It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on these two pictures?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately orb photos are usually nothing and even if they are something it would be hard to prove it was. Now if we saw a orb in a color like red, purple, pink, etc. then I think they'd be more believable.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I actually have orb photos of different colors like that. As well as a blue mist that only showed up on a picture. I'll have to see what I saved onto my flash drive before I left. But the Blue mist one I need to have emailed in a few days since my mother is visiting my step father's parents.

Not only that, but my brother, mom and step father went out again tonight apparently and caught a few more good things. But I promise I atleast have one or two more good pictures coming. I still can't believe I forgot to put the blue mist pic onto my flash drive

one last thing, what I saw in the second pic isn't in the whole orb. I've tried explaining it and it's near impossible to see unless you save it and zoom in pretty far. It's a pretty small spot with what looks like the upper torso of a person in an old photo or something. But like many have already said, it could be pixelation, but it seemed way too odd to me, that I found it hard to believe it was the result of random pixels. :/

Anyway, have a good night guys, I'll have some more good pics soon.

edit: I feel stupid, apparently I never saved any to my flash drive even though I was positive I did. I can't believe it. I know I did, don't know what happened. I'll have whatever I can get emailed to me. Certainly don't wait on me, it's not life changing pictures by any means, but a couple of them are cool.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Judohawk]

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Judohawk]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
img26.imageshack.us...

Alright here's an image with a mist in it. I have another mist picture from Stull KS but that along with the others I have to wait to receive the disc in the mail.

Before anyone asks, no there wasn't any fog, mist, exhaust or anything like that visible when the pic was taken.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Judohawk]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
bump

And I have the second mist pic, from a different location than the other one I have up.

img13.imageshack.us...

This one is from Stull KS. Now I'm aware the "legends" around Stull were probably blown out of hand by students from KU, but it's pretty creepy up there. There is a much older cemetery in Stull around back.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judohawk
Did you look at the second one?

It doesn't look that out of place to me, except I see what looks like a person. Once you see it you can't unsee it.

Kinda need to save it and zoom in on it to really see it.

I've looked at it so many times but I can't see anything.
Where exactly should we look?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Alright, I'm saving it and I'll put a red circle around it in paint. You'll have to save the pic too and zoom in probably. I'll edit this soon.

img688.imageshack.us...

Alright, zoom in on the red circle. Once you see it try it on the original if you like so you can see it without the red.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Judohawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thanks for that. I've looked at the pic many times and I still don't see anything. Maybe I need stronger glasses.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Im more worried by the ghostly outline in the top left/lefthandside of the 1st picture, gave me quite a surprise when i first noticed it there.
[IMG=http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/7590/outline.jpg][/IMG]

Camera artifacts are funny things, especially when shooting at night. I dont have much faith in orb photo's, why that particular artifact of the image should be subject to scrutiny and treated like a rorsarch test any more than the rest im not sure. Elsewhere in image 2 i can see what looks very much like an owl head, and owls are definately the stuff of conspiracy theorys

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
When I open the image, I can see what looks like an outline of a man standing up, the head, shoulders and all the way down to the legs.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Judohawk

There was nothing that I know of when it was shot that could reflect like that.

My guess is a fast moving bug.

The second photo appears to definitely be dust, dust is notorious for forming orbs exactly like that.

The problem with orbs is that even if they did exist, even if we could prove them, they wouldn't be proof of anything paranormal. After all its a big step from: There's these orbs of energy that float around TO: These energy spheres are somehow spirits of the dead.

I'd be interested in hearing the audio though

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The audio rests on when my mother can upload it(if she even can, I'm not down there in KS to help her with it.) My sister has a voice recorder you can plug into usb with a few spots with something. Most notably we caught a he he he after asking a question.

What do you guys think of the mist pictures? I was not there for the first one, but my family assured me there was no fog. And I know for a fact in the Stull picture, the second one that there was no fog at all.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Judohawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
On the first picture I see the orb / reflection of something on the tree, and the tree on the right has what looks like a face poking it's head from the bottom left side, not sure if it is or not.. But could be.

As for the second picture, besides the moon looking orb on the left, there's what looks like a sort of smoke and from what I can tell it looks like sort of something in a hood / cloak looking to the left of the picture, as if it's going that way. Tough to say though, I mean it could be anything.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Second pic in the OP? Or in the mist stuff?

In the first pic in the OP with the glowing thing in the trees I found out what the weird looking "figure" is in the left area if that's what you mean. It's a tombstone with flowers on it.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ok guys I have a few more pictures for you. Not sure what to make of them, but anyway. I uploaded the originals along with a side by side I made so you can see the differences.

img828.imageshack.us... This is the one without anything, it is a bit closer than the next one.

img299.imageshack.us... This pic was taken further away.

Now here's the side by side with some stuff to show what I'm looking at.

img230.imageshack.us...

I thought maybe it was the angle on the shed that caused that shadow thing to show up, maybe something in the background. Then I saw basically that the pics are at the same angle, just the one with the shadow is further back and a bit higher up I think. But in terms of left and right pretty much the same spot.

Also my stepfather took the pictures and he said at the same time he took the picture the camera pretty much just died right there on the spot without notice. I know it can be kinda hard to make out, the camera is a kodak from like 5 years ago probably.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Judohawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi again guys, I have another picture for you. This time it's more than just an orb.

i55.tinypic.com...

It's in the right, just left of the big tombstone. Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure I see something there.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just bumping this any case anyone wants to see it.

In the last pic, it's the translucent type figure just to the left of the big tombstone on the right.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
To be honest I think its just dust orbs. I have a photo taken in a cementery at about midnight and I have a large orb and a small orb beside it but I think they look like dust orbs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join