It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Signs The U.S. is Becoming a Third World Country

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Exhibit A- Denial.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rio77

Hey Rio ,thanks for the reply buddy
,i havent being on this thred in a while because people tought i was being a prat
i was only having a discussion,i wouldnt want to see any country have hard times
,I agree it was a good laugh with the air con and t.v lines ,they wanted to beat my ass with a air conditioner

so i had to duck

I agree with everything you said my friend,its a sad time with world being broke at the moment and i believe it will get worse before it has a hope of geting better.
We might get a few more "i have" lines for a laugh

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
lol, the USA wishes it were a third world country. I doubt anyone on here has been to a third world country. I've been to a few, and frankly, I thought they were pretty nice, but let's make it clear. There's a difference between third world countries and countries in a state of anarchy.

Here's the wiki definition of third world country.

en.wikipedia.org...

Basically it's any country not aligned to capitalism or communism.

I've been to a few, and frankly, they were great. I didn't have to worry about drinking and driving, gestapo asking me for my papers, getting tasered in the groin, or fined, ticketed, or taxed for some bogus statute. The people were warm and friendly, easy to talk to. Try walking up and talking to people in the US or Europe. You'll either get cut, shanked, or robbed. Cost of living was darn cheap. I lived in thailand, partied every night, for a month on about 500 bux. I could get a bag of groceries, all fresh and organic for

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by American_Soviets
I lived in thailand, partied every night, for a month on about 500 bux. I could get a bag of groceries, all fresh and organic for

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

reply to post by American_Soviets

lol, the USA wishes it were a third world country. I doubt anyone on here has been to a third world country. I've been to a few, and frankly, I thought they were pretty nice, but let's make it clear. There's a difference between third world countries and countries in a state of anarchy
why do you doubt anybody on here wa being to a thrid world country? There is information on people that have went on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join