother f**kin oil in this mother f**kin gulf" shirt in response to the disaster in the Gulf of Mexico. The BP oil spill has stirred up emotions throughout the US. "The oil spill has been going on for over 50 days and people just aren't willing to take it anymore." says a Burroughs' Bitches spokesperson.

source

The Charlotte, North Carolina based Burroughs' Bitches clothing line has been quietly gaining popularity over the past year, and while the funny BP Oil Spill Shirt started as a joke, it is growing into a huge deal. Online sales of this oil spill t-shirt and other designs by Burroughs' Bitches have been made as far away as Cambodia and they seem to be very popular in Alabama, Louisiana, Florida, and Mississippi.

Burroughs' Bitches began when four friends decided to take a trip to Key West, Florida. The three girls suggested that the guy make t-shirts referring to them as "his bitches," and with that a company was born. The online site still sells the original shirts as well as hundreds of other designs ranging from funny traffic and warning signs to some pretty awful bar pick up lines.

Sorry it is so large..don't know how to make it smaller...

[edit on 20-8-2010 by baddmove]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

no one read this eh?

too badd..i thought it was pretty cool...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why stop there.
Now they got some attention bring it on,more designs,more messages, if printing it on a tshirt wakes up the sheeple, start MASS production.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
i'm sure it's printed with non-petroleum-inks, on organic cotton fabric that was not shipped more than 100 miles by horseback, right?

and when you order one, it's delivered by bicyclce.

new topics

top topics

join