It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else been Itching alot recently?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It doesn't look like impetigo or some other bacterial infection. You know, these conditions rarely cause the rash alone and are often accompanied by blisters or sores. You can read about impetigo symptoms at this site and you'll see that it is not about you. It's more likely that it's just a skin irritation which rarely requires medical treatment.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Try and use a very effective insecticide around your house and its environs. I believe there will be an improvement.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
Yes I've been attacked frequently by mosquitos. Even more so at work as of late, this has never happened to me in the last 12 years of working. (I work 3rd shift at an airport) My legs have been getting stung and I have scratched them to the point of them bleeding and scabbing up. I guess this just means I smell good....at least to a bug.

I empathize. Mosquitoes hate bright lights, so install a bright light above and/or under the desk. You can apply cream containing citronella/lemon grass - equally hateful to them. Both should give comfort and peace!!
edit on 9-5-2013 by Rextiberius because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join